Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [W] Art [H] Sprites, Fest Apparel, Gems+
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Johan i'm kind of perpetually looking for commissions so i would love to still be on a pinglist please! c: take your time, i know how school and finals are >->
@Johan i'm kind of perpetually looking for commissions so i would love to still be on a pinglist please! c: take your time, i know how school and finals are >->
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@Noivurn
aw gee thanks
I'll try to catch up asap after finals ^^
@Noivurn
aw gee thanks
I'll try to catch up asap after finals ^^
@Johan Perfect, thank you, and good luck with finals!
@Johan Perfect, thank you, and good luck with finals!
@noivurn
Perhaps you'd be interested in my art? Art shop/milk is in my siggy.
@noivurn
Perhaps you'd be interested in my art? Art shop/milk is in my siggy.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom29 Your art is gorgeous! Could I have a grab bag for 100k? Any of my dragons from Glade to Iskrit are fine to draw, and if you end up doing more than one, their bios should tell you which ones go together, so to speak!

And would you rather I send the payment now or after? (I know your thread says you usually take it after but I wasn't sure if it's different when it's a grab bag deal.)
@Joydom29 Your art is gorgeous! Could I have a grab bag for 100k? Any of my dragons from Glade to Iskrit are fine to draw, and if you end up doing more than one, their bios should tell you which ones go together, so to speak!

And would you rather I send the payment now or after? (I know your thread says you usually take it after but I wasn't sure if it's different when it's a grab bag deal.)
@Noivurn

Hi !
Maybe you would be interested with what i do ? My art shop is currently on hiatus but i'll open it soon. I can add you on my pinglist, tho !

My main art shop
My sketch thread
And my adoptable dragon shop

Have a nice day !
@Noivurn

Hi !
Maybe you would be interested with what i do ? My art shop is currently on hiatus but i'll open it soon. I can add you on my pinglist, tho !

My main art shop
My sketch thread
And my adoptable dragon shop

Have a nice day !
@Khalay Your style is gorgeous, could I be put on the pinglist for the sketch shop once it reopens, please?
@Khalay Your style is gorgeous, could I be put on the pinglist for the sketch shop once it reopens, please?
@noivern I prefer payment after, since I tend to forget if my customer paid me already :) I'll add you to the list. I'll most like let be done by Monday,
@noivern I prefer payment after, since I tend to forget if my customer paid me already :) I'll add you to the list. I'll most like let be done by Monday,
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@noivurn lol I know I offered to u beofre but I have new examples now! new styles! MORE ART :D I make pixel sprites! :3 [img]http://i.imgur.com/0JjCg2Q.gif[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ETlE7JU.gif[/img] human full body animated pixels start at 100k/153g and anthros start at 150k/230g extra animation (animated wings, tails, fire, ect) adds 30k+ to the price if you'd like me to design the giginka myself, it adds another 30k to the price [img]http://i.imgur.com/5J50egm.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/daaGc0C.png[/img] busts start at 100kT/153g per character. all aditional characters are 75kt/115g anthros start at 150kt/230g and are 125k/192g per additional character I don't animated busts at the moment, unless its something VERY simple, like a blink) newer style: I have a few more examples but they're not animated atm, if this style catches ur eye! [img]http://i.imgur.com/x8BaJuD.gif[/img] totes understand if u dont need more tho XD
@noivurn
lol I know I offered to u beofre but
I have new examples now! new styles! MORE ART :D
I make pixel sprites! :3
0JjCg2Q.gif ETlE7JU.gif
human full body animated pixels start at 100k/153g and anthros start at 150k/230g
extra animation (animated wings, tails, fire, ect) adds 30k+ to the price
if you'd like me to design the giginka myself, it adds another 30k to the price
5J50egm.png daaGc0C.png
busts start at 100kT/153g per character. all aditional characters are 75kt/115g
anthros start at 150kt/230g and are 125k/192g per additional character
I don't animated busts at the moment, unless its something VERY simple, like a blink)
newer style: I have a few more examples but they're not animated atm, if this style catches ur eye!
x8BaJuD.gif

totes understand if u dont need more tho XD
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
@LemonQuartz I will probably end up ordering from you again in the future, most definitely! I'm going to hold off for now, though.

I love your pixels though so I have no problem with you offering again. c:
@LemonQuartz I will probably end up ordering from you again in the future, most definitely! I'm going to hold off for now, though.

I love your pixels though so I have no problem with you offering again. c:
1 2 3 4 5 6