Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ski's Bio Shop {CLOSED}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@OfficerGrimes

Oh for yours I'll just count them under the same slot, it'll just take a little bit longer to complete because of the order but you don't have to worry about it filling up (and so it's easier on me as well) ^^

You can go ahead and place the other bios
@OfficerGrimes

Oh for yours I'll just count them under the same slot, it'll just take a little bit longer to complete because of the order but you don't have to worry about it filling up (and so it's easier on me as well) ^^

You can go ahead and place the other bios
@Skiesti

Alright. I'll go ahead and get them typed out and ready for you.
@Skiesti

Alright. I'll go ahead and get them typed out and ready for you.
YFmymWA.png
@OfficerGrimes Whoop hope this is good >-< Only had time to do one request tonight but if there's anything you'd like me to change just give me a shout! PS. I couldn't find Cedrick so none of his url links are filled in I'll send you over the code once I receive the payment (45kt again) ouo ----- ----- [columns][center][size=7][font=Century Gothic][color=navy]Electra Magnetica[/color][/font][/size] [size=3][color=purple] L I G H T N I N G [/color][/size] [size=3][color=purple]Exalt Trainer | Lightning Delegate[/color][/size] [/center] ----- ----- [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/13425.png[/img] [font=sylfaen][size=2] [center][font=FONT HERE][i][b]D E L E G A T E For The Lightning Clan, I Communicate[/b][/i] ——– [left][font=FONT][size=3][b]Mate:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=147920&tab=dragon&did=19295749]Foraois[/url] [b]Battle Partner:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=162253&tab=dragon&did=7401364]Cedrick[/url] [right][font=times new roman][i]"You dare talk back to me, your teacher! You spoiled brat! You'll learn some manners, child!" [/i] [indent][item=moonstone][item=black tulip flowerfall][item=rhodochrosite crane][/indent] [nextcol][left][font=Century Gothic][size=3] [center][font=Century Gothic] P E R S O N A L I T Y [ F I E R C E ] With one look at Electra, there's something in the way she holds herself that gives off an intense, aggressive nature to her. And they're not wrong to assume that. [ P A S S I O N A T E ] Even with the fierce air she has, Electra typically shows herself to have strong feelings toward people or things depending. Essentially, she's compelled by mass amounts of emotions. [ A M B I T I O U S ] It's established that Electra feels rather strongly when dealing with her emotions. In this respect, she gives off strong desires in the way of her determination to be successful and have higher aspirations than some others in the clan. [ R E S P O N S I B L E ] As a Delegate and Exalt Trainer, Electra is obligated to fill in her role and have a sense of control over the aspects of what she does. And it's with every passion that she does so. [/center] ----- [font=Century Gothic] One could say that Electra is as electric as her personality and the clan that she originates from. She holds a quick wit about her personality and contains a rather vast intelligence that's on par with her temper. It's not that Electra has a short temper, but it's safe to say that when she is angered, it's much better to stay away from her than pursuing her. As a Lightning dragon in a somewhat foreign clan, she takes on the role of the delegate for her clan and when visiting the Lightning clans, usually spends pleasant time with her mate. Despite the fact that she has a loving mate, she doesn't have any plans set in mind for having any offspring. A small perk that comes with long distances. Even though her present is sort of an open book, she hardly speaks of her background and declines most any that ask her for it. Those who do know, however, know that it wasn't the most cherished one, coming from a home sort of different from others. One where you wouldn't succeed if you weren't strong. She grew up with that mindset and now uses the knowledge to her advantage to bring the clan resources among other things during battle with Cedrick. ----- ----- [center][font=Century Gothic] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=147920&tab=dragon&did=19295749][b]Foraois [/b][/url][/center] ----- ----- [font=Century Gothic] From first glance, many wondered why the young Nature Delegate had the nerve to pester the older, wiser, Lightning Delegate. It was almost an unspoken rule that that kind of thing was strictly off limits. Every time they met, the Nature Delegate would poke further at her, testing Electra's limits to see how long it would take before she broke down completely. This particular instance, Electra had had about enough of Foraois' attempts and began to swat him with her wings, showing playful mercilessness in response. It was a warning and yet it wasn't that hard. "Electra?" His voice came out as somewhat of a chuckle, gazing up at her each time her wings would fall down on him again. "Hm?" She asked, a small hum from her voice, not formed into an entire question, but it was enough to get her point across. A smile split across his face as he moved away from her wings so that he could look at her fully, his eyes softening a fraction at the sight. "I love you." He responded under his breath. And while she didn't admit it in reply, he could tell she felt it too. ----- ----- [center][font=Century Gothic] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=162253&tab=dragon&did=7401364][b]Cedrick[/b][/url][/center] ----- ----- [font=Century Gothic] Electra had been paired with a dragon named Cedrick to test herself with who she would work best with as a trainer. She was to train young dragons up to be sent off to the higher ups for exalting. But with her personality, it was proving rather difficult. The clan had hopes for this match up, and it seemed like they were correct in their thinking. "You ready?" Electra called over to Cedrick, gazing him up and down as if calculating, examining the dragon for weak points before they actually fought. The dragon nodded in response. "Always." He called over at her with a slight grin playing on his lips, beckoning her forward with a motion of his claws. ----- [font=Century Gothic] The battle had been more vicious than was originally expected, though Electra hadn't minded one bit, nor had Cedrick it seemed. They were both scarred in some way by their efforts, taking in their breath and looking on at one another with mutual respect and acceptance. It seemed as though they had both agreed on the match, and they'd become trainers together whether they ended up liking it or not. And from the results, they were pretty darn good at what they did. [/columns] ----- -----
@OfficerGrimes

