Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | •Floral's art service!• OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6
That will be 138,000 treasure, (unless You intend to pay parts with meat or Dragons) Please send your email in a Message and ill get started :D
That will be 138,000 treasure, (unless You intend to pay parts with meat or Dragons) Please send your email in a Message and ill get started :D
xIWtunX.png
@Floralsocks
I am bit confused as to where the 138k came from. Would you mind explaining how the pricing for this works? >< Sorry, I'm just really confused.
@Floralsocks
I am bit confused as to where the 138k came from. Would you mind explaining how the pricing for this works? >< Sorry, I'm just really confused.
PvGrR8V.png
I might have miscauculated.. Im failing math.... But each one costs what it says, so five headshots is 4,000 Times 5, so that alone is 20,000t @fireflyrhapsody
I might have miscauculated.. Im failing math.... But each one costs what it says, so five headshots is 4,000 Times 5, so that alone is 20,000t @fireflyrhapsody
xIWtunX.png
@Floralsocks
It's all good : )
I suck at math too...dear god was high school horrible

So lets see, the 5 headshots are 20kt, there are two full bodies (the wolf and dragon) so that's 30kt, and then one couple headshot which is 8kt. In total it's 58kt I believe.
@Floralsocks
It's all good : )
I suck at math too...dear god was high school horrible

So lets see, the 5 headshots are 20kt, there are two full bodies (the wolf and dragon) so that's 30kt, and then one couple headshot which is 8kt. In total it's 58kt I believe.
PvGrR8V.png
B a d a t m a t h @fireflyrhapsody so You still Want it all? Or just The headshots for now?
B a d a t m a t h @fireflyrhapsody so You still Want it all? Or just The headshots for now?
xIWtunX.png
@Floralsocks
I'd still love it all if that's okay : )
@Floralsocks
I'd still love it all if that's okay : )
PvGrR8V.png
@Floralsocks could I get a headshot of this critter? It's dog-like so happy panting or something vaguely goofy doggish would be great. And by meat do you mean like food points worth of meat? I could pay in either currency.

@Floralsocks could I get a headshot of this critter? It's dog-like so happy panting or something vaguely goofy doggish would be great. And by meat do you mean like food points worth of meat? I could pay in either currency.

a74add6b9f6889c43f3ff8afa9196b4953c680ee.gifk5qdJhn.pnge8cddf83bde24a8fad09ad6086031bcd9f2b8740.png
Of course! And Yes, Anything in food points worth meat @vervain
Of course! And Yes, Anything in food points worth meat @vervain
xIWtunX.png
@Floralsocks okay, great! I'll send payment in a moment. Also, if you want to post on IG but link it to me through FR, that'd be great, I'll just go pick up the image from there.
@Floralsocks okay, great! I'll send payment in a moment. Also, if you want to post on IG but link it to me through FR, that'd be great, I'll just go pick up the image from there.
a74add6b9f6889c43f3ff8afa9196b4953c680ee.gifk5qdJhn.pnge8cddf83bde24a8fad09ad6086031bcd9f2b8740.png
Sorry about the lateness :( Just wanted you to know that i AM working on your things @fireflyrhapsody @kozar
Sorry about the lateness :( Just wanted you to know that i AM working on your things @fireflyrhapsody @kozar
xIWtunX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6