Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [A] Custom Color Gijinka Design (CLOSED)
1 2 3
Ah yes, another gijinka design. Too bad you have no lair space to hold yet another dragon. It would be a shame if this was a design that caught your fancy. Well, feel free to fancy away, because this is a custom color gijinka. [img]http://i.imgur.com/ASlo2cM.png[/img] I've crafted a design template that can be colored to match any dragon in your lair. I can even make small additions like tattoos, cloth patterns, or simple jewelry to better match the genes and breed of your dragon. Using this design as a base, you can get some artwork for a dragon you already own and love. Wondering what it will look like when it's done? Have a gander at these [url=http://41.media.tumblr.com/64f8e761d591f775fe9c976f76687042/tumblr_nylwvc7c1K1smuk7do1_500.png]personal[/url] [url=http://41.media.tumblr.com/7bcddc01a7cb9b4cb59c8732a6de6a69/tumblr_nwe5fdpV5c1smuk7do1_500.png]pieces[/url] that were colored in a similar manner. If you've seen my previous auctions, this will likely have a more "painterly" look than what you're used to. Hopefully this is exciting for both of us. Bids for this design will start at 1500G (or 975KT) since the process to complete it is a bit more involved. This auction also has no set date--it will end 24 hours after the last bid is placed. So if you're interested, make sure to place a bid! This could go quick. ----------------------- [center][u]Auction Details[/u] SB: 1500G (975KT at a ratio of 1:650) CB: andreas - 4200G MI: 100G End Date: None! This ends 24 hours after the last bid is placed, whenever that may be.[/center] Feel free to contact me with any questions!
Ah yes, another gijinka design. Too bad you have no lair space to hold yet another dragon. It would be a shame if this was a design that caught your fancy.

Well, feel free to fancy away, because this is a custom color gijinka.

ASlo2cM.png

I've crafted a design template that can be colored to match any dragon in your lair. I can even make small additions like tattoos, cloth patterns, or simple jewelry to better match the genes and breed of your dragon. Using this design as a base, you can get some artwork for a dragon you already own and love.

Wondering what it will look like when it's done? Have a gander at these personal pieces that were colored in a similar manner. If you've seen my previous auctions, this will likely have a more "painterly" look than what you're used to. Hopefully this is exciting for both of us.

Bids for this design will start at 1500G (or 975KT) since the process to complete it is a bit more involved. This auction also has no set date--it will end 24 hours after the last bid is placed. So if you're interested, make sure to place a bid! This could go quick.

Auction Details
SB: 1500G (975KT at a ratio of 1:650)
CB: andreas - 4200G
MI: 100G
End Date: None! This ends 24 hours after the last bid is placed, whenever that may be.

Feel free to contact me with any questions!

tumblr_nfkgpabVEb1smuk7do1_400.png
@zephemeral

Starting bid, please!
@zephemeral

Starting bid, please!
IB7Plwf.png
@Poi @Ysdaar @flamingcakes @Lowkey @Maybels @pooses

Pinging those of you who asked to be notified for my Sunday gijinka auctions.
@Poi @Ysdaar @flamingcakes @Lowkey @Maybels @pooses

Pinging those of you who asked to be notified for my Sunday gijinka auctions.
Bumping for things i cant buy :''')
Bumping for things i cant buy :''')
On FR time
@Ecxcabre @Zephemeral

Ahh, it feels like such a long time since one of these auctions occurred * v *
2000 G!
@Ecxcabre @Zephemeral

Ahh, it feels like such a long time since one of these auctions occurred * v *
2000 G!
qesQFkT.gif
@Poi It has been a while, yes. One can only sin so much... But it seems I can't stay away forever. (Your bid has been noted as well--thanks!)
@Poi It has been a while, yes. One can only sin so much... But it seems I can't stay away forever. (Your bid has been noted as well--thanks!)
@Poi @Zephemeral

2500G, please~
@Poi @Zephemeral

2500G, please~
IB7Plwf.png
@Poi @Zephemeral @Ecxcabre

2700G!
@Poi @Zephemeral @Ecxcabre

2700G!
@Zephemeral

I don't have the money for this, but let me just say your art is great! ( and friendly bump- )
@Zephemeral

I don't have the money for this, but let me just say your art is great! ( and friendly bump- )
please copy/paste my username when pinging me
1g3s6q.png2helunb.gif9jg4ly.png
@andreas @Zephemeral

3000G~
@andreas @Zephemeral

3000G~
IB7Plwf.png
1 2 3