Whoop hope this is good >-< Only had time to do one request tonight but if there's anything you'd like me to change just give me a shout! PS. I couldn't find Cedrick so none of his url links are filled in

I'll send you over the code once I receive the payment (45kt again) ouo

Electra Magnetica
L I G H T N I N G

Exalt Trainer | Lightning Delegate

13425.png

D E L E G A T E
For The Lightning Clan, I Communicate

——–

Mate: Foraois
Battle Partner: Cedrick

"You dare talk back to me, your teacher! You spoiled brat! You'll learn some manners, child!"

Moonstone Black Tulip Flowerfall Rhodochrosite Crane

P E R S O N A L I T Y

[ F I E R C E ]
With one look at Electra, there's something in the way she holds herself that gives off an intense, aggressive nature to her. And they're not wrong to assume that.

[ P A S S I O N A T E ]
Even with the fierce air she has, Electra typically shows herself to have strong feelings toward people or things depending. Essentially, she's compelled by mass amounts of emotions.

[ A M B I T I O U S ]
It's established that Electra feels rather strongly when dealing with her emotions. In this respect, she gives off strong desires in the way of her determination to be successful and have higher aspirations than some others in the clan.

[ R E S P O N S I B L E ]
As a Delegate and Exalt Trainer, Electra is obligated to fill in her role and have a sense of control over the aspects of what she does. And it's with every passion that she does so.

One could say that Electra is as electric as her personality and the clan that she originates from.

She holds a quick wit about her personality and contains a rather vast intelligence that's on par with her temper. It's not that Electra has a short temper, but it's safe to say that when she is angered, it's much better to stay away from her than pursuing her.

As a Lightning dragon in a somewhat foreign clan, she takes on the role of the delegate for her clan and when visiting the Lightning clans, usually spends pleasant time with her mate. Despite the fact that she has a loving mate, she doesn't have any plans set in mind for having any offspring. A small perk that comes with long distances.

Even though her present is sort of an open book, she hardly speaks of her background and declines most any that ask her for it. Those who do know, however, know that it wasn't the most cherished one, coming from a home sort of different from others. One where you wouldn't succeed if you weren't strong.

She grew up with that mindset and now uses the knowledge to her advantage to bring the clan resources among other things during battle with Cedrick.

From first glance, many wondered why the young Nature Delegate had the nerve to pester the older, wiser, Lightning Delegate. It was almost an unspoken rule that that kind of thing was strictly off limits.

Every time they met, the Nature Delegate would poke further at her, testing Electra's limits to see how long it would take before she broke down completely.

This particular instance, Electra had had about enough of Foraois' attempts and began to swat him with her wings, showing playful mercilessness in response. It was a warning and yet it wasn't that hard.

"Electra?" His voice came out as somewhat of a chuckle, gazing up at her each time her wings would fall down on him again.

"Hm?" She asked, a small hum from her voice, not formed into an entire question, but it was enough to get her point across.

A smile split across his face as he moved away from her wings so that he could look at her fully, his eyes softening a fraction at the sight. "I love you." He responded under his breath.

And while she didn't admit it in reply, he could tell she felt it too.

