Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Angel's Art Shop~ [PINGLIST OPEN]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 56 57
@AngeltheMerman
um..so did my order be confirmed? ;u;
@AngeltheMerman
um..so did my order be confirmed? ;u;
1952969_LaJsdx2MFEWHn8v.jpg
@Kiryo

I am a doofus please excuse me o-(-<
@Kiryo

I am a doofus please excuse me o-(-<
flavera_banner_by_the_angry_ant-d9g6lfv.png
@TheEmptyCity @Kiryo @Imani @Rizuki @messrremuslupin @Aub @TrackingLunacy @TheAngryAnt

All your commissions have been confirmed!
@TheEmptyCity @Kiryo @Imani @Rizuki @messrremuslupin @Aub @TrackingLunacy @TheAngryAnt

All your commissions have been confirmed!
@AngeltheMerman alright then :) Do you mind pinging me when you decide to open slots for OCs in the future, please?
@AngeltheMerman alright then :) Do you mind pinging me when you decide to open slots for OCs in the future, please?
.- -. -.. | - .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ...
( T H I S | A N D | T H I S | A N D | T H I S )
S1RYPFw.png
@Rizuki

When you asked for a coloured chibi, did you mean to recolour he first headshot I did of Abysmal?
@Rizuki

When you asked for a coloured chibi, did you mean to recolour he first headshot I did of Abysmal?
@AngeltheMerman Yeah that's what I meant ^-^ unless you're okay with drawing her again?
@AngeltheMerman Yeah that's what I meant ^-^ unless you're okay with drawing her again?
Lichtdrache.gif
@Rizuki

Id rather recolour the last one :') its been a busy three days of coms and plus i really, really like chibi of Abysmal I did before ;v;
@Rizuki

Id rather recolour the last one :') its been a busy three days of coms and plus i really, really like chibi of Abysmal I did before ;v;
@AngeltheMerman Alright then can't wait to see little Aby in color ^-^
@AngeltheMerman Alright then can't wait to see little Aby in color ^-^
Lichtdrache.gif
@AngeltheMerman

Sending payment for Lepus in a minute, I hope it goes through fine this time ;u;
@AngeltheMerman

Sending payment for Lepus in a minute, I hope it goes through fine this time ;u;
@Gemino I hope you like it baaeeee <333 [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/d0e9/f/2016/077/6/e/gemino_bust_com_by_angelmermaid-d9vjrf2.png[/img]
@Gemino

I hope you like it baaeeee <333

gemino_bust_com_by_angelmermaid-d9vjrf2.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 56 57