Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Moony's Art Bazaar~50kt inked busts!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@MoonEyedMeljah
Ah! I'd be really grateful if you could reserve me a colored bust slot until I'm able to get to my comp and place an official order!
@MoonEyedMeljah
Ah! I'd be really grateful if you could reserve me a colored bust slot until I'm able to get to my comp and place an official order!
@Fluffesu I can do that! ^^
@Fluffesu I can do that! ^^
XJdRh.gif4bgzb.gifIO6Vh.gif7u9fJ.gifWkUFl.gifjciq3.gif
@MoonEyedMeljah Welp... there go all my savings ;_; Can I get a coloured bust + wings, please? c: [b]Picture + ID:[/b] 4896199 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4896199] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48962/4896199_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Description:[/b] She has a bio in her description, but the general gist is that she grew up alone and had to fend for herself, making her good at hiding/spying, as well as mysterious and aloof. [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure [b]Specifics:[/b] I'm good with anything, though I am partial to way the 2nd and 3rd examples that you have are drawn
@MoonEyedMeljah Welp... there go all my savings ;_;

Can I get a coloured bust + wings, please? c:

Picture + ID: 4896199

4896199_350.png

Description: She has a bio in her description, but the general gist is that she grew up alone and had to fend for herself, making her good at hiding/spying, as well as mysterious and aloof.

Payment: Treasure

Specifics: I'm good with anything, though I am partial to way the 2nd and 3rd examples that you have are drawn
@BritishDinosaur

Whoa, holy moley! she's so purple and blue! I've been dying to draw birdskull headress for a commission c: she's gorgeous!

Now time for buisness, so a colored bust is 250 kt and with wings, how does 75kt added sound? (because of that beautifuly detailed accent she has on them along with the apparel)

So the total would be 325kt ^^
@BritishDinosaur

Whoa, holy moley! she's so purple and blue! I've been dying to draw birdskull headress for a commission c: she's gorgeous!

Now time for buisness, so a colored bust is 250 kt and with wings, how does 75kt added sound? (because of that beautifuly detailed accent she has on them along with the apparel)

So the total would be 325kt ^^
@MoonEyedMeljah well, looks like I picked the right dragon then :P
I'll send the payment over now
@MoonEyedMeljah well, looks like I picked the right dragon then :P
I'll send the payment over now
I absolutely love your shop! Please keep up the amazing work! Have a great day! C: @MoonEyedMeljah
I absolutely love your shop! Please keep up the amazing work! Have a great day! C: @MoonEyedMeljah
55A89M9.png4XiA26Q.pngXLPN7fQ.pngUMx6jkN.pngywrUKbn.pngPAcHBKx.pngNzLG7BK.pngxclXxA7.pngdb0OIFJ.pngiSUb18z.pngASU8yM7.png0xvzNcv.pngaXOEPHa.pngrn1mBRw.png
@TheDwarfQueen oh my gosh, thank you so much! You're too kind, thank you thank you! ^^
@TheDwarfQueen oh my gosh, thank you so much! You're too kind, thank you thank you! ^^
your art is wonderful and you deserve the best!
your art is wonderful and you deserve the best!
@MoonEyedMeljah

PLEASE PING ME WHEN YOU'RE OPEN!! Especially if you do these all in traditional?? I'd absolutely die to have you actually MAIL ME THIS AND I CAN PUT IT UP ON MY INSPIRATION WALL LIKE HELLA!!!!
@MoonEyedMeljah

PLEASE PING ME WHEN YOU'RE OPEN!! Especially if you do these all in traditional?? I'd absolutely die to have you actually MAIL ME THIS AND I CAN PUT IT UP ON MY INSPIRATION WALL LIKE HELLA!!!!
Ookamiotoko.gif tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o6_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o5_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o1_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_o6bwq5Fr4C1u9ymyzo1_250.gif
*FR + 2*
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o2_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o4_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o3_r2_75sq.png
Ookamiotoko.gif
@Ookamiotoko

Sure thing, I'll add you to the pinglist! I can definitely look into mailing you the piece as well! ^^
@Ookamiotoko

Sure thing, I'll add you to the pinglist! I can definitely look into mailing you the piece as well! ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10