Electra had been paired with a dragon named Cedrick to test herself with who she would work best with as a trainer. She was to train young dragons up to be sent off to the higher ups for exalting. But with her personality, it was proving rather difficult.

The clan had hopes for this match up, and it seemed like they were correct in their thinking.

"You ready?" Electra called over to Cedrick, gazing him up and down as if calculating, examining the dragon for weak points before they actually fought.

The dragon nodded in response. "Always." He called over at her with a slight grin playing on his lips, beckoning her forward with a motion of his claws.

The battle had been more vicious than was originally expected, though Electra hadn't minded one bit, nor had Cedrick it seemed. They were both scarred in some way by their efforts, taking in their breath and looking on at one another with mutual respect and acceptance.

It seemed as though they had both agreed on the match, and they'd become trainers together whether they ended up liking it or not. And from the results, they were pretty darn good at what they did.

@Zolae That'll be a base price of 37.5kt ouo I'll send you the code for the bio after you send the payment~ I had an enjoyable time writing his story so I hope this all turned out like you wanted! I added more to the story instead of the bio since I didn't have too much to go with ;-; If you have any adjustments just let me know~ ----- ----- [columns][center][size=7][font=Century Gothic][color=navy]Rodric[/color][/font][/size] [size=3][color=blue] F R I G I D . I C E [/color][/size] [size=3][color=blue]Leader | Commander[/color][/size] [/center] ----- ----- [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/1082.png[/img][/center] [font=sylfaen][size=2] [center][font=FONT HERE][i][b]A P P O I N T E D L E A D E R I Guide My People Through The Shards and Frost[/b][/i] ——– [left][font=FONT][size=3][b]Mate:[/b] --- [b]Technical Predecessor:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=179412&tab=dragon&did=15134315]HeartSong[/url] [right][font=times new roman][i]"A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way." John C. Maxwell[/i] [indent][item=winter wind][item=frigid sash][item=filigree rapier][/indent] [nextcol][left][font=Century Gothic][size=3] [center][font=Century Gothic] P E R S O N A L I T Y [ O P E N . M I N D E D ] Acting as a sort of outside, originally from Ice and helping a previously non Ice clan find their way, it shows Rodric is rather willing to take new things into consideration. No matter what they are or if the task seems impossible. [ C O M P A S S I O N A T E ] As a newly appointed leader, Rodric is sympathetic toward the other dragons whether they learn the ways of Ice clans in a fast pace, or slower. He shows great understanding and care for them. [ A D V E N T U R O U S ] One doesn't get to be in a position like Rodric has achieved without being open to taking on risks or ideas that are different than the usual. From that, he's become a bit more daring and bold in his choices. [/center] ----- [font=Century Gothic] After a change in clan location from Light to Ice, the dragons of this crew had no idea where to go or how things worked. That's where Rodric stepped in. Along their stumbles to attempt at finding their path, they happened upon a rather kind looking male Tundra. It was almost hard to see him since his colors were that like his background, shades of blue and a stark white to contrast heavily. With a slight hint of desperation, the clan proceeded to request that the Tundra guide them around the area as they didn't know about it or how to traverse around it. Rodric took a while to think it over but ultimately agreed to help them as he was open to anything and if he was being honest, felt some sympathy to them. There wasn't anyone else around as far as he could tell and, well, he needed a new adventure anyway. It was essentially a win on both sides, except for perhaps the previous leader. The decision proved fruitful and led to his position in the clan today. ----- ----- [center][font=Century Gothic] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=179412&tab=dragon&did=15134315][b]HeartSong [/b][/url][/center] ----- ----- [font=Century Gothic]As the original leader of the once Light clan, HeartSong held some sadness at the thought of giving off her title to Rodric, and it wasn't her first thought either. She carefully weighed the needs of the clan with their position. As much as she loved guiding her clan, she knew it was in their best interest to perform their ritual for handing over the title. She knew that this was not her realm or element anymore, she couldn't help them in the way that she wanted to or the way that they deserved. "Rodric," She said, capturing the attention of the Ice Tundra easily. "In the clan's interest... Would you be open to a ceremony?" Her voice was quiet yet controlled, not letting the hesitance in her voice come through in the slightest. The Tundra seemed genuinely surprised at the suggestion and questioned what kind of ceremony it was. Even though he was open minded, he wanted to know what he was about to get into. "A Leadership Ceremony." She replied, glancing over the clan for their approval which she got in various nods of her companions. "I've no idea of this place. And for my clan... It's best you take things from here." Rodric cleared his voice, his expression turning into a sort of excitement at the proposal. "A leader?" He repeated with some wonder, giving the idea a great deal of thought before nodding. "I'd love to help you all." He said, he had needed new adventure anyway. Wandering was getting a little dull for him quite frankly. HeartSong held her paws out to him, waiting until he took her hands. One of the dragons lifted up a golden, subtly glowing lace and placed it around the hands of the two dragons. Another dragon soon stood beside them, whispering words under their breath, the glow seeming to get stronger before dimming as their speech came to a stop. A pained smile spread across HeartSong's features. "Thank you for your service and willingness." [/columns] ----- -----
@Zolae

