Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Zhade's Graphics [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
@Redtiger7736
Superb! I'll finish everything before I start working on my Crystalline Gala entries XD
I'll estimate a cost after I try to make them, just to get a rough idea of how much time it will take me ~ shouldn't be too costly though
@Redtiger7736
Superb! I'll finish everything before I start working on my Crystalline Gala entries XD
I'll estimate a cost after I try to make them, just to get a rough idea of how much time it will take me ~ shouldn't be too costly though
E5NiyJY.png
@DeathZhade excellent, thank you! Later on in maybe a week or two depending on how busy I should be able to order a bunch of breeding cards.
@DeathZhade excellent, thank you! Later on in maybe a week or two depending on how busy I should be able to order a bunch of breeding cards.
Wishlist (for now)
@Redtiger7736
I'll make sure to save the Ressources I use then :)
@Redtiger7736
I'll make sure to save the Ressources I use then :)
E5NiyJY.png
@deathzhade Sorry for responding so late, I was trying to make T to make an order xP May I please have a spot on the list? I'm looking for a full hatchery revamp
@deathzhade Sorry for responding so late, I was trying to make T to make an order xP May I please have a spot on the list? I'm looking for a full hatchery revamp
8qtapnq.pngtumblr_nky7fv7Uz91tfytxqo2_r1_75sq.pngRmHSCAk.png
@rich
Sure :)
you're currently at the top of the list :D
@rich
Sure :)
you're currently at the top of the list :D
E5NiyJY.png
@Deathzhade whoop alright thank you :D Let me try to figure out what type of theme (if any) my hatchery will have & how many pairs I actually have lol. Thanks again :0

[update]
I'll need 9 breeding cards, 4 title cards and one banner for advertisement :0
Honestly I'm not really digging my current color scheme for my hatchery and I'm awful at picking out colors so let me see what colors other people like
@Deathzhade whoop alright thank you :D Let me try to figure out what type of theme (if any) my hatchery will have & how many pairs I actually have lol. Thanks again :0

[update]
I'll need 9 breeding cards, 4 title cards and one banner for advertisement :0
Honestly I'm not really digging my current color scheme for my hatchery and I'm awful at picking out colors so let me see what colors other people like
8qtapnq.pngtumblr_nky7fv7Uz91tfytxqo2_r1_75sq.pngRmHSCAk.png
@rich
That'll be around 65kt :)
@rich
That'll be around 65kt :)
E5NiyJY.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1694565/1][img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/f170/f/2016/025/6/f/g8350_by_myserpentine-d9p9opk.png[/img][/url][/center]
g8350_by_myserpentine-d9p9opk.png
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
@DeathZhade

Order Form
Breeding Card

@DeathZhade
Username: @brightredjem
Type: breeding card
Dragon ID's #: #15232352, #13686923
Color Scheme: Black, red, white
Text: Curlz MT, Relius and Taurine, Ice Princess Hatchery

I may order more but I want to see how this one turns out first.
@DeathZhade

Order Form
Breeding Card

@DeathZhade
Username: @brightredjem
Type: breeding card
Dragon ID's #: #15232352, #13686923
Color Scheme: Black, red, white
Text: Curlz MT, Relius and Taurine, Ice Princess Hatchery

I may order more but I want to see how this one turns out first.
e9oibMK.png
@Brightredjem
Hey there! I'm sorry, but I think might've forgotten to update this thread.
I cannot currently make anything ~ There's a lot happening RL,and I barely get the time to update my hatchery. I hope you can find someone else to do it for you :)
@Brightredjem
Hey there! I'm sorry, but I think might've forgotten to update this thread.
I cannot currently make anything ~ There's a lot happening RL,and I barely get the time to update my hatchery. I hope you can find someone else to do it for you :)
E5NiyJY.png
1 2 3 4 5