Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 2 USD FULL COLOUR Humans / Dragons
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
@Kireikatt

I haven't drawn robots before, but I'd love to try! I'll try drawing a robot later today, and if you like my example we could discuss further? I don't want to give you anything you would be uncomfortable with paying for!
@Kireikatt

I haven't drawn robots before, but I'd love to try! I'll try drawing a robot later today, and if you like my example we could discuss further? I don't want to give you anything you would be uncomfortable with paying for!
v668sYB.pngXybOng5.gif
i forget to check forums after i've posted, please ping me so i see replies >.<
@Floe
I've actually gotten in touch with someone else regarding this, thank you though!
@Floe
I've actually gotten in touch with someone else regarding this, thank you though!
2eZXnPr.png
@Kireikatt

Alright, thanks anyway.
@Kireikatt

Alright, thanks anyway.
v668sYB.pngXybOng5.gif
@Floe I will, however, spring for a gijinka! Paying in USD! I'd like to get this fellow: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12058509] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/120586/12058509_350.png[/img] [/url] I've always pictured him as a bit older than most of the other dragons in my lair (touch of gray to the hair, that sort of thing), and rather gruff.
@Floe
I will, however, spring for a gijinka! Paying in USD!
I'd like to get this fellow:

12058509_350.png

I've always pictured him as a bit older than most of the other dragons in my lair (touch of gray to the hair, that sort of thing), and rather gruff.
2eZXnPr.png
@Kireikatt

Great! Would you like him to have a natural skin and hair tone, or the colour of his primary/secondary?
@Kireikatt

Great! Would you like him to have a natural skin and hair tone, or the colour of his primary/secondary?
v668sYB.pngXybOng5.gif
@Floe
Secondary color for the hair, with the tert as the gray maybe (since it looks silvery) and the primary as the skin color :D
@Floe
Secondary color for the hair, with the tert as the gray maybe (since it looks silvery) and the primary as the skin color :D
2eZXnPr.png
-
-
v668sYB.pngXybOng5.gif
-
-
v668sYB.pngXybOng5.gif
-
-
v668sYB.pngXybOng5.gif