Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kumatora's Art Shop!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@DoctorFungi You got it! :> And don't worry! I should be fine w/ drawing his outfit!
@DoctorFungi You got it! :> And don't worry! I should be fine w/ drawing his outfit!
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
@Skuntank
ahh omg your canine art is adorable, would you be up for drawing my two canine OCs?
@Skuntank
ahh omg your canine art is adorable, would you be up for drawing my two canine OCs?
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

ace | 147968 | they/them | FR +19
@Afire Sure! Also, do you mean both of them in the same picture or two separate pictures? (And aaA thanks btw!)
@Afire Sure! Also, do you mean both of them in the same picture or two separate pictures? (And aaA thanks btw!)
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
@Skuntank

how much would it be for flatcolor fullbodies of both of them on one canvas?

here is a ref of them both and here is a ref for the black wolf's coloring, a written descriptoin of the white wolf would be alternating gold and silver stripes with silver frontpaws and gold hindpaws. the black wolf has icy, frosty breath and the white wolf has warm, foggy breath. would it be okay if i got a simple bg if i gave you free reign?? something cute like the stars in ur examples :^) the wolves are like sisters so like maybe something cute like sleeping over each other? or playing or something man go free with it
@Skuntank

how much would it be for flatcolor fullbodies of both of them on one canvas?

here is a ref of them both and here is a ref for the black wolf's coloring, a written descriptoin of the white wolf would be alternating gold and silver stripes with silver frontpaws and gold hindpaws. the black wolf has icy, frosty breath and the white wolf has warm, foggy breath. would it be okay if i got a simple bg if i gave you free reign?? something cute like the stars in ur examples :^) the wolves are like sisters so like maybe something cute like sleeping over each other? or playing or something man go free with it
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

@Afire I haven't taken into consideration how I would go about pricing two characters in one piece, but would paying 50-75kt more for another character sound fine to you?
And that sounds like that's something I'd be able to do! :>
@Afire I haven't taken into consideration how I would go about pricing two characters in one piece, but would paying 50-75kt more for another character sound fine to you?
And that sounds like that's something I'd be able to do! :>
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
@Afire @DoctorFungi Hello!! Just as a heads up, I've gone and changed my username!!
@Afire @DoctorFungi Hello!! Just as a heads up, I've gone and changed my username!!
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
@Kumatora
that would be alright with me !! just hmu with the final price and i'll be able to transfer the treasure :^)
@Kumatora
that would be alright with me !! just hmu with the final price and i'll be able to transfer the treasure :^)
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

@Kumatora Heya! Guess who's back? (Nice new username, by the way!) Would it be alright for me to place an order? If so, I'd love a shaded fullbody of Cressida here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18452321] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/184524/18452321_350.png[/img] [/url] I understand her apparel is quite complex, so you don't have to include it all if you don't want to, and I'd also be happy to send you some info on her if it would help at all!
@Kumatora

Heya! Guess who's back?
(Nice new username, by the way!)
Would it be alright for me to place an order?
If so, I'd love a shaded fullbody of Cressida here:

18452321_350.png

I understand her apparel is quite complex, so you don't have to include it all if you don't want to, and I'd also be happy to send you some info on her if it would help at all!
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@DazzleSpecs Sorry for the late reply!! I was very busy yesterday and the day before so I didn't get a chance to respond, but yeah! I'll be able to do that for you!
@DazzleSpecs Sorry for the late reply!! I was very busy yesterday and the day before so I didn't get a chance to respond, but yeah! I'll be able to do that for you!
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
@Kumatora

It's totally okay! I understand completely! Sorry for ordering so close to Christmas!
Take as long as you need, it's all fine!
@Kumatora

It's totally okay! I understand completely! Sorry for ordering so close to Christmas!
Take as long as you need, it's all fine!
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9