Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Joy’s Art Shop [USD open]
1 2 ... 382 383 384 385 386 ... 459 460
<3!! Been a while! If your queue isn't completely full yet, I'd love to get another sketch page from you! Username & User ID: Naeryl 222505 Dragon/Oc/Reference: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48554360][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/485544/48554360_350.png[/img][/url] Details/Description: Oh man what do I put here. She's a pretty chill girl who fell in love with a pyromaniac. Also she owns a black German Shepherd who I would love to see in one of the pieces! I can give more details/prompts if requested, I just have no idea what to really say right now. <3 Commission Type: Colored Sketch Page Payment: USD Updates: Same as the last few! The initial sketch should just be enough, but I'll take updates whenever you're willing. Discount: No idea if I qualify as a regular yet, might after this one! Others: There's a few human references in her bio!
<3!! Been a while! If your queue isn't completely full yet, I'd love to get another sketch page from you!

Username & User ID: Naeryl 222505
Dragon/Oc/Reference: 48554360_350.png
Details/Description: Oh man what do I put here. She's a pretty chill girl who fell in love with a pyromaniac. Also she owns a black German Shepherd who I would love to see in one of the pieces! I can give more details/prompts if requested, I just have no idea what to really say right now. <3
Commission Type: Colored Sketch Page
Payment: USD
Updates: Same as the last few! The initial sketch should just be enough, but I'll take updates whenever you're willing.
Discount: No idea if I qualify as a regular yet, might after this one!
Others: There's a few human references in her bio!
fo11Vhp.png
Oh! Your style is so sweet! Could I be added to your ping list?
Oh! Your style is so sweet! Could I be added to your ping list?
hGUs0rU.png

paperina
< they/them | 25 >
my art shop
@vientus Your commission is done! Thanks so much for ordering and I hope you like it! [img] https://i.imgur.com/LqU6Aez.jpg[/img] @naeryl Omg lovely to see you again. Before I give a price quote can I clarify if you want them drawn in the dragon or human form? Or both? @paperina Thanks so much! I’ll add you in a moment
@vientus
Your commission is done! Thanks so much for ordering and I hope you like it!
LqU6Aez.jpg

@naeryl
Omg lovely to see you again. Before I give a price quote can I clarify if you want them drawn in the dragon or human form? Or both?

@paperina
Thanks so much! I’ll add you in a moment
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom
Hello! Please add me to your FRC pinglist, thanks so much!
@Joydom
Hello! Please add me to your FRC pinglist, thanks so much!
omg i love it !!! thank u so much ! he looks so cute T-T
omg i love it !!! thank u so much ! he looks so cute T-T
forvientus.gif •Vi
•She/Her
•FR + 0
Drawn with her human design! Sorry for not clarifying. <3
Drawn with her human design! Sorry for not clarifying. <3
fo11Vhp.png
@naeryl
Great! Is $40 okay with you?

@metroid
Adding <3
@naeryl
Great! Is $40 okay with you?

@metroid
Adding <3
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
Absolutely! Do you need me to send you my PayPal email? Not sure if you keep them on file or anything.
Absolutely! Do you need me to send you my PayPal email? Not sure if you keep them on file or anything.
fo11Vhp.png
@naeryl
I’ll send you my PayPal once I’ve given you the wip <3
@naeryl
I’ll send you my PayPal once I’ve given you the wip <3
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
Up
Up
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
1 2 ... 382 383 384 385 386 ... 459 460