Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Ruu's Dragon Busts
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35
@Kuejena

I'd love to draw him !
I don't have that accent yet because of my hiatus so it's fine for payment
Send it over and I'll put you on the list :Dd
@Kuejena

I'd love to draw him !
I don't have that accent yet because of my hiatus so it's fine for payment
Send it over and I'll put you on the list :Dd
@8Continues

Ahh sorry, in this shop I do FR dragons only :S
I can put you on the ping at my real art shop if you want though? It's closed atm but I'd let you know when it opens
@8Continues

Ahh sorry, in this shop I do FR dragons only :S
I can put you on the ping at my real art shop if you want though? It's closed atm but I'd let you know when it opens
@Ruude Ohhh you draw nice dergs o 3o! Mind if I grab a spot?(If you're open that is-) :D
@Ruude Ohhh you draw nice dergs o 3o! Mind if I grab a spot?(If you're open that is-) :D
@DefyingDestiny

There are plenty of slots left, yes :D
Just tell me what you want and I'll add ya~
@DefyingDestiny

There are plenty of slots left, yes :D
Just tell me what you want and I'll add ya~
@Ruude
No problem!
I would love that, thank you so much!
@Ruude
No problem!
I would love that, thank you so much!
@Ruude Sweeetness~ It says you take certain festival items/skins too. Are there any particular ones you're looking for?
@Ruude Sweeetness~ It says you take certain festival items/skins too. Are there any particular ones you're looking for?
@DefyingDestiny As for skins there's nothing in particular, just make an offer and we'll see. (it comes down to personal taste haha) And regarding festival items I'd probably take any of the big apparel items except for [item=chillspike collar] because I've got PLENTY of those :'D
@DefyingDestiny

As for skins there's nothing in particular, just make an offer and we'll see. (it comes down to personal taste haha)

And regarding festival items I'd probably take any of the big apparel items except for Chillspike Collar because I've got PLENTY of those :'D
@Ruude Awesomesauce :D! (I'm the same way when it comes to skins lolol) Are we also limited to one dragon per slot? (Sorry to keep asking you questions--I'll make an offer after this I promise X3 )
@Ruude Awesomesauce :D! (I'm the same way when it comes to skins lolol) Are we also limited to one dragon per slot? (Sorry to keep asking you questions--I'll make an offer after this I promise X3 )
@DefyingDestiny
No problem ask as many questions as you want xP
You can order as many dragons as you like as long as there are enough slots! If you want a drawing with two dragons in it at once it counts as one slot
@DefyingDestiny
No problem ask as many questions as you want xP
You can order as many dragons as you like as long as there are enough slots! If you want a drawing with two dragons in it at once it counts as one slot
@Ruude Ah gotcha :D Well if it wouldn't be any trouble could I get to slots for one dragon bust each? I'd love to see these two dergs in your style~ [b][size=4]DefyingDestiny[/b][/size=4] [b]References: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18330958] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/183310/18330958_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18192609] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/181927/18192609_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment:[/b] Bribe/part treasure 30K + Botanys Back Chest + Rafflesia Fairy Skin + Will 'o Wisp (Lemme know if I should change anything-) [b]About: [/b] These guys are based off the 7 deadly sins. The Snapper is Gluttony while the Imp is Wrath. Their personality mainly reflects their selected sin. If you'd like different choices let me know and I'll try and find a different pair x3
@Ruude Ah gotcha :D Well if it wouldn't be any trouble could I get to slots for one dragon bust each? I'd love to see these two dergs in your style~

DefyingDestiny
References:

18330958_350.png

18192609_350.png

Payment: Bribe/part treasure
30K + Botanys Back Chest + Rafflesia Fairy Skin + Will 'o Wisp (Lemme know if I should change anything-)
About: These guys are based off the 7 deadly sins. The Snapper is Gluttony while the Imp is Wrath. Their personality mainly reflects their selected sin.

If you'd like different choices let me know and I'll try and find a different pair x3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35