Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Australis Ink~ Bust & pixels [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Aurora23 Oh, it's okay! There's no rush at all, take all the time you need. I hope your thanksgiving was good and I wish you many delicious leftovers!
@Aurora23 Oh, it's okay! There's no rush at all, take all the time you need. I hope your thanksgiving was good and I wish you many delicious leftovers!
tumblr_o982f42Qrh1vy4vcso1_100.png Viridian Safari Hatchery
@Camena

Thanks, it was c: ( Even if I got a cold from it xD) I hope yours was good as well~!
@Camena

Thanks, it was c: ( Even if I got a cold from it xD) I hope yours was good as well~!
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
If anyone is considering commissioning @Aurora23, I highly recommend it!!

The piece I ordered was exactly how I recieved it, but with extra detailing! The amount of effort Aurora puts into his/her work is just stunning! I'm even going to commission him/her again! For the price that he/she is asking for, it's MORE than worth it!

I did have a fair wait time, but with the amount of effort and detailing he/she goes through, it is way too worth it! Even fast considering!

Five out of five stars, my dear! Commission Aurora23 while he/she is still open!!!!
If anyone is considering commissioning @Aurora23, I highly recommend it!!

The piece I ordered was exactly how I recieved it, but with extra detailing! The amount of effort Aurora puts into his/her work is just stunning! I'm even going to commission him/her again! For the price that he/she is asking for, it's MORE than worth it!

I did have a fair wait time, but with the amount of effort and detailing he/she goes through, it is way too worth it! Even fast considering!

Five out of five stars, my dear! Commission Aurora23 while he/she is still open!!!!
I am a Dungeon Master for 5e Dungeons and Dragons and I gotta say, it's the best fun I've had since Sorry! XD Wanna know how to play or how to DM? PM me! I'd be happy to talk about it!
@Fuzzyfire

:'D Thank you so much for the amazingly kind words! They really mean a lot to me~ ^-^
(And she, is fine, in case you were wondering c: )
@Fuzzyfire

:'D Thank you so much for the amazingly kind words! They really mean a lot to me~ ^-^
(And she, is fine, in case you were wondering c: )

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
@Aurora23

You deserve them, my dear!
(I apologize! ^^;; I didn't want to use the wrong term!)
@Aurora23

You deserve them, my dear!
(I apologize! ^^;; I didn't want to use the wrong term!)
I am a Dungeon Master for 5e Dungeons and Dragons and I gotta say, it's the best fun I've had since Sorry! XD Wanna know how to play or how to DM? PM me! I'd be happy to talk about it!
@Aurora23

I'd like to get a headshot for two characters. Would that be alright?
@Aurora23

I'd like to get a headshot for two characters. Would that be alright?
wdJfx9D.png
@HolyForce

You mean one drawing of two characters or two drawings? Either way is fine :)
Which characters would you like?
@HolyForce

You mean one drawing of two characters or two drawings? Either way is fine :)
Which characters would you like?

@Aurora23

One drawing of two characters. I'll message you the details.
@Aurora23

One drawing of two characters. I'll message you the details.
wdJfx9D.png
@HolyForce

Alright~ :)
@HolyForce

Alright~ :)

Leaving a smol comment so I can come back later <3
Leaving a smol comment so I can come back later <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8