Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | RJ's Dragon Portraits
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
@RetroJackal Are you still taking orders? I'm close to being able to afford another full color full body, but I need to get a quote because I suspect he'd have some additional charges added on for apparel and skin. Edit: whoops, I forgot to mention payment type again. Gems. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38160913] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/381610/38160913.png[/img] [/url]
@RetroJackal Are you still taking orders? I'm close to being able to afford another full color full body, but I need to get a quote because I suspect he'd have some additional charges added on for apparel and skin. Edit: whoops, I forgot to mention payment type again. Gems.

38160913.png
nInTqKu.png
@sky09

I am! I have two more slots open before I close shop sometime next week. So you are more than welcome to take another when you're ready.
It would indeed be a tad extra, I'd say 200 gems for a total of 3700.
@sky09

I am! I have two more slots open before I close shop sometime next week. So you are more than welcome to take another when you're ready.
It would indeed be a tad extra, I'd say 200 gems for a total of 3700.
4kcVqQ3.pnghZ1w7GJ.pngyMwAJm4.gifqnT4AmN.png
@RetroJackal Alright, sounds good! I'm about 400g short, which I can likely earn by the end of tomorrow, so I'll be back to properly fill out the order form soon.
@RetroJackal Alright, sounds good! I'm about 400g short, which I can likely earn by the end of tomorrow, so I'll be back to properly fill out the order form soon.
nInTqKu.png
@RetroJackal Got there a bit quicker than expected! Payment type: 3700g Image of the dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38160913] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/381610/38160913_350.png[/img] [/url] Full-body Full Color Include Accent or Apparel?: Yes please, accent and apparel. Personality/demeanor you want expressed?: I'll tell you a bit about him and you can choose something that seems good. He is my wind element battlemage and healer, and he gives off a bit of a spooky witchdoctor vibe. His magic suffuses the eerie green mist that he controls, and nobody is ever quite confident whether they''ll be hurt or healed if they happen to touch the stuff. They try to give him a wide berth just in case.
@RetroJackal
Got there a bit quicker than expected!

Payment type: 3700g
Image of the dragon

38160913_350.png

Full-body
Full Color
Include Accent or Apparel?: Yes please, accent and apparel.
Personality/demeanor you want expressed?: I'll tell you a bit about him and you can choose something that seems good.

He is my wind element battlemage and healer, and he gives off a bit of a spooky witchdoctor vibe. His magic suffuses the eerie green mist that he controls, and nobody is ever quite confident whether they''ll be hurt or healed if they happen to touch the stuff. They try to give him a wide berth just in case.
nInTqKu.png
@sky09

Wow! That was impressive timing.
Ooh, he sounds like a really neat character, I like the spooky vibe. I'll definitely go with a look that shows that. :)
@sky09

Wow! That was impressive timing.
Ooh, he sounds like a really neat character, I like the spooky vibe. I'll definitely go with a look that shows that. :)
@RetroJackal
Would you be able to do a full color bust of my cat character Paska next time you're open? Also, would you be able to add text with her name below it so I can use it as a fursuit badge? I would be willing to pay extra for that :)
@RetroJackal
Would you be able to do a full color bust of my cat character Paska next time you're open? Also, would you be able to add text with her name below it so I can use it as a fursuit badge? I would be willing to pay extra for that :)
ffGNCkk.png
@Skoshek

Hi! Yes, I can draw your cute cat character, and I still have one slot left right now if you want to go ahead and take it.
@Skoshek

Hi! Yes, I can draw your cute cat character, and I still have one slot left right now if you want to go ahead and take it.
@RetroJackal Will do! I can send the gems right away. Will it cost extra for the text?
@RetroJackal Will do! I can send the gems right away. Will it cost extra for the text?
ffGNCkk.png
@Skoshek

Nah, no extra for text. Would you like Paska to have a smile or some other expression?
@Skoshek

Nah, no extra for text. Would you like Paska to have a smile or some other expression?
@Retrojackal yeah, a cute smile will be perfect! Sending the gems via crossroads now
@Retrojackal yeah, a cute smile will be perfect! Sending the gems via crossroads now
ffGNCkk.png
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73