Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Joy’s Art Shop [USD open]
1 2 ... 447 448 449 450 451 ... 466 467
@booleano
Waaa love the farmer fit! Such a good outfit! Is $5 okay with you on paypal?

@Stanbot
what a gorgeous imp! Love her skin! Is $7 okay due to the complexity of her skin? Speaking of the skin, the neck and spine area of the skin. Is it safe toa ssume those are clouds?
@booleano
Waaa love the farmer fit! Such a good outfit! Is $5 okay with you on paypal?

@Stanbot
what a gorgeous imp! Love her skin! Is $7 okay due to the complexity of her skin? Speaking of the skin, the neck and spine area of the skin. Is it safe toa ssume those are clouds?
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@joydom Works for me! I’ll PM my email =D
@joydom Works for me! I’ll PM my email =D
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
@Joydom yep sounds good! i think it’s a cloudy-like pattern? but do whatever you want with it as long as you keep the basic vibe :)

i’ve never used paypal before, do you pm me your details so i can send you the money or should i message you mine?
@Joydom yep sounds good! i think it’s a cloudy-like pattern? but do whatever you want with it as long as you keep the basic vibe :)

i’ve never used paypal before, do you pm me your details so i can send you the money or should i message you mine?
nhGfMn6.png
@stanbot
Got this!

As for PayPal just send me your PayPal email address (through dm) so I can make an invoice ^v^
@stanbot
Got this!

As for PayPal just send me your PayPal email address (through dm) so I can make an invoice ^v^
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@stanbot Here’s your sketch! Please let me know if you’re satisfied with it or want any changes :> [img] https://i.imgur.com/Q54LsEY.png[/img] @booleano Here’s your sketch so far! Please let me know if it’s ok with you or if you want any changes :> [img] https://i.imgur.com/HQwKPu9.png[/img]
@stanbot
Here’s your sketch! Please let me know if you’re satisfied with it or want any changes :>
Q54LsEY.png

@booleano
Here’s your sketch so far! Please let me know if it’s ok with you or if you want any changes :>
HQwKPu9.png
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom oohhhh she looks stunning so far!! i don’t have anything to add, looking forward to the finished piece! <3
@Joydom oohhhh she looks stunning so far!! i don’t have anything to add, looking forward to the finished piece! <3
nhGfMn6.png
@Joydom He looks so cute already!! Yes it works perfectly =D
@Joydom He looks so cute already!! Yes it works perfectly =D
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
@booleano Here’s your little farmer! Thank you so much for commissioning me! [img] https://i.imgur.com/zCE46aR.png[/img]
@booleano
Here’s your little farmer! Thank you so much for commissioning me!
zCE46aR.png
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom AHHHH Thank you so much he looks so precious ;;;; <3
@Joydom AHHHH Thank you so much he looks so precious ;;;; <3
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
@joydom
Hey, I was wondering if you’d be open to doing a character design for a Lizardfolk from a Dungeons and Dragon game? I’d like to know before I fill out a form just in case you’re uncomfortable with that. I’d be paying with USD if that makes a difference. I hope this is okay to ask like this.
@joydom
Hey, I was wondering if you’d be open to doing a character design for a Lizardfolk from a Dungeons and Dragon game? I’d like to know before I fill out a form just in case you’re uncomfortable with that. I’d be paying with USD if that makes a difference. I hope this is okay to ask like this.
VGxuHXT.png
1 2 ... 447 448 449 450 451 ... 466 467