Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PhoenixMiko's Art Shop [OPEN] [USD]
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 98 99
@KitsumiMahon

Hi! ^-^ I managed to finish Kiyoko tonight! ^-^

Kindly send the second half of the payment (175kT) and I'll post her here ASAP! ^-^

Thank you! ^-^
@KitsumiMahon

Hi! ^-^ I managed to finish Kiyoko tonight! ^-^

Kindly send the second half of the payment (175kT) and I'll post her here ASAP! ^-^

Thank you! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
@PhoenixMiko

Awesome! Payment will be coming your way in just a moment!
@PhoenixMiko

Awesome! Payment will be coming your way in just a moment!
H5mMPK3.png
@KitsumiMahon Payment received! ^-^ Let me know in three days if you'd like anything changed! ^-^ Hope you like her! ^-^ I tried a new way of coloring, though I don't know if it's noticeable... ^^;; Anyway, feedback on it or the drawing in general would be great! ^-^ [center][img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/eafe/f/2016/354/d/0/1482162407331_by_phoenixmiko32-das8u2w.png[/img][/center] Thank you! ^-^
@KitsumiMahon

Payment received! ^-^

Let me know in three days if you'd like anything changed! ^-^

Hope you like her! ^-^ I tried a new way of coloring, though I don't know if it's noticeable... ^^;; Anyway, feedback on it or the drawing in general would be great! ^-^
1482162407331_by_phoenixmiko32-das8u2w.png

Thank you! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
@Ren86
@LadySoren
@Popette

Hi guys! According to the notes in my Slots, you expressed interest in commissioning me, but have not filled out the form. ^^;;

If you're still interested, please fill out the form in my shop so that I can officially confirm your orders and ask you to send the first half of the payment! ^-^

You can fill out the form here or through PM. Please be as detailed as you can. This is to keep everything organized and it will lessen the questions I ask you during the drawing process.

Thank you and I apologize for the inconvenience!

Happy Holidays~
@Ren86
@LadySoren
@Popette

Hi guys! According to the notes in my Slots, you expressed interest in commissioning me, but have not filled out the form. ^^;;

If you're still interested, please fill out the form in my shop so that I can officially confirm your orders and ask you to send the first half of the payment! ^-^

You can fill out the form here or through PM. Please be as detailed as you can. This is to keep everything organized and it will lessen the questions I ask you during the drawing process.

Thank you and I apologize for the inconvenience!

Happy Holidays~
QyZZPnS.png
@PhoenixMiko

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, I forgot to tell you that I'll have to ask to have myself removed from the list! I thought I told you, but I guess not! Sorry :c
@PhoenixMiko

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, I forgot to tell you that I'll have to ask to have myself removed from the list! I thought I told you, but I guess not! Sorry :c
Ren || They/Them || FR +2 || Rarely Plays
@Ren86

Ah, so you'd like to cancel the art for Rani, the one where I had responded to your Wanted Arts post? That's okay! Just let me know when you'd like to commission me again! ^-^

Thank you and Happy Holidays! ^-^
@Ren86

Ah, so you'd like to cancel the art for Rani, the one where I had responded to your Wanted Arts post? That's okay! Just let me know when you'd like to commission me again! ^-^

Thank you and Happy Holidays! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
Username: @LsdySoren ID#: 120165 Option: A head shot? Dragon/OC to be drawn: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8017296] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/80173/8017296_350.png[/img] [/url] Existing References: She just has a bio. Additional Info: include some of her apparel and maybe add a bit of her accent somewhere @PhoenixMiko sorry it took me a while! Holiday rush and all. I'll send 75k your way.
Username: @LsdySoren
ID#: 120165
Option: A head shot?
Dragon/OC to be drawn:
8017296_350.png

Existing References: She just has a bio.
Additional Info: include some of her apparel and maybe add a bit of her accent somewhere

@PhoenixMiko sorry it took me a while! Holiday rush and all. I'll send 75k your way.
My OC's Name is
Wake.
My username is in honor of the
Shadowmother!
52618549414_7004ff814f_w.jpg
@LadySoren

No worries! ^-^

Order is noted and payment received! ^-^

I look forward to drawing her! ^-^
@LadySoren

No worries! ^-^

Order is noted and payment received! ^-^

I look forward to drawing her! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
@PhoenixMiko
Username: Inahetalian
ID#: 209500
Option: Chibi Fullbody + background
Dragon/OC to be drawn: Nepenthes
Additional Info: Could you draw him sitting in the forest please? Thank you ^^
@PhoenixMiko
Username: Inahetalian
ID#: 209500
Option: Chibi Fullbody + background
Dragon/OC to be drawn: Nepenthes
Additional Info: Could you draw him sitting in the forest please? Thank you ^^
FR +15 | Mobile
Quitting.
Dragon Sale Hoard Sale
@Inahetalian

Order is noted and payment received! Thank you!

Feel free to ask for updates~

Thanks again!
@Inahetalian

Order is noted and payment received! Thank you!

Feel free to ask for updates~

Thanks again!
QyZZPnS.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 98 99