That'll be a base price of 37.5kt ouo I'll send you the code for the bio after you send the payment~ I had an enjoyable time writing his story so I hope this all turned out like you wanted! I added more to the story instead of the bio since I didn't have too much to go with ;-;

If you have any adjustments just let me know~

Rodric
F R I G I D . I C E

Leader | Commander

1082.png

A P P O I N T E D
L E A D E R
I Guide My People Through The Shards and Frost

——–

Mate: ---
Technical Predecessor: HeartSong

"A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way."

John C. Maxwell

Winter Wind Frigid Sash Filigree Rapier

P E R S O N A L I T Y

[ O P E N . M I N D E D ]
Acting as a sort of outside, originally from Ice and helping a previously non Ice clan find their way, it shows Rodric is rather willing to take new things into consideration. No matter what they are or if the task seems impossible.

[ C O M P A S S I O N A T E ]
As a newly appointed leader, Rodric is sympathetic toward the other dragons whether they learn the ways of Ice clans in a fast pace, or slower. He shows great understanding and care for them.

[ A D V E N T U R O U S ]
One doesn't get to be in a position like Rodric has achieved without being open to taking on risks or ideas that are different than the usual. From that, he's become a bit more daring and bold in his choices.

After a change in clan location from Light to Ice, the dragons of this crew had no idea where to go or how things worked. That's where Rodric stepped in.

Along their stumbles to attempt at finding their path, they happened upon a rather kind looking male Tundra. It was almost hard to see him since his colors were that like his background, shades of blue and a stark white to contrast heavily.

With a slight hint of desperation, the clan proceeded to request that the Tundra guide them around the area as they didn't know about it or how to traverse around it.

Rodric took a while to think it over but ultimately agreed to help them as he was open to anything and if he was being honest, felt some sympathy to them. There wasn't anyone else around as far as he could tell and, well, he needed a new adventure anyway. It was essentially a win on both sides, except for perhaps the previous leader.

The decision proved fruitful and led to his position in the clan today.

As the original leader of the once Light clan, HeartSong held some sadness at the thought of giving off her title to Rodric, and it wasn't her first thought either. She carefully weighed the needs of the clan with their position. As much as she loved guiding her clan, she knew it was in their best interest to perform their ritual for handing over the title.

She knew that this was not her realm or element anymore, she couldn't help them in the way that she wanted to or the way that they deserved.

"Rodric," She said, capturing the attention of the Ice Tundra easily. "In the clan's interest... Would you be open to a ceremony?" Her voice was quiet yet controlled, not letting the hesitance in her voice come through in the slightest.

The Tundra seemed genuinely surprised at the suggestion and questioned what kind of ceremony it was. Even though he was open minded, he wanted to know what he was about to get into.

"A Leadership Ceremony." She replied, glancing over the clan for their approval which she got in various nods of her companions. "I've no idea of this place. And for my clan... It's best you take things from here."

Rodric cleared his voice, his expression turning into a sort of excitement at the proposal. "A leader?" He repeated with some wonder, giving the idea a great deal of thought before nodding. "I'd love to help you all." He said, he had needed new adventure anyway. Wandering was getting a little dull for him quite frankly.

HeartSong held her paws out to him, waiting until he took her hands. One of the dragons lifted up a golden, subtly glowing lace and placed it around the hands of the two dragons. Another dragon soon stood beside them, whispering words under their breath, the glow seeming to get stronger before dimming as their speech came to a stop.

A pained smile spread across HeartSong's features. "Thank you for your service and willingness."

