Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Bioware OC Art! (5.2milT/1.7g/fest)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@taranovae ahhHH thank you so much!! I'm kind of always v nervous abt putting my kids out there so the compliment's deeply appreciated :''D

and I maaaaayyyyy have followed your art shop to your tumblr and omg, danni's so gorgeous!!! And I've totally seen your art around tumblr before and it's always amazing, if I have wiggle room in this week's paycheck I'll know where to go!
@taranovae ahhHH thank you so much!! I'm kind of always v nervous abt putting my kids out there so the compliment's deeply appreciated :''D

and I maaaaayyyyy have followed your art shop to your tumblr and omg, danni's so gorgeous!!! And I've totally seen your art around tumblr before and it's always amazing, if I have wiggle room in this week's paycheck I'll know where to go!
@EmmaFrost

don't be nervous about your kids, they're all A++++++

;; o;; thank you!!! i will take all the compliments i can get lmao, danni is my fave child. it's always weird when someone says they've seen my stuff on tumblr i'm just " * o* woah", but thank you!!!
@EmmaFrost

don't be nervous about your kids, they're all A++++++

;; o;; thank you!!! i will take all the compliments i can get lmao, danni is my fave child. it's always weird when someone says they've seen my stuff on tumblr i'm just " * o* woah", but thank you!!!
artshopsignature_zps01d135c0.png
up!
up!
@EmmaFrost Heya! I've never played DA (so I don't know a whole lot about it heh) but I DO have an art shop, and I'd be happy to draw for ya! Please message or ping me if you're interested C:
@EmmaFrost Heya! I've never played DA (so I don't know a whole lot about it heh) but I DO have an art shop, and I'd be happy to draw for ya! Please message or ping me if you're interested C:
@EmmaFrost Hi there! I'd love to draw for you c: My prices are 70kT per character, whether it be just one single character, multiple single characters, a group, etc. My examples are best seen here in my art shop!
@EmmaFrost Hi there! I'd love to draw for you c: My prices are 70kT per character, whether it be just one single character, multiple single characters, a group, etc. My examples are best seen here in my art shop!
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
@Winterelle @Shidei

Your styles are both p rad buuuut not quite what I'm looking for for these characters. Thanks so much for the offer! ^^
@Winterelle @Shidei

Your styles are both p rad buuuut not quite what I'm looking for for these characters. Thanks so much for the offer! ^^
let me know if you'd be interested in some pixel art! I make adorable little animated pixel folk, and I'd be happy to make you a fully animated one or 2 or 3! here are a few examples I can also make them bigger than this, ftr! [img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/daeb2fd0c9e34d9a1d7a3e7607fd26e6/tumblr_inline_nle0tnG1RG1t10niu.gif[/img] (animated of my OC) [img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/370c296aa7d3ceda455d4acd9dd1b23e/tumblr_inline_nle0v8zRru1t10niu.gif[/img] (animated of on eof my friends) [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/788d6bf30cc49461aa17df0d8aed86ff/tumblr_nle129jpw41tljdheo1_100.png[/img] [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/a9b5c639b10613c3acc301b8392fea7a/tumblr_nle129jpw41tljdheo2_100.png[/img] (full four frame sprite sheet of a character for a video game mod, could also easily be animated @emmafrost
let me know if you'd be interested in some pixel art!
I make adorable little animated pixel folk, and I'd be happy to make you a fully animated one or 2 or 3! here are a few examples I can also make them bigger than this, ftr!
tumblr_inline_nle0tnG1RG1t10niu.gif (animated of my OC)
tumblr_inline_nle0v8zRru1t10niu.gif (animated of on eof my friends)
tumblr_nle129jpw41tljdheo1_100.png
tumblr_nle129jpw41tljdheo2_100.png (full four frame sprite sheet of a character for a video game mod, could also easily be animated @emmafrost
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
@LemonQuartz

Oh wow dang those are cool! Not really what I'm looking for right this moment, but if I'm ever in the market for some sprites I'll know where to look!
@LemonQuartz

Oh wow dang those are cool! Not really what I'm looking for right this moment, but if I'm ever in the market for some sprites I'll know where to look!
@emmafrost thank you!
@emmafrost thank you!
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
@EmmaFrost Okay, thanks for the response! I wish you luck in finding just the right art style C:
@EmmaFrost Okay, thanks for the response! I wish you luck in finding just the right art style C:
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10