Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Pay What You Want] Chibi Art Shoppe
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Zexeos Yay, I'm happy to hear that! Would you like payment now or when I actually make it to your list? :)
@Zexeos Yay, I'm happy to hear that! Would you like payment now or when I actually make it to your list? :)
lumos_noxsig.png
@Achi
Aaah, sorry I forgot to add you! Things are just a little hectic right now... x3 But the list caps out at 10, so you certainly have a spot on it~! And I would prefer upfront payment, but I can do a 50/50 system, if you'd prefer.
@Achi
Aaah, sorry I forgot to add you! Things are just a little hectic right now... x3 But the list caps out at 10, so you certainly have a spot on it~! And I would prefer upfront payment, but I can do a 50/50 system, if you'd prefer.
@Simply Heya! I don't mean to be rude, but you have yet to send me payment for the art, and we have not even discussed a price for the images you want. The workloard is a large one, all the dragons are very detailed, and having two interacting makes it all the more difficult to pull off while keeping the overall image on a smaller scale. I've also been thinking about the number of dragons you have requested... And I have decided to only allow you to pick one pair for me to draw. It's a bit unfair to the other requestors, who have already sent me payment, who are just now getting their first chibi, while I would have given you 3 sets of chibis, a total of six! I don't mean to come off as rude, but I do have to get started on everyone else's dragons. ;-; I am willing for you to pick one of the first two pairs for me to draw, but the third pair has too many accessories on them, and the image would be too cluttered. D: On a brighter note, I have the sketches for the first two couples! You can pick whichever one you like better~ <3 [img]http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z471/zexeos/chibisketches1_zpsuiwy6eia.png[/img]
@Simply
Heya! I don't mean to be rude, but you have yet to send me payment for the art, and we have not even discussed a price for the images you want. The workloard is a large one, all the dragons are very detailed, and having two interacting makes it all the more difficult to pull off while keeping the overall image on a smaller scale. I've also been thinking about the number of dragons you have requested... And I have decided to only allow you to pick one pair for me to draw. It's a bit unfair to the other requestors, who have already sent me payment, who are just now getting their first chibi, while I would have given you 3 sets of chibis, a total of six!

I don't mean to come off as rude, but I do have to get started on everyone else's dragons. ;-;

I am willing for you to pick one of the first two pairs for me to draw, but the third pair has too many accessories on them, and the image would be too cluttered. D:

On a brighter note, I have the sketches for the first two couples! You can pick whichever one you like better~ <3
chibisketches1_zpsuiwy6eia.png
ahhhh! every time you post something new i want to buy another! >_<

.... can i buy another once your workload lightens?

@Zexeos
ahhhh! every time you post something new i want to buy another! >_<

.... can i buy another once your workload lightens?

@Zexeos
@Zexeos
Can I be added to your waitlist? Although I'd looking for someone to make a small serious of pictures for, details here
@Zexeos
Can I be added to your waitlist? Although I'd looking for someone to make a small serious of pictures for, details here
@Zexeos
sorry been at an engagement party. missed your pings.
is 55k each enough?

opps; noticed I could only pick one. err the knight one?
@Zexeos
sorry been at an engagement party. missed your pings.
is 55k each enough?

opps; noticed I could only pick one. err the knight one?
SegzRhj.png 0eMtFge.png
nbjXSgR.png
BoB3vvo.png
Zt2i5Ru.png
q8XCEZh.png
@Zexeos
I would really, really love one. Is your list full?
@Zexeos
@Zexeos
@Zexeos
@Simply 55k sounds reasonable. :3 The knight and his princess will be my next finished! <3 @MrFattymccatcat Once I get my current list finished, I'd be more than happy to draw you a second one. Just wait a few days for others to get their first chibis~ ALSO She came out a bit bigger than expected so I could get in all those little details, but she's done! I tried to get the accent as close as I could, but it didn;t translate well. ;-; [img]http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z471/zexeos/mizore%20full_zpsapzgeojn.png[/img][img]http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z471/zexeos/mizore%20small_zpsc7jhj5n1.png[/img] @Hive There is plenty of room! Fire away! @Alternatewarning I'd be willing to do the set, but I would have to do the dragons one at a time and fill in any requests I get between the draggies~ Gots to be fair for everyone, you know? x3 But I would be happy to draw a cute series of your gorgeous dergs!
@Simply
55k sounds reasonable. :3 The knight and his princess will be my next finished! <3

@MrFattymccatcat
Once I get my current list finished, I'd be more than happy to draw you a second one. Just wait a few days for others to get their first chibis~
ALSO
She came out a bit bigger than expected so I could get in all those little details, but she's done! I tried to get the accent as close as I could, but it didn;t translate well. ;-;
mizore%20full_zpsapzgeojn.pngmizore%20small_zpsc7jhj5n1.png

@Hive
There is plenty of room! Fire away!

@Alternatewarning
I'd be willing to do the set, but I would have to do the dragons one at a time and fill in any requests I get between the draggies~ Gots to be fair for everyone, you know? x3 But I would be happy to draw a cute series of your gorgeous dergs!
@Zexeos
Totally make sense! I just want them to be a set from the same person so they look similar! Do you want the "order" information now or just when you get to me?
@Zexeos
Totally make sense! I just want them to be a set from the same person so they look similar! Do you want the "order" information now or just when you get to me?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10