Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | { ART } Human Headshots! [PINGLIST OPEN]
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34
@CandiedBarracuda

Sure thing!
@CandiedBarracuda

Sure thing!
47qCRdt.png
@Chromi
Please add me to your pinglist! You should totally raise your prices, by the way, your art is wonderful and is worth so much more :)
@Chromi
Please add me to your pinglist! You should totally raise your prices, by the way, your art is wonderful and is worth so much more :)
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@bergentruckung

Alrighty, added! Thanks for your kind words <3 I have gotten a couple people tell me to raise my prices, but if I may ask, what do you think is a reasonable price for these?
@bergentruckung

Alrighty, added! Thanks for your kind words <3 I have gotten a couple people tell me to raise my prices, but if I may ask, what do you think is a reasonable price for these?
47qCRdt.png
@Chromi
For the colored and shaded ones, I'd say at least 250-300kt, and maybe a little below that for the monochromes. Your coloring is lovely!
@Chromi
For the colored and shaded ones, I'd say at least 250-300kt, and maybe a little below that for the monochromes. Your coloring is lovely!
zu98AYW.gif
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@bergentruckung

I actually do have another temp shop open right now to get funds for the WC scrolls, and I'm charging 500g per headshot~ Do you think that's reasonable?
@bergentruckung

I actually do have another temp shop open right now to get funds for the WC scrolls, and I'm charging 500g per headshot~ Do you think that's reasonable?
47qCRdt.png
@Chromi Hi, I just changed my username from Luminare to Illuminary, could I be updated on your pinglist please? :D
@Chromi Hi, I just changed my username from Luminare to Illuminary, could I be updated on your pinglist please? :D
nZvyypl.gif
@Illuminary

Yes, of course! c;
@Illuminary

Yes, of course! c;
47qCRdt.png
@Chromi
I think that's reasonable, even more so if you're consistent with your style :)
@Chromi
I think that's reasonable, even more so if you're consistent with your style :)
zu98AYW.gif
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@Chromi

Could I be added to that gloriously endless pinglist of yours? No wonder you have such a long list, your art is absolutely gorgeous. I do agree with many of the others, a price raise is totally up to you, but most art of your style, quality, and overall consistency, especially the colored&shaded, goes for anywhere between 300kT+!
@Chromi

Could I be added to that gloriously endless pinglist of yours? No wonder you have such a long list, your art is absolutely gorgeous. I do agree with many of the others, a price raise is totally up to you, but most art of your style, quality, and overall consistency, especially the colored&shaded, goes for anywhere between 300kT+!
@Chromi
Pinglist please! Oh, and do you accept USD as payment?
@Chromi
Pinglist please! Oh, and do you accept USD as payment?
Laurel%20for%20lackingsanity_zps2rcw5alo.png

QmlGS5S.png[/url
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34