Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PhoenixMiko's Art Shop [OPEN] [USD]
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 98 99
@PhoenixMiko
Thank you! :D
*whispers* I've got some more couple shots for you if you're interested xD
@PhoenixMiko
Thank you! :D
*whispers* I've got some more couple shots for you if you're interested xD
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
@tayssi

You're welcome! ^-^

*wriggles in seat* Yes, yes. Couple shots, go~od! Me likey~ Haha! XD
@tayssi

You're welcome! ^-^

*wriggles in seat* Yes, yes. Couple shots, go~od! Me likey~ Haha! XD
QyZZPnS.png
@PhoenixMiko Thank you so much will send the payment. Started road trip couple of days ago and still on one. Today feeling really sick. Looking forward to seeing the end result.
@PhoenixMiko Thank you so much will send the payment. Started road trip couple of days ago and still on one. Today feeling really sick. Looking forward to seeing the end result.
tumblr_nvbmx7Aqk71u2bprpo1_100.pngarcane_zps910ae348.png
@Waterrain Payment received! So sorry to hear you're sick :(( Hope this cheers you up a bit! ^-^ Let me know if you'd like me to change anything within three days! ^-^ [center][img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/0c56/f/2016/240/a/8/a8d01de44b6fffc740d0645518723486-dafkdjp.png[/img][/center] Thanks again for ordering! ^-^ Hope you feel better soon! ^_^
@Waterrain

Payment received!

So sorry to hear you're sick :((

Hope this cheers you up a bit! ^-^ Let me know if you'd like me to change anything within three days! ^-^
a8d01de44b6fffc740d0645518723486-dafkdjp.png

Thanks again for ordering! ^-^ Hope you feel better soon! ^_^
QyZZPnS.png
@PhoenixMiko

Thank you so much and I love it a lot. He looks wonderful. You did an amazing job (^_^)/ (Been really busy)
@PhoenixMiko

Thank you so much and I love it a lot. He looks wonderful. You did an amazing job (^_^)/ (Been really busy)
tumblr_nvbmx7Aqk71u2bprpo1_100.pngarcane_zps910ae348.png
@Blizzardwing

Hi! I managed to finish your order! ^-^

Kindly send the second half of the payment (250kT) and the art will be posted! ^-^

Thank you so much for being so patient! ^-^
@Blizzardwing

Hi! I managed to finish your order! ^-^

Kindly send the second half of the payment (250kT) and the art will be posted! ^-^

Thank you so much for being so patient! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
@PhoenixMiko
Yay! Thank you
@PhoenixMiko
Yay! Thank you
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing Thanks so much! ^-^ Here you go, hope you like it! Feel free to tell me if you'd like anything changed within 3 days. ^-^ [center][img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/5a8e/f/2016/301/f/b/fb0288409d5101da271a8148fdfe539b-damk0iz.png[/img][/center]
@Blizzardwing

Thanks so much! ^-^

Here you go, hope you like it! Feel free to tell me if you'd like anything changed within 3 days. ^-^
fb0288409d5101da271a8148fdfe539b-damk0iz.png
QyZZPnS.png
@PhoenixMiko
I absolutely adore it! It's so gorgeous and cute and adorable!

Could you possibly shrink it down a lot? It's really difficult to see in their bios since you can't really see the entire thing all together
@PhoenixMiko
I absolutely adore it! It's so gorgeous and cute and adorable!

Could you possibly shrink it down a lot? It's really difficult to see in their bios since you can't really see the entire thing all together
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing

Glad you like it! I'll resize it in a bit!
@Blizzardwing

Glad you like it! I'll resize it in a bit!
QyZZPnS.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 98 99