Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nvm done
Okay so I have [url=http://lily-s-j-k.tumblr.com/tagged/nanowrimo]these five babies [/url] that need reference sheets, and I'm looking to get one of each at least. Here's another image of[url=http://lily-s-j-k.tumblr.com/post/134706275785/saw-this-meme-and-felt-like-trying-with-some-of-my] three of them[/url] Still need for: Joana Carranza Michael Edward Jefferson Alex Demina Migoy Guinto Already have one of: Kayode Eloi Yount I can provide written details and image references that are not of them but like you know somethign like "her hair looks like this *insert image here*". Now, what am I offering? [item=druidic armband][item=windbound plumage][item=Thresher flatfins][item=naturalist adornments][item=boneyard tatters][item=frigid fugitive shackles][item=tricktrouper crown][item=corsair's rusty cutlass][item=illuminated sash][item=sunguard chest][item=melodious cap][item=melodious spats][item=harmonious cap][item=harmonious vest][item=canorous cap][item=canorous vest][item=canorous spats][item=musical cap][item=musical vest][item=musical spats][item=brass cornet][item=wooden pipefflute][item=finely crafted lute][item=electrified sash][item=darkened leg scar][item=golem gauntlet][item=magmatic pauldrons][item=searing sash][item=companion comet][item=starseer's sash][item=runaway rotclaw][item=infectionist's sash][item=stonekeeper sash][item=crystalhide treads][item=gustborne ballon][item=seashell mantle][item=leafy gladeboughs][item=electrician's crown][item=mesa mechanojets][item=searing crown][item=will o' the ember] [item=starseer's crown][item=cosmologist fieldtools][item=skeletal chimes][item=speedy][item=golden bantam fangar][item=wind sprite][item=nature sprite][item=livewire grizzly][item=sunbeam ursa][item=lightning lancer][item=molten marauder][item=stardust scholar][item=magical shard][item=deepearth geode][item=glowing ember][item=charged sprocket][item=all-seeing shroom][item=celestial crate][item=ruby webwing crate][item=kelps bed crate][item=marva's wondrous thread][item=storm taken chest][item=lava eater chest][item=infernal fur chest][item=soul gem chest] I might be picky with this because I really love my babies, but please offer away! The more the better ^^ I hope you have a lovely nice day!
Okay so I have these five babies that need reference sheets, and I'm looking to get one of each at least.
Here's another image of three of them
Still need for:
Joana Carranza
Michael Edward Jefferson
Alex Demina
Migoy Guinto

Already have one of:
Kayode Eloi Yount

I can provide written details and image references that are not of them but like you know somethign like "her hair looks like this *insert image here*".

Now, what am I offering?
Druidic Armband Windbound Plumage Thresher Flatfins Naturalist Adornments Boneyard Tatters Frigid Fugitive Shackles Tricktrouper Crown Corsair's Rusty Cutlass Illuminated Sash Sunguard Chest Melodious Cap Melodious Spats Harmonious Cap Harmonious Vest Canorous Cap Canorous Vest Canorous Spats Musical Cap Musical Vest Musical Spats Brass Cornet Finely Crafted Lute Electrified Sash Darkened Leg Scar Golem Gauntlet Magmatic Pauldrons Searing Sash Companion Comet Starseer's Sash Runaway Rotclaw Infectionist's Sash Stonekeeper Sash Crystalhide Treads Seashell Mantle Leafy Gladeboughs Electrician's Crown Mesa Mechanojets Searing Crown Will o' the Ember Starseer's Crown Cosmologist Fieldtools Skeletal Chimes Speedy Golden Bantam Fangar Wind Sprite Nature Sprite Livewire Grizzly Sunbeam Ursa Lightning Lancer Molten Marauder Stardust Scholar Magical Shard Deepearth Geode Glowing Ember Charged Sprocket All-Seeing Shroom Celestial Crate Ruby Webwing Crate Marva's Wondrous Thread Storm Taken Chest Lava Eater Chest Infernal Fur Chest

I might be picky with this because I really love my babies, but please offer away! The more the better ^^ I hope you have a lovely nice day!
Dusk/Mike. He/Him.
@LilyScarlett
My art blog is here if you would like to check out my style, i'd be interested in doing this
@LilyScarlett
My art blog is here if you would like to check out my style, i'd be interested in doing this
EGr0skI.png
@KremPuff
I'll give a further look to your art blog once I have the chance. Also, I usually like to give it a day or two before I choose anyone to commission in case more people show interest ^^ so i'll make sure to get back to you once I make a decision c: I hope you have a lovely nice day :D
@KremPuff
I'll give a further look to your art blog once I have the chance. Also, I usually like to give it a day or two before I choose anyone to commission in case more people show interest ^^ so i'll make sure to get back to you once I make a decision c: I hope you have a lovely nice day :D
Dusk/Mike. He/Him.
up
up
Dusk/Mike. He/Him.