Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | | OC&Gijinka ArtShop | Open
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 63 64
@Ranfuu made a new post instead ;v; [b]Username:[/b] Lucatri [b]Style:[/b] SK-WU with stylised colour shading [b]Reference(s): [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18192738] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/181928/18192738_350.png[/img] [/url] Her reference is in her bio [b]Personality: [/b] shady, yet elegant femme fatale [b]Notes:[/b] you don't have to incorporate all of her apparel if it looks messy or if it gives you trouble, though I'd at least like the Pearly Jewelery/Night Sky Fillet to be shown. I'd like you to play up the silver-pink jewellery hanging off her, so that it looks more like her accent than the thin silver strings in her ref. And please give her Ice-colored eyes instead of her current Light :) [b]Payment:[/b] Mixed 50/50, will send full amount plus tip once price is confirmed thank you <3 sorry if anything is unclear!
@Ranfuu

made a new post instead ;v;

Username: Lucatri
Style: SK-WU with stylised colour shading
Reference(s):
18192738_350.png
Her reference is in her bio
Personality: shady, yet elegant femme fatale
Notes: you don't have to incorporate all of her apparel if it looks messy or if it gives you trouble, though I'd at least like the Pearly Jewelery/Night Sky Fillet to be shown. I'd like you to play up the silver-pink jewellery hanging off her, so that it looks more like her accent than the thin silver strings in her ref. And please give her Ice-colored eyes instead of her current Light :)
Payment: Mixed 50/50, will send full amount plus tip once price is confirmed

thank you <3 sorry if anything is unclear!
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@Lucatri
Yes, that piece I previously made is the stylized kind. The difference is, with flats, I fill in everything without leaving highlights (the white areas) to indicate any form of lighting. :'D

Ok I can def add the fillet and pearly necklace&bracelets but for the stringy jewels, since it's not drawn on her gijinka ref, do I drape them over her neck and shoulders?

And mixed payment with the add-on will be 700g + 490kt please!
@Lucatri
Yes, that piece I previously made is the stylized kind. The difference is, with flats, I fill in everything without leaving highlights (the white areas) to indicate any form of lighting. :'D

Ok I can def add the fillet and pearly necklace&bracelets but for the stringy jewels, since it's not drawn on her gijinka ref, do I drape them over her neck and shoulders?

And mixed payment with the add-on will be 700g + 490kt please!

fr_sig_square85_by_148s-da5shq3.png

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • tumblr
• • • • • • • • • • • • deviantart
• • • • • • • • • • • • art shop

fr_sig_div_by_148s-da5sc06.png
light_runestone_by_148s-da5sf8i.png
@Ranfuu

Alright, I'd like stylised colouring please. :) edited my post to reflect that, thanks!

Sure thing, and you can have artistic license with the pic, I don't mind! :D Thank you for accepting my request!

Sent payment!
@Ranfuu

Alright, I'd like stylised colouring please. :) edited my post to reflect that, thanks!

Sure thing, and you can have artistic license with the pic, I don't mind! :D Thank you for accepting my request!

Sent payment!
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@Lucatri
Got the payment and thank you very much for the tip! <3
@Lucatri
Got the payment and thank you very much for the tip! <3

@Ranfuu
Username: POTAYTAY NOODLES
Style: {Doki} DOKI CHIBS
Reference(s): ouo
Personality: Solemn,grim looking. Unsociable and distrusting. Rather dangerous when he looses control of his demon side.
Notes: Either outfit is fine. The sacred rope + shackles both have a little bit of old bloodstains on them.
Payment: 1.5mT
@Ranfuu
Username: POTAYTAY NOODLES
Style: {Doki} DOKI CHIBS
Reference(s): ouo
Personality: Solemn,grim looking. Unsociable and distrusting. Rather dangerous when he looses control of his demon side.
Notes: Either outfit is fine. The sacred rope + shackles both have a little bit of old bloodstains on them.
Payment: 1.5mT
@Faulen //RUB BACON ON U
OK I CALL U POTAYTAY FOREVER NOW
but order's all good, go ahead send pay 8Bc <3
@Faulen //RUB BACON ON U
OK I CALL U POTAYTAY FOREVER NOW
but order's all good, go ahead send pay 8Bc <3

@Ranfuu
Username: FleurMorte
Style: {SK-TU}+ Mono
Reference(s): one
two
three
four
Personality: Bitter, arrogant, manipulative, immensely powerful, aggressive, feels entitled to everything because of her immortality. Revels in chaos.
Notes: None that I can think of, apart her stole is regularly possessed though by a spirit, but doesn't have to retain any sentience if you don't want it to.
Payment: Gems; all 1,700 of them *insert-shifty-eyes*
@Ranfuu
Username: FleurMorte
Style: {SK-TU}+ Mono
Reference(s): one
two
three
four
Personality: Bitter, arrogant, manipulative, immensely powerful, aggressive, feels entitled to everything because of her immortality. Revels in chaos.
Notes: None that I can think of, apart her stole is regularly possessed though by a spirit, but doesn't have to retain any sentience if you don't want it to.
Payment: Gems; all 1,700 of them *insert-shifty-eyes*
@FleurMorte Do you have a preferred colour for the mono? And shall I include the skull-shaped markings on her face like the first ref?
Other than that, your order's all good and please feel free to send payment! :)

//accepts the goods with equally shifty eyes
@FleurMorte Do you have a preferred colour for the mono? And shall I include the skull-shaped markings on her face like the first ref?
Other than that, your order's all good and please feel free to send payment! :)

//accepts the goods with equally shifty eyes

@Ranfuu
The skull paint was for a Halloween piece, so it's completely optional.
As for the monotone colour, maybe a nice gold or orange if that's okay?

I'll send the payment right away. :)
@Ranfuu
The skull paint was for a Halloween piece, so it's completely optional.
As for the monotone colour, maybe a nice gold or orange if that's okay?

I'll send the payment right away. :)
@FleurMorte Ok, got it! And thank you for the payment! :D
//examines gems under the light and nods
@FleurMorte Ok, got it! And thank you for the payment! :D
//examines gems under the light and nods

1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 63 64