Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] .:twinMoon Tomes:. Writing & Art
1 2 3
@Anubiis Awesome, I'll scope the existing profiles tonight, try to get a good picture of how they'd be, and probably have something out by tomorrow night, the next day by the very latest.
@Anubiis Awesome, I'll scope the existing profiles tonight, try to get a good picture of how they'd be, and probably have something out by tomorrow night, the next day by the very latest.
@twinMoon, awesome! Thank you so much, I'll send payment after you finish! :D
@twinMoon, awesome! Thank you so much, I'll send payment after you finish! :D
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis

Before I get started I'd like to get feedback on some preliminary stuff I was working on :3

Confirming the dragons to write for, it would be...

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=195681&tab=dragon&did=25621388

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=195681&tab=dragon&did=23969338

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=195681&tab=dragon&did=25384314

Correct? (A simple note: the art on the profiles stretches the box and displaces the text. I reccommend resizing them into previews with links to the full-size artwork. Otherwise it is VERY hard to read, especially Tia.)

A couple things I wanted to be clear on before I write a dynamic too:

Their polyship is emotionally driven, for PTSD support. Assuming all/most members have PTSD or trauma.

Morro and Tia are close, inseparable. They squabble but also cuddle, arguing but ultimately getting along. They had feelings for each other for a long time before confessing and are now close.

Morro is kind, and a gentleman.

Tia was an orphan. She has a limp left from a mortal wound, and was brought back from death. Tia is married to Lloyd and pregnant. Tia is a healer. She wears a mask of cheerfulness over her deeply troubled, emotionless and loveless heart. She feels no compassion or love; just a desire to make things right.

When Tia rescued Wayland from a trap, he developed feelings for her. Her polyamory is hard for him to accept.

Both Tia and Wayland are the responsible older siblings and have been killed before.

Is this all correct? If not, please do correct anything I have wrong.

Otherwise I'm ready to work and will have a short work completed by tonight. My game-plan is: a scene where they're communally sleeping, and Tia has a nightmare about either her death, or something about her unborn child, perhaps their uncertain future (peace won't last forever?). It's bad, and she may even have a panic attack. Wayland wants all the hugs for himself but for Tia's sake shares the opportunity to comfort her. Then Wayland gets even more hugs and grows closer to Morro as well through helping comfort Tia. End scene with kisses and hugs and mutual expressions of undying love.

It might end up being longer than Short too because writing for multiple characters at once is easier, lol.
@Anubiis

Before I get started I'd like to get feedback on some preliminary stuff I was working on :3

Confirming the dragons to write for, it would be...

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=195681&tab=dragon&did=25621388

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=195681&tab=dragon&did=23969338

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=195681&tab=dragon&did=25384314

Correct? (A simple note: the art on the profiles stretches the box and displaces the text. I reccommend resizing them into previews with links to the full-size artwork. Otherwise it is VERY hard to read, especially Tia.)

A couple things I wanted to be clear on before I write a dynamic too:

Their polyship is emotionally driven, for PTSD support. Assuming all/most members have PTSD or trauma.

Morro and Tia are close, inseparable. They squabble but also cuddle, arguing but ultimately getting along. They had feelings for each other for a long time before confessing and are now close.

Morro is kind, and a gentleman.

Tia was an orphan. She has a limp left from a mortal wound, and was brought back from death. Tia is married to Lloyd and pregnant. Tia is a healer. She wears a mask of cheerfulness over her deeply troubled, emotionless and loveless heart. She feels no compassion or love; just a desire to make things right.

When Tia rescued Wayland from a trap, he developed feelings for her. Her polyamory is hard for him to accept.

Both Tia and Wayland are the responsible older siblings and have been killed before.

Is this all correct? If not, please do correct anything I have wrong.

Otherwise I'm ready to work and will have a short work completed by tonight. My game-plan is: a scene where they're communally sleeping, and Tia has a nightmare about either her death, or something about her unborn child, perhaps their uncertain future (peace won't last forever?). It's bad, and she may even have a panic attack. Wayland wants all the hugs for himself but for Tia's sake shares the opportunity to comfort her. Then Wayland gets even more hugs and grows closer to Morro as well through helping comfort Tia. End scene with kisses and hugs and mutual expressions of undying love.

It might end up being longer than Short too because writing for multiple characters at once is easier, lol.
@twinMoon, I just woke up this you got most spot on! And ya, I need to resize them, I'm on a mobile device however, and can't do that right now because of that, which s U C K S
Anyways! Onto responses for every section!

