Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | +EQO Emporium {OPEN, T, G, RLC}
1 2 3 4 5
Here's a bump for good luck~
Here's a bump for good luck~
bump!
bump!
YTJXAow.png
@eqoteric Hey there :0
Can I be put on your pinglist please?
@eqoteric Hey there :0
Can I be put on your pinglist please?
vnfnSuk.gif
@eqoteric

Could I please be pinged when your treasure slots reopen?
@eqoteric

Could I please be pinged when your treasure slots reopen?
7e93e9a2fcc7d43e9a26e774c2c75a789207b855.png
@Xairathan
@RebelAbsolution
sure thing!!
@Xairathan
@RebelAbsolution
sure thing!!
YTJXAow.png
@eqoteric I'd love to be on your pinglist for treasure please! <3
@eqoteric I'd love to be on your pinglist for treasure please! <3
4QvO8UY.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
@AceZaslavsky

sure thing!!
@AceZaslavsky

sure thing!!
YTJXAow.png
@eqoteric hey there! Quick question, a RLC bust commission would be $18 for two people, right?

Edit: I just realized I mistyped. Since Color B is $12, the price would be somewhere around ~$22, correct?
@eqoteric hey there! Quick question, a RLC bust commission would be $18 for two people, right?

Edit: I just realized I mistyped. Since Color B is $12, the price would be somewhere around ~$22, correct?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan aa sorry for any confusion with my wording!! the 80% of original price discount is only applicable should the two characters be in the same drawing (ex. interacting with each other). of course, you may request for the two characters to be in the same drawing, but as you're looking at bust commissions that might be a bit hard to pull off. feel free to shoot me a PM if you would like to clarify any details, however!
@Xairathan aa sorry for any confusion with my wording!! the 80% of original price discount is only applicable should the two characters be in the same drawing (ex. interacting with each other). of course, you may request for the two characters to be in the same drawing, but as you're looking at bust commissions that might be a bit hard to pull off. feel free to shoot me a PM if you would like to clarify any details, however!
YTJXAow.png
@Eqoteric
How do you feel about animal ocs? Do you prefer to draw them as animals or gijinka/humanize them?
@Eqoteric
How do you feel about animal ocs? Do you prefer to draw them as animals or gijinka/humanize them?
1 2 3 4 5