Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Mack Makes Art] Under Construction
1 2 3 4 5
@Gembound Here are your finished pieces!

Sticker 1. Sticker 2.

They're listed on the front page under commission pickup too.
@Gembound Here are your finished pieces!

Sticker 1. Sticker 2.

They're listed on the front page under commission pickup too.
tumblr_oclgidaTBf1rnk62zo7_r1_100.png
bury the hatchet or bury a friend right now
Illustrated Monster Manual: A Spooky Art Hatchery

♥ Black Lives Matter ♥
sEBxtxA.png
@mackenzi I would love to commission something from you!
@mackenzi I would love to commission something from you!
dgCbOKw.png
@Rictus What can I do for you? :D
@Rictus What can I do for you? :D

♥ Black Lives Matter ♥
sEBxtxA.png
@mackenzi would you be able to hold a slot for me until i can get up what i want to commission & make sure i have the $$$ for it? pls. i'll get back to you on monday (payday)
@mackenzi would you be able to hold a slot for me until i can get up what i want to commission & make sure i have the $$$ for it? pls. i'll get back to you on monday (payday)
dgCbOKw.png
@Rictus Yep sure! I slow down on commissions this time of year so I'm far from booked. Take however much time you need.
@Rictus Yep sure! I slow down on commissions this time of year so I'm far from booked. Take however much time you need.

♥ Black Lives Matter ♥
sEBxtxA.png
@mackenzi thank you <3
@mackenzi thank you <3
dgCbOKw.png
@Mackenzi
I would love to commission USD sticker headshots with wings! I'll definitely be filling out the forum I just wanted to ask a few questions (and remind myself of your art style which is so cool!)

How many dragons can I order art for at once? Do you have a limit?
@Mackenzi
I would love to commission USD sticker headshots with wings! I'll definitely be filling out the forum I just wanted to ask a few questions (and remind myself of your art style which is so cool!)

How many dragons can I order art for at once? Do you have a limit?
@spiderbakesale Thanks so much! Order as many as you'd like, the stickers don't take too long so I don't mind getting lots. And until I actually have people lining up for art there's no limit to orders.
@spiderbakesale Thanks so much! Order as many as you'd like, the stickers don't take too long so I don't mind getting lots. And until I actually have people lining up for art there's no limit to orders.

♥ Black Lives Matter ♥
sEBxtxA.png
@Mackenzi

oooohhh, alright, I'm excited now! I really love your style so I'm going to be ordering quite a few....

I'll PM you my full order form as soon as i finish it, I think it will be about 8 dragons in the sticker style :3
@Mackenzi

oooohhh, alright, I'm excited now! I really love your style so I'm going to be ordering quite a few....

I'll PM you my full order form as soon as i finish it, I think it will be about 8 dragons in the sticker style :3
@spiderbakesale You're so kind :'))) Woohoo a nice big order, can't wait to see what pretties I'm gonna be drawing.
@spiderbakesale You're so kind :'))) Woohoo a nice big order, can't wait to see what pretties I'm gonna be drawing.

♥ Black Lives Matter ♥
sEBxtxA.png
1 2 3 4 5