Haha, spot on with Tia and Morro! They've known (and liked) each other for a very long time since they met, and shy lil Momo was the last to join the group! (Hopefully the last, tia plz dont get more wiffus)

Yup! Morro is kind, gentleman like and also high key v shy, the poor bab. He also fears hurting others since he also had died as a Very Bad Guy(tm), but he managed to redeem himself and is working on being better

So as of right now, Tia ain't preggo, she hasn't been preggo in a long time (adopting three kids and having two with your first husband can take on toll on you)! Other than that, yup! Tia was an orphan!

Also, the healer thing was written for her FR dragon self, aka my clan lore! Dear gosh, if Tia were like that, I don't think anyone would've married her (these folk are elemental masters and can sense auras, they would've seen right through her!)

Also! Tia/Way/Morro met at the same time! You see, Tia and Lloyd come from a different dimension of Wayland and Morro's world (same place, same time, basically a TOTALLY DIFFERENT timeline!), they were placed on tons of missions together and soon enough it escalated from teammates, to friends, to best friends, to partners!

Typing this as I read you outline:

-Smol note! Tia loves to sleep in the middle of the group since thats where she feels most protected

-"Peace Won't Last Forever" muwahaha, so the villain that killed Tia, Reaper, had said that before plummeting to his death! Since he is a God of Death, he can't really die, but he goes into regeneration for a certain amount of time!

-Tia suffers from panic attacks frequently since those kind of nightmares torment her frequently

-wayland you jerk, share the wiffu He a gentle 6'8" giant and would very much share hugs with Morro cuz he knows Momo could kick his tol butt any day of the week if he dont share

-another smol thing! All of them are married at this point! This could be during those first nights they shared a room, and the first time the two (Way and Momo) experiance having to comfort Tia whilst in panic atack mode meanwhile Lloyd is the king of comfort and just wants them to learn how to handle it themselves cuz he's not home often due to missions poor guy

I hope this helped! :D
@twinMoon, I just woke up this you got most spot on! And ya, I need to resize them, I'm on a mobile device however, and can't do that right now because of that, which s U C K S
Anyways! Onto responses for every section!

Haha, spot on with Tia and Morro! They've known (and liked) each other for a very long time since they met, and shy lil Momo was the last to join the group! (Hopefully the last, tia plz dont get more wiffus)

Yup! Morro is kind, gentleman like and also high key v shy, the poor bab. He also fears hurting others since he also had died as a Very Bad Guy(tm), but he managed to redeem himself and is working on being better

So as of right now, Tia ain't preggo, she hasn't been preggo in a long time (adopting three kids and having two with your first husband can take on toll on you)! Other than that, yup! Tia was an orphan!

Also, the healer thing was written for her FR dragon self, aka my clan lore! Dear gosh, if Tia were like that, I don't think anyone would've married her (these folk are elemental masters and can sense auras, they would've seen right through her!)

Also! Tia/Way/Morro met at the same time! You see, Tia and Lloyd come from a different dimension of Wayland and Morro's world (same place, same time, basically a TOTALLY DIFFERENT timeline!), they were placed on tons of missions together and soon enough it escalated from teammates, to friends, to best friends, to partners!

Typing this as I read you outline:

-Smol note! Tia loves to sleep in the middle of the group since thats where she feels most protected

-"Peace Won't Last Forever" muwahaha, so the villain that killed Tia, Reaper, had said that before plummeting to his death! Since he is a God of Death, he can't really die, but he goes into regeneration for a certain amount of time!

-Tia suffers from panic attacks frequently since those kind of nightmares torment her frequently

-wayland you jerk, share the wiffu He a gentle 6'8" giant and would very much share hugs with Morro cuz he knows Momo could kick his tol butt any day of the week if he dont share

-another smol thing! All of them are married at this point! This could be during those first nights they shared a room, and the first time the two (Way and Momo) experiance having to comfort Tia whilst in panic atack mode meanwhile Lloyd is the king of comfort and just wants them to learn how to handle it themselves cuz he's not home often due to missions poor guy

I hope this helped! :D
sdSRvlV.png
Done with Anubiis's piece!
Done with Anubiis's piece!
Very satisfied with my piece! I ordered more pieces because I was so impressed! :D
Very satisfied with my piece! I ordered more pieces because I was so impressed! :D
sdSRvlV.png
Bump for open slots while I work on Anubiis' next piece~
Bump for open slots while I work on Anubiis' next piece~
//hops onto thread and rolls away screaming
//hops onto thread and rolls away screaming
sdSRvlV.png
//sCREAMS LOUDLY AND BUMPS FOR FRIENDO
//sCREAMS LOUDLY AND BUMPS FOR FRIENDO
sdSRvlV.png
1 2 3