Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] An Awkward Dragon's Art Corner
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
@Pypedau No worries, your order is still in place! :)
@Pypedau No worries, your order is still in place! :)
Okay @bit Your chibi is finished!! :D

280mxif.png

@ForestWalker, @Siennia, @LightCrusader There's now an open slot if any of you would like to make an order!
Okay @bit Your chibi is finished!! :D

280mxif.png

@ForestWalker, @Siennia, @LightCrusader There's now an open slot if any of you would like to make an order!
@kmp0511
Perfect. Just perfect. *endless sobbing* I'll be back for more later, could you add me to your pinglist if I'm not already on it? Thank you <3
@kmp0511
Perfect. Just perfect. *endless sobbing* I'll be back for more later, could you add me to your pinglist if I'm not already on it? Thank you <3
@bit I sure can! ^w^
@bit I sure can! ^w^
@kmp0511 I'll take that slot! [b]Username:[/b] LightCrusader [b]User ID:[/b] 125057 [b]Type of Art Wanted:[/b] Bust, sketch [b]Method of Payment:[/b] Treasure [b]Character:[/b] Celvice [b]Reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8759770] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/87598/8759770_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]About:[/b] Celvice was exiled from her old clan after a bitter dispute. Her sass is what got her involved in such a situation in the first place, and she took it too far with her stubborn attitude. Though, deep down, she is a caring person (dragon?), but she absolutely hates to show it. Naturally, she is a skilled hunter, and lends her expertise to my clan of scholars. [b]Other:[/b] go ahead and work with the character however you'd like
@kmp0511 I'll take that slot!

Username: LightCrusader
User ID: 125057
Type of Art Wanted: Bust, sketch
Method of Payment: Treasure
Character: Celvice
Reference:
8759770_350.png

About: Celvice was exiled from her old clan after a bitter dispute. Her sass is what got her involved in such a situation in the first place, and she took it too far with her stubborn attitude. Though, deep down, she is a caring person (dragon?), but she absolutely hates to show it. Naturally, she is a skilled hunter, and lends her expertise to my clan of scholars.
Other: go ahead and work with the character however you'd like
cDNKY5y.gif
@LightCrusader Alright! Your total comes out to 31,000 treasure (30,000 to begin with and 1,000 for the mantle (since the scar isn't more than a few lines and the two genes won't really be seen in the sketch)

It shouldn't take too long, because it's a sketch, but it may be a small wait, since I have other slots.
@LightCrusader Alright! Your total comes out to 31,000 treasure (30,000 to begin with and 1,000 for the mantle (since the scar isn't more than a few lines and the two genes won't really be seen in the sketch)

It shouldn't take too long, because it's a sketch, but it may be a small wait, since I have other slots.
@kmp0511 Is there still a slot open for me? :) [b]Username:[/b] Siennia [b]User ID:[/b] [b]Type of Art Wanted:[/b] Bust, Cell Shaded [b]Method of Payment:[/b] Treasure [b]Character:[/b] Icsariu [b]Reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15949789] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159498/15949789_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]About:[/b] Icsariu is a thief. An unusual addition to the primarily peaceful and law keeping Ista, his determination and willingness to prove himself has won over most of the clan. Young for his talent, he has a vibrant and sometimes cruelly mischievous personality. Adhara doesn't really approve of his chosen profession, so he mostly limits himself to carrying out pranks on behalf of others, but as young as he is, sometimes he still gets carried away and takes it just that bit too far. [b]Other:[/b] I shall leave it to your creative talents :)[/b]
@kmp0511

Is there still a slot open for me? :)

Username: Siennia
User ID:
Type of Art Wanted: Bust, Cell Shaded
Method of Payment: Treasure
Character: Icsariu
Reference:
15949789_350.png

About: Icsariu is a thief. An unusual addition to the primarily peaceful and law keeping Ista, his determination and willingness to prove himself has won over most of the clan. Young for his talent, he has a vibrant and sometimes cruelly mischievous personality. Adhara doesn't really approve of his chosen profession, so he mostly limits himself to carrying out pranks on behalf of others, but as young as he is, sometimes he still gets carried away and takes it just that bit too far.
Other: I shall leave it to your creative talents :)[/b]
GiIA9ZO.png
Siennia
@fallowtail Here's you finished chibi!

rkuhz6.png

Thank you so much for ordering art from me! :D
@fallowtail Here's you finished chibi!

rkuhz6.png

Thank you so much for ordering art from me! :D
@Siennia What a pretty dragon *0*

How does 104,000 treasure sound for payment? (80,000 to begin with, 8,000 for two genes (since the hood covers them up somewhat), 9,000 for the apparel, and 7,000 for the accent)
@Siennia What a pretty dragon *0*

How does 104,000 treasure sound for payment? (80,000 to begin with, 8,000 for two genes (since the hood covers them up somewhat), 9,000 for the apparel, and 7,000 for the accent)
@kmp0511

Thank you ^^ I just got him for his wings at first and didn't have much lore wise, then I found that accent and, well...

104k sounds pretty fair; he does have a lot going on around his head, after all. I'll send it through now.
@kmp0511

Thank you ^^ I just got him for his wings at first and didn't have much lore wise, then I found that accent and, well...

104k sounds pretty fair; he does have a lot going on around his head, after all. I'll send it through now.
GiIA9ZO.png
Siennia
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41