Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Galactic Vines Graphics (OPEN)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
@IvyVines

Thank you~!

Yep, Knight of Heart! I love it when people get the same god tiers as the canon characters. It seems they get a lot of hate for it, but I think they deserve love since they share the same classpect as canon characters.
@IvyVines

Thank you~!

Yep, Knight of Heart! I love it when people get the same god tiers as the canon characters. It seems they get a lot of hate for it, but I think they deserve love since they share the same classpect as canon characters.
@Erenee13

Okay, I can do that! I'll move the text a bit too so it's like what you said.
@Erenee13

Okay, I can do that! I'll move the text a bit too so it's like what you said.
ZptOUjO.pngOJbFlFz.pngFI4rElJ.png
@unusualKitten

Of course! And yeah, I was really happy when I saw that was what I got, since Vriska was a fav character of mine!

Oh, and you get the Arcane member discount, so it'll only be 4,000 treasure!
Also, this is actually gonna be the first button i've done someone so gonna lower your payment more to 3,000 treasure heh, since I don't want to make you pay too much on the offcase it sucks, but hopefully it won't, and you're always welcome to ask for any changes to it.
@unusualKitten

Of course! And yeah, I was really happy when I saw that was what I got, since Vriska was a fav character of mine!

Oh, and you get the Arcane member discount, so it'll only be 4,000 treasure!
Also, this is actually gonna be the first button i've done someone so gonna lower your payment more to 3,000 treasure heh, since I don't want to make you pay too much on the offcase it sucks, but hopefully it won't, and you're always welcome to ask for any changes to it.
Disregard!
Disregard!
@IvyVines I thought that the text it self was fine where it was and I was kind of expecting the nest to be half way under the text. So, could you move it back, please?
I agree with you, it doesn't seem like I'm being demanding and picky but I'm glad that you care how people think.
@IvyVines I thought that the text it self was fine where it was and I was kind of expecting the nest to be half way under the text. So, could you move it back, please?
I agree with you, it doesn't seem like I'm being demanding and picky but I'm glad that you care how people think.
ibJfUec.png bqij4ya.png 4sMOFQ8.png profile_by_cas_a_fras-day7emf.png
@IvyVines

Yeah~!

I'll be sending payment momentarily~!
@IvyVines

Yeah~!

I'll be sending payment momentarily~!
@unusualKitten Here's your button! Tell me if you want anything changed. [img]http://i.imgur.com/5qZg9cE.png[/img] I used bevel and emboss on the layer to make it look a bit more 3d
@unusualKitten
Here's your button! Tell me if you want anything changed.
5qZg9cE.png
I used bevel and emboss on the layer to make it look a bit more 3d
@Erenee13 Here we go, moved the text back to where it was in the center. Was only a slight movement down a bit but it's back where it was before; could also move it left a bit if you wanted. [img]http://i.imgur.com/TH9MWTS.png[/img] (sorry for l8, went to a holiday party last night and came back at midnight heh.)
@Erenee13
Here we go, moved the text back to where it was in the center. Was only a slight movement down a bit but it's back where it was before; could also move it left a bit if you wanted.
TH9MWTS.png

(sorry for l8, went to a holiday party last night and came back at midnight heh.)
@IvyVines I'd like a banner for my clan if you can (I also joined at the most recent registration window I think) [b]Item:[/b]Banner [b]size of item (signature/clan header size, forum header size):[/b] Forum header size probably? [b]Preferred Aesthetic/colour scheme of design:[/b] Coffee colors, like white and brown. [b]Pictures to be included within design (pictures of dragons or anything else):[/b] My clan leader, Article but not his whole body just his head and chest if you can [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18707703] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/187078/18707703_350.png[/img] [/url] And I would like the font to look something like a newspaper if that makes sense? [b]How will you pay?: [/b]Treasure [b]Any other notes:[/b] I would like it to say Article Clan in the middle
@IvyVines

I'd like a banner for my clan if you can (I also joined at the most recent registration window I think)

Item:Banner

size of item (signature/clan header size, forum header size): Forum header size probably?

Preferred Aesthetic/colour scheme of design: Coffee colors, like white and brown.

Pictures to be included within design (pictures of dragons or anything else): My clan leader, Article but not his whole body just his head and chest if you can

18707703_350.png

And I would like the font to look something like a newspaper if that makes sense?

How will you pay?: Treasure

Any other notes: I would like it to say Article Clan in the middle
iLMDgZx.png
@IvyVines

Aa, thank you~!
@IvyVines

Aa, thank you~!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22