Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Joy’s Art Shop [USD open]
1 2 ... 272 273 274 275 276 ... 464 465
@taelen
Of course <3
@taelen
Of course <3
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@quintillion
Omg omg I’m so glad you like them. Im glad that they made you smile. I just adore soft and cute and cuddly OCs ;o; they make me feel so happy, especially on my down days ;o; big comfort babies. I’ll dm you once the week ends!! I bet you’ll draw them so well huhu. I’m already so excited! And yes I’m down to draw those styles <3
@quintillion
Omg omg I’m so glad you like them. Im glad that they made you smile. I just adore soft and cute and cuddly OCs ;o; they make me feel so happy, especially on my down days ;o; big comfort babies. I’ll dm you once the week ends!! I bet you’ll draw them so well huhu. I’m already so excited! And yes I’m down to draw those styles <3
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom ahh pinglist please!! YOur art is too cute!!!
@Joydom ahh pinglist please!! YOur art is too cute!!!
r7P00ic.png
@silverbelle
Adding! And thanks sm I’m glad you think so
@silverbelle
Adding! And thanks sm I’m glad you think so
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom I'd love to be added to your pinglist, please
@Joydom I'd love to be added to your pinglist, please
c51c6f353869bddd2e89aebd99f06e6ef64a9f6c.png7723741994f774c0f65b2d18c9413344fba3d86d.png588ddc34fec92a5326ef7f76a05f030db0362f45.png4oO1RBo.png
@maribelemerson
Adding!
@maribelemerson
Adding!
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
Hi all! I’m hosting art for chests for the entire run of notn. I made a separate art thread for this offer since I don’t want my already cluttered main art thread to get more messy haha.

Here’s the link to the temporary shop if you’re interested <3

With that being said, my shop won’t open for this week since I’m participating in light’s foddart so if you’re interested in getting sketchpages and the like, you can go there <3

@aurorie @rinibun @distressedrabbit @wingledfeline16 @donburi @kanariah @dragonisa @yicaon @the15sle @digitalelf @poeziru @skiesti @skellington10802 @belegorn @kiryo @nemodae @darkeningdawn @california @scream @moongoddess @pandamoniaz @araaska @princesomniac @alternatewarning @syncogon @lukee @caspar @alfredfjones @greyways @snailmuffin @kingjoethecat @horocol @laughingzuru @grillbz @hylozoist @captaincaiti @trippfaerie @ammut @scream @cjl0707 @rheine @dasp @phaerie @kuroida @cookiepandah @thestormcatcher @lapillus @leolion98 @icicle16 @toastings @phoenixfyre @rgxiumin @munakata @barabear @kjelle @kitto @northlantern @geminie @yay @avene @godot @aureate @naimeria @kaibaman @johnthackery @haawke @trachynhawb @onabadbet @kainerallis @hisscale @tufira @crabbyappletree @hikumi @shiracheshire @emmasquema @roses @absurditea @starbornkid @phaser @yoda @jeana @oceannist @aethryn @snoringhyena @avarosa @cosmicconundrum @tiyuji @valka @kattikatt @noodlesper @mightyvildatilda @mahururaji @hollowedangel777 @curio @remuslupn @sunkernel @neiran @commoncomitatus @nonaline @mature @lyra531 @pearlimose @pleasant @oceanics @tilkka @hiame @kkstharsis @windows8 @Theoncomingstorm @quintillion @colorofhardwork @onyxbat @ado @virg0 @missyboo1221 @jumbledbyrd @ponscha @effervessa @slytherinpr1nce @mazurkas @riku114 @toonetta @solyrium @silverflower1 @auran @hifuu @lyricalmyxteries @zith @convexity @peridotgem5 @jinoga @taelen @silverbelle @maribelemerson

Please inform me if you wanna get out of the
Hi all! I’m hosting art for chests for the entire run of notn. I made a separate art thread for this offer since I don’t want my already cluttered main art thread to get more messy haha.

Here’s the link to the temporary shop if you’re interested <3

With that being said, my shop won’t open for this week since I’m participating in light’s foddart so if you’re interested in getting sketchpages and the like, you can go there <3

@aurorie @rinibun @distressedrabbit @wingledfeline16 @donburi @kanariah @dragonisa @yicaon @the15sle @digitalelf @poeziru @skiesti @skellington10802 @belegorn @kiryo @nemodae @darkeningdawn @california @scream @moongoddess @pandamoniaz @araaska @princesomniac @alternatewarning @syncogon @lukee @caspar @alfredfjones @greyways @snailmuffin @kingjoethecat @horocol @laughingzuru @grillbz @hylozoist @captaincaiti @trippfaerie @ammut @scream @cjl0707 @rheine @dasp @phaerie @kuroida @cookiepandah @thestormcatcher @lapillus @leolion98 @icicle16 @toastings @phoenixfyre @rgxiumin @munakata @barabear @kjelle @kitto @northlantern @geminie @yay @avene @godot @aureate @naimeria @kaibaman @johnthackery @haawke @trachynhawb @onabadbet @kainerallis @hisscale @tufira @crabbyappletree @hikumi @shiracheshire @emmasquema @roses @absurditea @starbornkid @phaser @yoda @jeana @oceannist @aethryn @snoringhyena @avarosa @cosmicconundrum @tiyuji @valka @kattikatt @noodlesper @mightyvildatilda @mahururaji @hollowedangel777 @curio @remuslupn @sunkernel @neiran @commoncomitatus @nonaline @mature @lyra531 @pearlimose @pleasant @oceanics @tilkka @hiame @kkstharsis @windows8 @Theoncomingstorm @quintillion @colorofhardwork @onyxbat @ado @virg0 @missyboo1221 @jumbledbyrd @ponscha @effervessa @slytherinpr1nce @mazurkas @riku114 @toonetta @solyrium @silverflower1 @auran @hifuu @lyricalmyxteries @zith @convexity @peridotgem5 @jinoga @taelen @silverbelle @maribelemerson

Please inform me if you wanna get out of the
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@cyrallia so is it 800 gems for a sketch page with colour?
@cyrallia so is it 800 gems for a sketch page with colour?
sQ35KLV.png
@sunsetcatto
That’s the base price yes, but it increases if the character/dragon is complex or difficult to draw.
@sunsetcatto
That’s the base price yes, but it increases if the character/dragon is complex or difficult to draw.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom oki, how much would it be for this character? https://toyhou.se/5347029.sunset-carnelian
@Joydom oki, how much would it be for this character? https://toyhou.se/5347029.sunset-carnelian
sQ35KLV.png
1 2 ... 272 273 274 275 276 ... 464 465