@Skiesti
Thank you so much!! I really do like it ^_^. I"ll be sending the payment your way!
@Skiesti
Thank you so much!! I really do like it ^_^. I"ll be sending the payment your way!
23xpfUd.png
@Skiesti Dragon's Name: Septicemic Type (I accept more than one dragon per person): The usual, same as the other two. Payment Method: Treasure Small Description: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19460029] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194601/19460029_350.png[/img] [/url] Septicemic is much like Bubonic, cold and calculating. She's incredibly intelligent and often doesn't get caught when she's playing her tricks. She likes to get on other dragon's nerves and cause their skin to crawl. She's known for her creepy stories and the ability to inflict terror on those who oppose her. She's extremely strong willed and is only ever outwitted by her mate, Pneumonic. Her best friend is Bubonic, and the three of them - Bubonic, Septicemic and Pneumonic - make a team fit for the Scarred Wasteland. Septicemic is known for her cruel ways or tormenting dragons. She and her mate are a Subspecies of Plague dragons - Haemophilic dragons. Together they enjoy grossing out other dragons when they perform bloodletting rituals. Despite their cold and cruel nature, the mated pair does see the point in donating blood, and do so often. They hide this fact from their clan mates, and would deny it vehemently if anyone ever asked them about it. She and Pneumonic often think they are better than the other dragons and more often than not are quite snobbish when anyone tries to confront them. Words to Describe (If Asking for Personality): Intelligent, beautiful, cold, cruel, egotistical, blunt, superior, snobby, judgmental, hateful, abusive. Extra Information (Mates? Other?): Mate is Pnemonic. He can be quite controlling and destructive to her, yet she's also cold and cruel toward him. Their relationship is equally "abusive" toward one another, though neither would describe it as that because they love one another and the treatment. Often their worst pranks are aimed toward the other. Best friend is Bubonic. The Skydancer is the one she trusts more than anyone other than Pneumonic, and Bubonic is the only one who is able to put either Sept or Pneu in their "place." They're quite close together, and if one didn't take note of their breeds, they would think that they're siblings, rather than from different backgrounds. Short Stories? (If so, about what?): One about Pneumonic and one about Bubonic (must be different than the one for Bubonic.) Would prefer the one about Pneumonic to be about their slightly abusive relationship, and the one about Bubonic can be about them pranking another clanmate (your pick on which dragon, I have no preference). I'm posting Pneumonic's separately so there's no confusion.
@Skiesti

Dragon's Name: Septicemic
Type (I accept more than one dragon per person): The usual, same as the other two.
Payment Method: Treasure
Small Description:

19460029_350.png

Septicemic is much like Bubonic, cold and calculating. She's incredibly intelligent and often doesn't get caught when she's playing her tricks. She likes to get on other dragon's nerves and cause their skin to crawl. She's known for her creepy stories and the ability to inflict terror on those who oppose her. She's extremely strong willed and is only ever outwitted by her mate, Pneumonic. Her best friend is Bubonic, and the three of them - Bubonic, Septicemic and Pneumonic - make a team fit for the Scarred Wasteland.

Septicemic is known for her cruel ways or tormenting dragons. She and her mate are a Subspecies of Plague dragons - Haemophilic dragons. Together they enjoy grossing out other dragons when they perform bloodletting rituals. Despite their cold and cruel nature, the mated pair does see the point in donating blood, and do so often. They hide this fact from their clan mates, and would deny it vehemently if anyone ever asked them about it. She and Pneumonic often think they are better than the other dragons and more often than not are quite snobbish when anyone tries to confront them.

Words to Describe (If Asking for Personality): Intelligent, beautiful, cold, cruel, egotistical, blunt, superior, snobby, judgmental, hateful, abusive.

Extra Information (Mates? Other?):
Mate is Pnemonic. He can be quite controlling and destructive to her, yet she's also cold and cruel toward him. Their relationship is equally "abusive" toward one another, though neither would describe it as that because they love one another and the treatment. Often their worst pranks are aimed toward the other.

Best friend is Bubonic. The Skydancer is the one she trusts more than anyone other than Pneumonic, and Bubonic is the only one who is able to put either Sept or Pneu in their "place." They're quite close together, and if one didn't take note of their breeds, they would think that they're siblings, rather than from different backgrounds.

Short Stories? (If so, about what?): One about Pneumonic and one about Bubonic (must be different than the one for Bubonic.) Would prefer the one about Pneumonic to be about their slightly abusive relationship, and the one about Bubonic can be about them pranking another clanmate (your pick on which dragon, I have no preference).

