Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | momiji's artshop! human/gijinka [filled]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
@Electric @Mymozya @Popette @mikareep @AtheistPaladin @Slaine @pooses @Shiftie hiii, i have 1 chibi slot open ^V^ headshot slots are actually closed for now since i realized i have a lot going on this week @ m@ also important to note, i've bumped the price of chibis up again to 60k... i'm sorry for any inconvenience >< in case you didn't see yet, i'm accepting certain apparel as payment, so check out my first post to see what sorts of things i'm looking for :>> (do feel free to offer things not on the list, too - i probably forgot some things) finally, please remember to fill out the form when you order :3 [quote][b]Type:[/b] (lineart/flats/chibi) [b]Payment:[/b] (treasure/gems/item(s)) [b]Ref(s):[/b] [b]Description:[/b] (just some quick traits/sentences about your character, it helps me get an idea of how i should draw them; if you have a filled out bio/charahub/etc for them then you can just link that too) [b]Other:[/b] (anything else you want to mention; you can request a particular expression/pose or any other details, etc)[/quote] thank you for reading!
@Electric @Mymozya @Popette @mikareep @AtheistPaladin @Slaine @pooses @Shiftie
hiii, i have 1 chibi slot open ^V^
headshot slots are actually closed for now since i realized i have a lot going on this week @ m@
also important to note, i've bumped the price of chibis up again to 60k... i'm sorry for any inconvenience ><

in case you didn't see yet, i'm accepting certain apparel as payment, so check out my first post to see what sorts of things i'm looking for :>> (do feel free to offer things not on the list, too - i probably forgot some things)

finally, please remember to fill out the form when you order :3
Quote:
Type: (lineart/flats/chibi)
Payment: (treasure/gems/item(s))
Ref(s):
Description: (just some quick traits/sentences about your character, it helps me get an idea of how i should draw them; if you have a filled out bio/charahub/etc for them then you can just link that too)
Other: (anything else you want to mention; you can request a particular expression/pose or any other details, etc)

thank you for reading!
eosuguide.png
@momiji Yesss hello!

Type: Chibi
Payment: Treasure
Ref(s): Since it's Halloween, how about my non-spooky Vampire?
Description: There's a description in the link!
Other: You can choose which of his outfits you feel like drawing more c:
@momiji Yesss hello!

Type: Chibi
Ref(s): Since it's Halloween, how about my non-spooky Vampire?
Description: There's a description in the link!
Other: You can choose which of his outfits you feel like drawing more c:
cdssc_by_shiftivity-dbvqj9d.png
@Shiftie -
omg how precious ;VV;
the total will be 60k --!
@Shiftie -
omg how precious ;VV;
the total will be 60k --!
eosuguide.png
@momiji i would lile anotherrr please! Willl pm ya in abit°
@momiji i would lile anotherrr please! Willl pm ya in abit°
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@momiji
Could I be added to the pinglist? :3
@momiji
Could I be added to the pinglist? :3
@Saern -
of course! >V< ~
@Saern -
of course! >V< ~
eosuguide.png
@Electric @Mymozya @Popette @mikareep @AtheistPaladin @Slaine @pooses @Shiftie @Saern @Sacnite -
hi everyone! i have one headshot slot open :O -- slots have been filled, but i'll prob still offer free shading for a little while longer haha ;; --
(slot sizes have been temporarily reduced from three)
also, i'm offering (for a limited time i guess) free shading with headshots *^* because i need to stop being a wimp and practice it more ww so, if you order, please specify if you'd like your headshot shaded!!

i'm also... probably? transitioning to a new brush, so headshots will look slightly different i guess... just wanted to tell you guys in advance just in case!
here's a lil example of ~what is to come~ (hopefully with less pitiful shading orz)

thank you for reading!!

AH i wanted to mention also that -- from now on, once you get a slot, i'll be removing you from the pinglist, so if you'd like to stay on the pinglist for future slot openings/new styles/etc then please let me know ~! (and don't be afraid to ask to be removed at any time!!)
@Electric @Mymozya @Popette @mikareep @AtheistPaladin @Slaine @pooses @Shiftie @Saern @Sacnite -
hi everyone! i have one headshot slot open :O -- slots have been filled, but i'll prob still offer free shading for a little while longer haha ;; --
(slot sizes have been temporarily reduced from three)
also, i'm offering (for a limited time i guess) free shading with headshots *^* because i need to stop being a wimp and practice it more ww so, if you order, please specify if you'd like your headshot shaded!!

i'm also... probably? transitioning to a new brush, so headshots will look slightly different i guess... just wanted to tell you guys in advance just in case!
here's a lil example of ~what is to come~ (hopefully with less pitiful shading orz)

thank you for reading!!

AH i wanted to mention also that -- from now on, once you get a slot, i'll be removing you from the pinglist, so if you'd like to stay on the pinglist for future slot openings/new styles/etc then please let me know ~! (and don't be afraid to ask to be removed at any time!!)
eosuguide.png
@momiji can i... nab..another chibi... LOL
@momiji can i... nab..another chibi... LOL
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@pooses -
ww of course!! let me know who you'd like ^O^
@pooses -
ww of course!! let me know who you'd like ^O^
eosuguide.png
@momiji Hello! c:

Type: Shaded headshot
Ref(s): this guy! I'm sorry I can't draw any references because of my wrist right now, but this is what I imagine him to look like!
Description: A careless dreamer that changes his mind way too often - one day he's knighted, the next day he's fed up with it and gives up his responsibilities to join a bandit clan.
Other: He smiles a lot!

I really hope that's alright, if it's not I can choose someone else!
@momiji Hello! c:

Type: Shaded headshot
Ref(s): this guy! I'm sorry I can't draw any references because of my wrist right now, but this is what I imagine him to look like!
Description: A careless dreamer that changes his mind way too often - one day he's knighted, the next day he's fed up with it and gives up his responsibilities to join a bandit clan.
Other: He smiles a lot!

I really hope that's alright, if it's not I can choose someone else!
cdssc_by_shiftivity-dbvqj9d.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21