Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shy's Art Shop [CLOSED]
@Starshining Added!
@Starshining Added!
@SableShy
sending payment now :)
@SableShy
sending payment now :)
1721-nobody-gif.gif
upgraded the special deals section
upgraded the special deals section
@Sableshy

Are you still offering the chest deal? Cause you have a slot open but I'm not sure I understood your rules properly...
@Sableshy

Are you still offering the chest deal? Cause you have a slot open but I'm not sure I understood your rules properly...
@Wildswirls
Yes, but do understand I'd have to open them today since NOTN ends tomorrow so there will be no chance of a refund if you change your mind regardless of whether I've started on your commission. (It will be completed regardless.)
@Wildswirls
Yes, but do understand I'd have to open them today since NOTN ends tomorrow so there will be no chance of a refund if you change your mind regardless of whether I've started on your commission. (It will be completed regardless.)
@Sableshy could we perhaps do a combination of strange and gilded chests then? If that doesn't suit you I'd need a bit of time to gather a couple of more strange chests as I generally pick up my jaw of the floor at art :)
@Sableshy could we perhaps do a combination of strange and gilded chests then? If that doesn't suit you I'd need a bit of time to gather a couple of more strange chests as I generally pick up my jaw of the floor at art :)
@Wildswirls
A combination is totally fine.
@Wildswirls
A combination is totally fine.
@Sableshy

Cool so right now I've got 2 strange chests and I am a few ingredients shy of a third, what combination would work best for you?
@Sableshy

Cool so right now I've got 2 strange chests and I am a few ingredients shy of a third, what combination would work best for you?
@Wildswirls The more strange chests the better but it doesn't really matter.
@Wildswirls The more strange chests the better but it doesn't really matter.
@Sableshy

So you'd be ok with 3 strange 2 gilded? Or do you need more chests?
@Sableshy

So you'd be ok with 3 strange 2 gilded? Or do you need more chests?