I'm posting Pneumonic's separately so there's no confusion.
YFmymWA.png
@OfficerGrimes

Noted ^^ Added it on to the front page and when Pneumonic's is released I'll add it as well ouo
@OfficerGrimes

Noted ^^ Added it on to the front page and when Pneumonic's is released I'll add it as well ouo
@Skiesti Dragon's Name: Pneumonic Type (I accept more than one dragon per person): The usual, same as before. Payment Method: Treasure Small Description: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19648595] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/196486/19648595_350.png[/img] [/url] Pneumonic is a controlling, sadistic creature who enjoys harassing other dragons. He's quick to anger and quick to act without thinking. His favorite subject to torment is Nox Arcanis, the heir of Nox Arcana. Many of the dragons suppose this is because Pneumonic is simply wicked and heartless, but the true reality is that he fancies the older dragon - not that anyone would ever know about it. Being in a committed relationship, Pneumonic hides his feelings for Nox Arcanis through relentless torment of the older dragon. Had anyone known about this, they would easily see how his actions are a cover up, a facade to hide his true heart. This facade includes an abusive, controlling relationship with his mate - who doesn't know of his feelings, or if she does, she is good at hiding it. Both dragons are equally abusive to the other, and this often leads to squabbles between the two that Bubonic, their best friend, is usually the one to calm them down from and make them see reason. Despite his feelings for Nox Arcanis, Pneumonic does truly love Septicemic, and would feel incomplete without her in his life in some way. As for the other dragons, Pneumonic's relationships with them go about as far as shoving them over a cliff when they're not looking. He is especially hateful toward any Nature dragon and will go out of his way to be a bully to them, crushing their treasures occasionally if he feels the need. Cedrick, one of the clan's main brute force protectors, often has had his small greenhouses crushed or the orchids he attempts to grow pulled out of their pot. Cedrick takes great pride in beating Pneumonic down when these incidents happen, leaving Pneumonic to crawl out of the coliseum with his tail between his legs until the next opportunity to strike presents itself. Words to Describe (If Asking for Personality): Thespian, sadistic, fierce, mean, loyal, hateful, crude, rude, blunt, immature, hot tempered, controlling, dominating, dominant, confident, conceited, hidden, faithful. Extra Information (Mates? Other?): Mate is Septicemic - He's very controlling over her, but this never seems to really stop her. She'll bully him down just as much as he bullies her down. The two have a love-hate relationship. Best friend is Bubonic - The only dragon he respects as much as his mate. Other best friend is Carnage - Their relationship is fairly unknown. Carnage seems to be a quiet, well hidden creature that ventures out only when she wants to feed. Most of the time she spends hidden from view. Not much is known about their friendship. True love is Nox Arcanis - The only dragon to know the full brunt of Pneumonic's harsh beatings and cruel jokes, and the only one to tolerate them with a simple flick of his tail. He's the only one who's told Pneumonic that he loves the color of his eyes. Worst enemy is Cedrick - What's to say? Pneumonic breaks something of Cedrick's, Cedrick beats him to a pulp in the coliseum, life goes on. Discount?: Only if you want to give me a returning customer discount. xD Short Stories? (If so, about what?): Yes. One about Septicemic - preferably not anything super violent, but maybe a squabble between the two leading to them growling at one another. Can be about anything you think they'd squabble about. One about Nox Arcanis - The first time Pneumonic realized he was in love with Nox was when Nox looked him straight in the eyes after he'd been the butt of a cruel joke and told Pneumonic that he had beautiful eyes. Joke is up to you. Pneumonic's reaction is up to you. Extra information: Pneumonic and Septicemic is based very loosely around Frank Breitkopf from Criminal Minds season two and his obsession, Jane. You can read more about them here: http://criminalminds.wikia.com/wiki/Frank_Breitkopf It might give some extra help for writing them. But like I said, very loosely based. I'll post my next one after you finish one. I feel bad, lol. I feel like I'm taking up all your time.
@Skiesti

Dragon's Name: Pneumonic
Type (I accept more than one dragon per person): The usual, same as before.
Payment Method: Treasure
Small Description:

19648595_350.png

Pneumonic is a controlling, sadistic creature who enjoys harassing other dragons. He's quick to anger and quick to act without thinking. His favorite subject to torment is Nox Arcanis, the heir of Nox Arcana. Many of the dragons suppose this is because Pneumonic is simply wicked and heartless, but the true reality is that he fancies the older dragon - not that anyone would ever know about it. Being in a committed relationship, Pneumonic hides his feelings for Nox Arcanis through relentless torment of the older dragon. Had anyone known about this, they would easily see how his actions are a cover up, a facade to hide his true heart.

