Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {Pinglist} ChibiMiharu's Graphics Shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@ChibiMiharu no rush ^^ I think I'll also get my sigs and banners from you once I decide a name for my hatchery c: Also, maybe just a little bit thinner and then you're good. I have a good amount of pairs so I don't want a huge vertical stretch for people c:
@ChibiMiharu no rush ^^ I think I'll also get my sigs and banners from you once I decide a name for my hatchery c: Also, maybe just a little bit thinner and then you're good. I have a good amount of pairs so I don't want a huge vertical stretch for people c:
Signature-1-Avani-8069.png
@YukariYakumo
Yay!~ I'm looking forward to it! c: Also would you like me to send you the drawing I'll like via PM or here? XD I'll like to get a lines + color headshot! Just like the drawing you did on your current sig! <3 So gorgeous ;v ; I love it!
@YukariYakumo
Yay!~ I'm looking forward to it! c: Also would you like me to send you the drawing I'll like via PM or here? XD I'll like to get a lines + color headshot! Just like the drawing you did on your current sig! <3 So gorgeous ;v ; I love it!
0NP6NZF.png
Signatures l Banners l Typography l Breeding Cards l Etc
@Avani Ahh I'm looking forward to your future requests as well! :D Good luck on finding a great name for your hatchery!! Ohh! How's this size? c: Would you like it thinner or would this be good? x] (It's really easy to make it thinner, so don't worry if you'll like it even thinner! XD ) [img]http://i.imgur.com/S9DMTSl.png[/img]
@Avani
Ahh I'm looking forward to your future requests as well! :D Good luck on finding a great name for your hatchery!!

Ohh! How's this size? c: Would you like it thinner or would this be good? x] (It's really easy to make it thinner, so don't worry if you'll like it even thinner! XD )

S9DMTSl.png
0NP6NZF.png
@ChibiMiharu nope, that's probably good ^^ What's the dimensions of that? Just so in the future I can tell you, because I'll probably order more breeding cards.
@ChibiMiharu nope, that's probably good ^^ What's the dimensions of that? Just so in the future I can tell you, because I'll probably order more breeding cards.
@Avani
It is 500 x 160! :D I'm looking forward to making your breeding card! I'm almost finished with cheetah's request x]
@Avani
It is 500 x 160! :D I'm looking forward to making your breeding card! I'm almost finished with cheetah's request x]
0NP6NZF.png
@ChibiMiharu like I said, no rush ^^ My hatchery probably won't be running for another month since I want a good amount of babies available, and my Wildclaws mostly have 25+ days left :C (who thought 35 day cooldown was cool?)

-ahem- I'm also hoping to take Graphic Design, is that what you actually do or is this just a hobby?
@ChibiMiharu like I said, no rush ^^ My hatchery probably won't be running for another month since I want a good amount of babies available, and my Wildclaws mostly have 25+ days left :C (who thought 35 day cooldown was cool?)

-ahem- I'm also hoping to take Graphic Design, is that what you actually do or is this just a hobby?
@Bluecheetahx3 Here you go!! Sorry it took longer than estimated! Hahaha XD Let me know if you'll like any changes to it!! ;v ; I hope it's to your liking! :D [img]http://i.imgur.com/UPvOE0Z.png[/img] [code][img]http://i.imgur.com/UPvOE0Z.png[/img][/code]
@Bluecheetahx3

Here you go!! Sorry it took longer than estimated! Hahaha XD Let me know if you'll like any changes to it!! ;v ; I hope it's to your liking! :D

UPvOE0Z.png
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/UPvOE0Z.png[/img]
0NP6NZF.png
@Avani
D'aww thank you! Hahaha no worries I'm not rushing! x] I never rush when it comes to making graphics! I always try my best to make it look amazing C:< And oh gosh!! That really is long!! ; __ ; (Wow 35 days cool down that sucks! DX )

I actually have taken Graphic Design!! It's super fun!! XD I learned a lot from there ahah! You should definitely take it if it perks your interests! Also this is just a hobby I picked up when I was 12-13 years old! Hahaha!~ (Currently 20 now x] )
@Avani
D'aww thank you! Hahaha no worries I'm not rushing! x] I never rush when it comes to making graphics! I always try my best to make it look amazing C:< And oh gosh!! That really is long!! ; __ ; (Wow 35 days cool down that sucks! DX )

I actually have taken Graphic Design!! It's super fun!! XD I learned a lot from there ahah! You should definitely take it if it perks your interests! Also this is just a hobby I picked up when I was 12-13 years old! Hahaha!~ (Currently 20 now x] )
0NP6NZF.png
@ChibiMiharu I'm definitely considering it as an actual career, although I have VERY little experience. I've had GIMP for a few years and used to do very rough manipulations when I was younger (17 now), but other then that I have next to no experience with digital art.
@ChibiMiharu I'm definitely considering it as an actual career, although I have VERY little experience. I've had GIMP for a few years and used to do very rough manipulations when I was younger (17 now), but other then that I have next to no experience with digital art.
@ChibiMiharu

It looks wonderful! :D Sending the treasure now.
@ChibiMiharu

It looks wonderful! :D Sending the treasure now.
NdnKhLz.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19