Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Korppipoika art// Hiatus!
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 176 177
@Korppipoika

Ahhh thank you SO SO much, she looks incredible! I will have to come back and commission some ones of my other dragons, that's downright beautiful. What an awesome piece!
@Korppipoika

Ahhh thank you SO SO much, she looks incredible! I will have to come back and commission some ones of my other dragons, that's downright beautiful. What an awesome piece!
rULXRhK.pngu0wKDNt.pngpony_002_certed00_by_owlcatpup-dbmrpzb.png
@Mesai Hello hello! Here's your beautiful boy! ^3^ [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/6f2668bd58d8ca1159b916c01016d6ec/tumblr_prrngvorMN1ulg7vxo1_1280.png[/img] Hope you like how this came out! And thank you again for commissioning! :D
@Mesai

Hello hello! Here's your beautiful boy! ^3^

tumblr_prrngvorMN1ulg7vxo1_1280.png

Hope you like how this came out! And thank you again for commissioning! :D
I miss lots of pings for misspelling, please check yours when pinging me..! He/Him
10hours ahead of FRtime| My art tag in Tumblr | Get your own commission! |Dragons for sale | WISHLIST
Hello everyone! I'm back in business! Human slots are open too but please note that humanoids have extra fee (100g/100kt)

Happy summer everyone!

Pinglist for human slots
@Razaera, @HollowedAngel777 @Grimme

General pinglist
@zebrafinch @Decidueye @TsarinaTorment @Kragar @Trickilicky @Micheru @Addmon @Dokvganryuu@kalistys @Trachynhawb @TwilightDreams @Mareanie @Ecaflip @Kattikatt
@tygertyger @aehara @JovaniSkye @SilverFoxDemon @Mewbot @SarcasticHawke @Redtiger7736 @MinimalistFish @Rainpetal @WyvernRathian
Hello everyone! I'm back in business! Human slots are open too but please note that humanoids have extra fee (100g/100kt)

Happy summer everyone!

Pinglist for human slots
@Razaera, @HollowedAngel777 @Grimme

General pinglist
@zebrafinch @Decidueye @TsarinaTorment @Kragar @Trickilicky @Micheru @Addmon @Dokvganryuu@kalistys @Trachynhawb @TwilightDreams @Mareanie @Ecaflip @Kattikatt
@tygertyger @aehara @JovaniSkye @SilverFoxDemon @Mewbot @SarcasticHawke @Redtiger7736 @MinimalistFish @Rainpetal @WyvernRathian
I miss lots of pings for misspelling, please check yours when pinging me..! He/Him
10hours ahead of FRtime| My art tag in Tumblr | Get your own commission! |Dragons for sale | WISHLIST
/screams so much and so loudly and is not at home to figure anything out

I will be getting some funds Wednesday for sure, do you mind if I claim and hold once I decide who to get? ;_;

BirthdayPresentToMe
/screams so much and so loudly and is not at home to figure anything out

I will be getting some funds Wednesday for sure, do you mind if I claim and hold once I decide who to get? ;_;

BirthdayPresentToMe
@JovaniSkye

Haha, sure sure! ^3^ Hit me with a pm when you're ready! :D
Also happy birthday to youuuu! \o/
@JovaniSkye

Haha, sure sure! ^3^ Hit me with a pm when you're ready! :D
Also happy birthday to youuuu! \o/
I’m not at home right now but can I claim a slot!!!!!!
I’m not at home right now but can I claim a slot!!!!!!
_______
You are
Shadowborn,
my child
4mTLFAP.png
...created when I
breathed life into
Shadow
@TwilightDreams

Yes you may! \o/
@TwilightDreams

Yes you may! \o/
@Korppipoika *Squees internally* Okay, can I get a colored bust of this boy? I'll be paying USD. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35335238] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353353/35335238_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Korppipoika

*Squees internally*

Okay, can I get a colored bust of this boy? I'll be paying USD.

35335238_350.png
_______
You are
Shadowborn,
my child
4mTLFAP.png
...created when I
breathed life into
Shadow
@TwilightDreams

Oh we can squee together! He's absolutely gorgeous! So yes!!! Million times yes! I'll pm you my paypal, aaa can't wait to get to draw this gorgeous man!!!
@TwilightDreams

Oh we can squee together! He's absolutely gorgeous! So yes!!! Million times yes! I'll pm you my paypal, aaa can't wait to get to draw this gorgeous man!!!
@Korppipoika Ahhh, thank you! ^^ I have auctions ending Wednesday, so once the funds come in, this is who I would LOVE to have. *so haaard* ;_; (As before, if you draw any of them with mouths open, please give them sharp teeth! ^^) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23927479] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/239275/23927479_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Aiva[/b] has always been high energy. She talks a mile a minute, and is all-inclusive in her affections - everyone is a potential friend. Her sensei tried to teach her calming techniques, but the hardest part of her samurai training has been learning silence. Her outgoing nature brought her her mate, Kosuke, who was blessed by the Flamecaller with an Imperial form shortly after proposing to her. While she takes her samurai training very seriously, she's recently been studying healing magicks to round out her knowledge. This focus on others and healing has finally calmed her mind and progressed some of her growth and maturity. and if this is ok, I'd love, love, love to get him as well: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47539579] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/475396/47539579_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Rama[/b] is the first born son and eldest child of the trickster god Velhmeir and the goddess of luck Tryst. It is only right that his mate should be Iofiel, the Archangel of Beauty. He is the reigning High King, and though he carries the world on his shoulders, he makes it seem an easy task. While born of noble blood, he treats everyone equally and provides them his respect to keep or lose of their own volition. (He is Lawful Good.) I have this great image of him in my mind, but trying to explain him makes him sound... really boring xD;;; Hopefully you get some good ideas for them? <3
@Korppipoika Ahhh, thank you! ^^ I have auctions ending Wednesday, so once the funds come in, this is who I would LOVE to have. *so haaard* ;_; (As before, if you draw any of them with mouths open, please give them sharp teeth! ^^)

Aiva has always been high energy. She talks a mile a minute, and is all-inclusive in her affections - everyone is a potential friend. Her sensei tried to teach her calming techniques, but the hardest part of her samurai training has been learning silence. Her outgoing nature brought her her mate, Kosuke, who was blessed by the Flamecaller with an Imperial form shortly after proposing to her. While she takes her samurai training very seriously, she's recently been studying healing magicks to round out her knowledge. This focus on others and healing has finally calmed her mind and progressed some of her growth and maturity.

and if this is ok, I'd love, love, love to get him as well:

Rama is the first born son and eldest child of the trickster god Velhmeir and the goddess of luck Tryst. It is only right that his mate should be Iofiel, the Archangel of Beauty. He is the reigning High King, and though he carries the world on his shoulders, he makes it seem an easy task. While born of noble blood, he treats everyone equally and provides them his respect to keep or lose of their own volition. (He is Lawful Good.)

I have this great image of him in my mind, but trying to explain him makes him sound... really boring xD;;; Hopefully you get some good ideas for them? <3
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 176 177