This facade includes an abusive, controlling relationship with his mate - who doesn't know of his feelings, or if she does, she is good at hiding it. Both dragons are equally abusive to the other, and this often leads to squabbles between the two that Bubonic, their best friend, is usually the one to calm them down from and make them see reason. Despite his feelings for Nox Arcanis, Pneumonic does truly love Septicemic, and would feel incomplete without her in his life in some way.

As for the other dragons, Pneumonic's relationships with them go about as far as shoving them over a cliff when they're not looking. He is especially hateful toward any Nature dragon and will go out of his way to be a bully to them, crushing their treasures occasionally if he feels the need. Cedrick, one of the clan's main brute force protectors, often has had his small greenhouses crushed or the orchids he attempts to grow pulled out of their pot. Cedrick takes great pride in beating Pneumonic down when these incidents happen, leaving Pneumonic to crawl out of the coliseum with his tail between his legs until the next opportunity to strike presents itself.

Words to Describe (If Asking for Personality): Thespian, sadistic, fierce, mean, loyal, hateful, crude, rude, blunt, immature, hot tempered, controlling, dominating, dominant, confident, conceited, hidden, faithful.

Extra Information (Mates? Other?):
Mate is Septicemic - He's very controlling over her, but this never seems to really stop her. She'll bully him down just as much as he bullies her down. The two have a love-hate relationship.

Best friend is Bubonic - The only dragon he respects as much as his mate.

Other best friend is Carnage - Their relationship is fairly unknown. Carnage seems to be a quiet, well hidden creature that ventures out only when she wants to feed. Most of the time she spends hidden from view. Not much is known about their friendship.

True love is Nox Arcanis - The only dragon to know the full brunt of Pneumonic's harsh beatings and cruel jokes, and the only one to tolerate them with a simple flick of his tail. He's the only one who's told Pneumonic that he loves the color of his eyes.

Worst enemy is Cedrick - What's to say? Pneumonic breaks something of Cedrick's, Cedrick beats him to a pulp in the coliseum, life goes on.
Discount?: Only if you want to give me a returning customer discount. xD
Short Stories? (If so, about what?): Yes. One about Septicemic - preferably not anything super violent, but maybe a squabble between the two leading to them growling at one another. Can be about anything you think they'd squabble about. One about Nox Arcanis - The first time Pneumonic realized he was in love with Nox was when Nox looked him straight in the eyes after he'd been the butt of a cruel joke and told Pneumonic that he had beautiful eyes. Joke is up to you. Pneumonic's reaction is up to you.

Extra information: Pneumonic and Septicemic is based very loosely around Frank Breitkopf from Criminal Minds season two and his obsession, Jane. You can read more about them here: http://criminalminds.wikia.com/wiki/Frank_Breitkopf
It might give some extra help for writing them. But like I said, very loosely based.

I'll post my next one after you finish one. I feel bad, lol. I feel like I'm taking up all your time.
YFmymWA.png
@OfficerGrimes

Aha no need to feel bad ouo I love that you're commissioning me and it gives me stuff to work on while I wait for the next one!

Tonight is New Year's Eve though and I've got some stuff to attend later so hopefully I'll get one out tonight then get to yours tomorrow!
@OfficerGrimes

Aha no need to feel bad ouo I love that you're commissioning me and it gives me stuff to work on while I wait for the next one!

Tonight is New Year's Eve though and I've got some stuff to attend later so hopefully I'll get one out tonight then get to yours tomorrow!
@Skiesti

No worries. I'm working tonight since my boss is traveling. He's not around to do the job so my girlfriend and I volunteered to do it. Simple thing really, just stuck in the barn without much to do makes me bored, so I've started organizing my clan. Haha. I'll probably post a couple more soon. Please take all the time you need to get them out.
@Skiesti

No worries. I'm working tonight since my boss is traveling. He's not around to do the job so my girlfriend and I volunteered to do it. Simple thing really, just stuck in the barn without much to do makes me bored, so I've started organizing my clan. Haha. I'll probably post a couple more soon. Please take all the time you need to get them out.
YFmymWA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24