Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Juyoung Draws (Gijinka Shop) - OPEN
1 2 3 4
@jooon nature hipster turned into nature loving punk rock hipster who's nicer than he seems just cause he tends to be dazed and sleepy a lot and squints cause of bad eyesight [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/7602a712563ca5c39eefd68517edaf29/tumblr_oo2o0uFP721sfx7qmo1_1280.jpg[/img] i hope you don't mind if this isn't the type of art you envisioned! lemme know, it ends up being a less classy sketch whenever i try and line it ^ ^;
@jooon

nature hipster turned into nature loving punk rock hipster who's nicer than he seems just cause he tends to be dazed and sleepy a lot and squints cause of bad eyesight

tumblr_oo2o0uFP721sfx7qmo1_1280.jpg

i hope you don't mind if this isn't the type of art you envisioned! lemme know, it ends up being a less classy sketch whenever i try and line it ^ ^;
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@Juyoung omg i honestly love it. tysm, i'll send payment right now
@Juyoung omg i honestly love it. tysm, i'll send payment right now
QtezsCP.png
@Juyoung AAa sorry for the late reply, I also suck at replying on time. I was wondering if maybe you could do a gijinka of jebati . Did you have anything in mind??
@Juyoung AAa sorry for the late reply, I also suck at replying on time. I was wondering if maybe you could do a gijinka of jebati . Did you have anything in mind??
@angelicpretty ooh i def love the art done of him already! the eyes make me laugh but i'm definitely thinking some kind of bizarrely hypnotizing presence that haunts a certain forest at night
@angelicpretty ooh i def love the art done of him already! the eyes make me laugh but i'm definitely thinking some kind of bizarrely hypnotizing presence that haunts a certain forest at night
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ChcB4wJ.png[/img][/center]
ChcB4wJ.png
@Juyoung Um hi guess what I got more money and I'm back because I really loved the one you did for Paisley omg. could you maybe do a bust like before for Clouddancer? idk much abt what he'd be like aside from being a Hug Nerd so however you wanna depict that LOL
@Juyoung Um hi guess what I got more money and I'm back because I really loved the one you did for Paisley omg. could you maybe do a bust like before for Clouddancer? idk much abt what he'd be like aside from being a Hug Nerd so however you wanna depict that LOL
QtezsCP.png
@jooon I JUST REALIZED I NEVER RESPONDED\ but thank you so much!!!!!!!! you're so kind and definitely doing one for clouddancer (already working on it haha but just never responded) you're so so sweet! i'd like to do better on coloring at least so i might take a bit longer on this one so i can do well :)
@jooon I JUST REALIZED I NEVER RESPONDED\ but thank you so much!!!!!!!! you're so kind and definitely doing one for clouddancer (already working on it haha but just never responded) you're so so sweet! i'd like to do better on coloring at least so i might take a bit longer on this one so i can do well :)
@Juyoung omg this is so nice, covers my face...ty for doing another bc you and your art are great. and take as long as you want, no rush, thank you for taking so much time on it!!!
@Juyoung omg this is so nice, covers my face...ty for doing another bc you and your art are great. and take as long as you want, no rush, thank you for taking so much time on it!!!
QtezsCP.png
1 2 3 4