Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Artistic InHeritance
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48
@elfin
Yes, i am open :)
Busts are $10 and waistups are $15.

@KyraKitesong
yes i have gem slots open, i will put you on the order list and pm you when i am ready to start your preliminary sketch :)
(you pinged the wrong user just fyi)
@elfin
Yes, i am open :)
Busts are $10 and waistups are $15.

@KyraKitesong
yes i have gem slots open, i will put you on the order list and pm you when i am ready to start your preliminary sketch :)
(you pinged the wrong user just fyi)
tB85F7R.png
Reference Picture/Description: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11874877] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/118749/11874877_350.png[/img] [/url] Gijinka, Dragon, Feral, etc: Dragon Type: Waist-up, color Pose: If she could be holding her sword, that'd be awesome. I'm okay with that costing more. Expression: Fierce and confident. Additional Information: Her eyes should be white, rather than lightning blue. Style (Realistic/anime/chibi): Realistic.
Reference Picture/Description:

11874877_350.png

Gijinka, Dragon, Feral, etc: Dragon
Type: Waist-up, color
Pose: If she could be holding her sword, that'd be awesome. I'm okay with that costing more.
Expression: Fierce and confident.
Additional Information: Her eyes should be white, rather than lightning blue.
Style (Realistic/anime/chibi): Realistic.
@elfin
thank you :) you have the 2nd slot on my order list.
i will send you the prelim sketch for your approval asap. You can send payment after you have approved the sketch.

i will have her holding her sword, no extra charge. Would you like her holding the sword in her hands or with her mouth?
@elfin
thank you :) you have the 2nd slot on my order list.
i will send you the prelim sketch for your approval asap. You can send payment after you have approved the sketch.

i will have her holding her sword, no extra charge. Would you like her holding the sword in her hands or with her mouth?
tB85F7R.png
[quote]Would you like her holding the sword in her hands or with her mouth?[/quote] I think her hands, but if you think it would work better in her mouth you can do it that way.
Quote:
Would you like her holding the sword in her hands or with her mouth?

I think her hands, but if you think it would work better in her mouth you can do it that way.
@InHeritent

Doh! Of course I did. That's what happens when I try and squeeze in one last post when I should have been in my car and on my way to work.

Reference Picture/Description: https://toyhou.se/843451.fymber
Gijinka, Dragon, Feral, etc: OC
Type: (Fullbody, waistup, bust/lineart, color/fullpage, halfpage): Fullbody full color
Pose: His sword in one hand, fire in the other
Expression: Determined
Additional Information: (such as Skin Tone): I am (pardon the pun) pants at designing pants, so if his could better match the style of his shirt?
Style (Realistic/anime/chibi): More to the side of realistic?

Payment in gems, should I pay now or when the prelim sketch is ready, or?
@InHeritent

Doh! Of course I did. That's what happens when I try and squeeze in one last post when I should have been in my car and on my way to work.

Reference Picture/Description: https://toyhou.se/843451.fymber
Gijinka, Dragon, Feral, etc: OC
Type: (Fullbody, waistup, bust/lineart, color/fullpage, halfpage): Fullbody full color
Pose: His sword in one hand, fire in the other
Expression: Determined
Additional Information: (such as Skin Tone): I am (pardon the pun) pants at designing pants, so if his could better match the style of his shirt?
Style (Realistic/anime/chibi): More to the side of realistic?

Payment in gems, should I pay now or when the prelim sketch is ready, or?
87b0151da9.png
@elfin
hands it is, thanks for getting back to me.

@KyraKitesong
np!
you may pay via pm, or send a cr and I'll accept after im done, when you have been sent and approved the prelim sketch :)
@elfin
hands it is, thanks for getting back to me.

@KyraKitesong
np!
you may pay via pm, or send a cr and I'll accept after im done, when you have been sent and approved the prelim sketch :)
tB85F7R.png
@InHeritent
Hello! Do you happen to have any slots open? :o
Please add me and my friend, @Jazz to your pinglist also!
@InHeritent
Hello! Do you happen to have any slots open? :o
Please add me and my friend, @Jazz to your pinglist also!
@Micheru @Jazz

I will add you both to my order list and when I get to you I will pm you to let you know I'm ready to start you're order :)
@Micheru @Jazz

I will add you both to my order list and when I get to you I will pm you to let you know I'm ready to start you're order :)
tB85F7R.png
Thanks so much for posting on my thread!! I'm definitely interested in buying art from you C: Reference Picture/Description: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28145105] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/281452/28145105_350.png[/img] [/url] There are lots of references in this dragons bio! Gijinka, Dragon, Feral, etc: Gijinka Type: Full colour waist up (like your second gijinka example!) Pose: Maybe licking a lollipop? ;u; Expression: Half closed eyes and sticking her tongue out...generally looking quite cheeky hehe Additional Information: Could I have her drawn without the antlers, and with regular ears? As if she was an ordinary human? C: Style: Realistic I hope thats everyhing you needed to know!! If you fancy drawing her in a different outfit of your choosing thats fine too C;
Thanks so much for posting on my thread!! I'm definitely interested in buying art from you C:

Reference Picture/Description:
28145105_350.png

There are lots of references in this dragons bio!
Gijinka, Dragon, Feral, etc: Gijinka
Type: Full colour waist up (like your second gijinka example!)
Pose: Maybe licking a lollipop? ;u;
Expression: Half closed eyes and sticking her tongue out...generally looking quite cheeky hehe
Additional Information: Could I have her drawn without the antlers, and with regular ears? As if she was an ordinary human? C:
Style: Realistic

I hope thats everyhing you needed to know!! If you fancy drawing her in a different outfit of your choosing thats fine too C;
@PJade
Np! I will have the preliminary sketch sent to you at least by tomorrow for your approval :)
@PJade
Np! I will have the preliminary sketch sent to you at least by tomorrow for your approval :)
tB85F7R.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48