Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (CLOSED!) Aa'sArt Shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@TheAngryAnt

It was from this year's Trickmurk Circus. Chests come with the associated skin/accent + 2500t + 1g I believe. Lowest on AH seems to be just around what you're asking for the art actually. o:

But if you'd like a little more liquid treasure to work with, I also have a copy of the skin alone I could offer and make up the difference. :D
@TheAngryAnt

It was from this year's Trickmurk Circus. Chests come with the associated skin/accent + 2500t + 1g I believe. Lowest on AH seems to be just around what you're asking for the art actually. o:

But if you'd like a little more liquid treasure to work with, I also have a copy of the skin alone I could offer and make up the difference. :D
@TwinFish
ahh i see thank you!
um well I'd love to have the skin tbh so if you could do what you suggested i'd love that ;;v;; sorry for being difficult ;;v;;
@TwinFish
ahh i see thank you!
um well I'd love to have the skin tbh so if you could do what you suggested i'd love that ;;v;; sorry for being difficult ;;v;;
@TheAngryAnt

It's no problem! Lowest in treasure is 140k so I'll round up and send the skin + 10k difference. (:
@TheAngryAnt

It's no problem! Lowest in treasure is 140k so I'll round up and send the skin + 10k difference. (:
@TwinFish
ahh thank you <333333 it means alot <3333
you can send it now or send it when i'v finished it uvu
@TwinFish
ahh thank you <333333 it means alot <3333
you can send it now or send it when i'v finished it uvu
@UZaaki9 your baby is done~ i hope you like her as much as i enjoyed drawing her~ i will say sorry ;;A;; her wing don't really looke like facet wings i tried my best to make them though ;;n;; and it was my first time drawing toxic/poison so im really sorry if you where expecting much more ;;n;; [center][img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/e5c6/f/2015/328/0/c/pretty_imp_by_the_angry_ant-d9hui7a.png[/img] [/center] I hope you like her ;;n;; @TwinFish I'll hopefully actually start yours and finish it tomorrow ;;v;;
@UZaaki9 your baby is done~
i hope you like her as much as i enjoyed drawing her~
i will say sorry ;;A;; her wing don't really looke like facet wings i tried my best to make them though ;;n;; and it was my first time drawing toxic/poison so im really sorry if you where expecting much more ;;n;;
pretty_imp_by_the_angry_ant-d9hui7a.png
I hope you like her ;;n;;

@TwinFish
I'll hopefully actually start yours and finish it tomorrow ;;v;;
@TheAngryAnt I love it :´) !! It is really Amazing!! Thank You so muchos!!!
@TheAngryAnt I love it :´) !! It is really Amazing!! Thank You so muchos!!!
Tsig22A.png
Tsig22B.png
@TheAngryAnt

Looking forward to it! I'll send the 10k now and the skin when it's finished. :3
@TheAngryAnt

Looking forward to it! I'll send the 10k now and the skin when it's finished. :3
@UZaaki9
im glad you like it ;;A;; <3333333 and thank you for commissioning me <333
@UZaaki9
im glad you like it ;;A;; <3333333 and thank you for commissioning me <333
@TwinFish
ahh alrighty~ thank you <3333
@TwinFish
ahh alrighty~ thank you <3333
@TwinFish
hey there! just wanted to say your commission is almost done but im saying sorry if i dont get it done by tonight ;;v;; if not today tomorrow it will be finished~
@TwinFish
hey there! just wanted to say your commission is almost done but im saying sorry if i dont get it done by tonight ;;v;; if not today tomorrow it will be finished~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15