Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mini Dragon Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@leeedea @TeaRex @pepster @FancyNames @ewoman @Athame

Added to Ping list!

@FadingMist

I accept! I also added you to the ping list for when I open up slots again. :)

@Rinibun

How about 60k for the couple (with apparel) and 30k for each single, so a total of 150k?

Also was there any particular pose you wanted for the couple?

@Ladyslayer

I'm always accepting. If you offer a trinket or food in my wish list I generally go by the worth of it in AH (averaged out of course) and factor that into the pricing of the art. If it's a skin, accent or familiar on my wish list I offer one piece of art for it :)

@Sacnite

Sure! As long as you have a reference of it I should be able to do it c:
@leeedea @TeaRex @pepster @FancyNames @ewoman @Athame

Added to Ping list!

@FadingMist

I accept! I also added you to the ping list for when I open up slots again. :)

@Rinibun

How about 60k for the couple (with apparel) and 30k for each single, so a total of 150k?

Also was there any particular pose you wanted for the couple?

@Ladyslayer

I'm always accepting. If you offer a trinket or food in my wish list I generally go by the worth of it in AH (averaged out of course) and factor that into the pricing of the art. If it's a skin, accent or familiar on my wish list I offer one piece of art for it :)

@Sacnite

Sure! As long as you have a reference of it I should be able to do it c:
bRjP8nq.gifC89-C81-DD-6-F3-B-454-F-92-BE-7-EDBEA008-FDF.png
@CynicalOwl
Oooh that makes sense, however I might need help pricing, if you are not overly swamped :)U
@CynicalOwl
Oooh that makes sense, however I might need help pricing, if you are not overly swamped :)U
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Dragon:[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/147146/14714513_350.png?mtime=VhtzmQACQLc.png[/img] and [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/169511/16951003_350.png?mtime=VgUi7AABz9s.png[/img] Size: (Signature or Bio) Bio please Payment: sent in a message Notes: Thanks so much !
Dragon:14714513_350.png?mtime=VhtzmQACQLc.png and 16951003_350.png?mtime=VgUi7AABz9s.png
Size: (Signature or Bio) Bio please
Payment: sent in a message
Notes: Thanks so much !
ZEsjj4r.png BdHSY2z.pngkZlSGnL.png nbkIrJe.gif
@CynicalOwl
Sure I can do that! Will I be on the ping list then?
@CynicalOwl
Sure I can do that! Will I be on the ping list then?
Yokai.gif
@cynicalowl

kfj aw;eah;ga

i love it i'll take 20 of this XDXD gonna have to commission you again for another few of my baes XD gotta build up the money again though ;;
@cynicalowl

kfj aw;eah;ga

i love it i'll take 20 of this XDXD gonna have to commission you again for another few of my baes XD gotta build up the money again though ;;
The Talented Mister Ripley~
m1CZHJt.gif
@ArcanineUnleashd

16591915%20.png

Shathur%20.png

@Xanarcah

Andromeda%20.png

venom.png

@DraconicDemon

vaughn.png

Unfortunately, I didn't get all of the ones I wanted done tonight. I got most of them from this batch though. c:

@Ladyslayer

Sure! Send me a PM with your ideas and offers and I'll work it out with you. c:

I will be opening 3 more slots!

You three were next on the ping list! Let me know if you're still interested and send me your forms. :) If you're not interested anymore let me know and I will move on to the next~

Since I am going to bed soon I will be working on these tomorrow throughout the day and they should be done by tomorrow night. c:
@ArcanineUnleashd

16591915%20.png

Shathur%20.png

@Xanarcah

Andromeda%20.png

venom.png

@DraconicDemon

vaughn.png

Unfortunately, I didn't get all of the ones I wanted done tonight. I got most of them from this batch though. c:

@Ladyslayer

Sure! Send me a PM with your ideas and offers and I'll work it out with you. c:

I will be opening 3 more slots!

You three were next on the ping list! Let me know if you're still interested and send me your forms. :) If you're not interested anymore let me know and I will move on to the next~

Since I am going to bed soon I will be working on these tomorrow throughout the day and they should be done by tomorrow night. c:
@CynicalOwl Dragon: i can't really decide on which dragon i'd like to get art for, so...i'll just let you choose :0 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17410821] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/174109/17410821_350.png[/img] [/url] or [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17300000] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173001/17300000_350.png[/img] [/url] Size: is it okay to ask for both bio and signature sized please? :> Payment: gems (just let me know how much it'll be after choosing the dragon) Notes: for Placebo, i'd like it if he could be just sitting or running with his familiar. he's a clan guard, so maybe he could be sorta strong looking?? ye as for Spotty, he's a goof. a creepy looking one though. he'd rather chase his own tail feathers than do anything productive. feel free to do whatever with him~
@CynicalOwl

Dragon: i can't really decide on which dragon i'd like to get art for, so...i'll just let you choose :0

17410821_350.png

or

17300000_350.png

Size: is it okay to ask for both bio and signature sized please? :>
Payment: gems (just let me know how much it'll be after choosing the dragon)
Notes: for Placebo, i'd like it if he could be just sitting or running with his familiar. he's a clan guard, so maybe he could be sorta strong looking?? ye

as for Spotty, he's a goof. a creepy looking one though. he'd rather chase his own tail feathers than do anything productive. feel free to do whatever with him~
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
@cynicalOwl hello! Are you only doing dragons, or can you also do animal ocs?
@cynicalOwl hello! Are you only doing dragons, or can you also do animal ocs?
.- -. -.. | - .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ...
( T H I S | A N D | T H I S | A N D | T H I S )
S1RYPFw.png
@nemodave

Hi! I can do animal OCs as well as long as you have a reference to the character. c:
@nemodave

Hi! I can do animal OCs as well as long as you have a reference to the character. c:
@CynicalOwl
Hello! Could I be added to the pinglist for slots? c:
@CynicalOwl
Hello! Could I be added to the pinglist for slots? c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19