Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Setah's Art Shop || USD slots FULL
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@Setah
Do you only do Gijinkas and dragons?
@Setah
Do you only do Gijinkas and dragons?
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
@alexandor
I will do regular OCs too, yes ^^ The turnaround for the portraits vary, as I am currently doing an internship and taking care of a lot of different things at once, so I'm afraid it'd be hard to tell ^^'

@Bombswan
I am always open to try other stuff, but prices may vary from the things listed!
@alexandor
I will do regular OCs too, yes ^^ The turnaround for the portraits vary, as I am currently doing an internship and taking care of a lot of different things at once, so I'm afraid it'd be hard to tell ^^'

@Bombswan
I am always open to try other stuff, but prices may vary from the things listed!
@Setah

Okay! I will keep that in mind. Still debating on what to use my Christmas funds on, haha. Thanks!
@Setah

Okay! I will keep that in mind. Still debating on what to use my Christmas funds on, haha. Thanks!
@Setah
Ok.
Then I guess I'd be interested in getting a picture of either one or both of these characters:
x and x
I would most likely be asking for portraits. I do have lots of reference and colored pictures as well.

I had one more question, about payment: I'd like to pay with USD, when do you prefer payment?
@Setah
Ok.
Then I guess I'd be interested in getting a picture of either one or both of these characters:
x and x
I would most likely be asking for portraits. I do have lots of reference and colored pictures as well.

I had one more question, about payment: I'd like to pay with USD, when do you prefer payment?
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
@Setah Would it be possible for me to snag a USD slot for a gijinka portrait?
@Setah Would it be possible for me to snag a USD slot for a gijinka portrait?
dyf3akg.png
@Setah

Hey! I'd love one of your FR currency slots for a (human) OC of mine, if they are still open.

You can see the character details in the link in my sig, as well as a huge pile of items I can pay in. That's the thing, however - I have to at least partially pay in items, as I'm always pretty poor in raw currency.

If none of the items in the post tickle your fancy, however, I have other stuff I can offer - just let me know. :)

EDIT: I didn't specify what type/size yet because I'm unsure what I can afford, as that'll depend on what items you'd accept.
@Setah

Hey! I'd love one of your FR currency slots for a (human) OC of mine, if they are still open.

You can see the character details in the link in my sig, as well as a huge pile of items I can pay in. That's the thing, however - I have to at least partially pay in items, as I'm always pretty poor in raw currency.

If none of the items in the post tickle your fancy, however, I have other stuff I can offer - just let me know. :)

EDIT: I didn't specify what type/size yet because I'm unsure what I can afford, as that'll depend on what items you'd accept.
DQ9DP8W.png
@Bombswan
That should be alright! I usually take payment in the middle of the progress, I send you a coloured sketch and if you like the direction it is going payment is sent :) I will then move onto the painting part.

@Wildewinged
Sure thing! If you can, please send the commission info to my email (vdlindeanna@gmail.com)

@Azure
I'm afraid I am not very interested in skins at all ;w; And I've already got a good collection of most of the bears, I'm afraid.
@Bombswan
That should be alright! I usually take payment in the middle of the progress, I send you a coloured sketch and if you like the direction it is going payment is sent :) I will then move onto the painting part.

@Wildewinged
Sure thing! If you can, please send the commission info to my email (vdlindeanna@gmail.com)

@Azure
I'm afraid I am not very interested in skins at all ;w; And I've already got a good collection of most of the bears, I'm afraid.
@Setah

Hm!

How about an Arcane Sprite and some spare change in treasure/gem form for a polished, nice full-body, then? :)
@Setah

Hm!

How about an Arcane Sprite and some spare change in treasure/gem form for a polished, nice full-body, then? :)
DQ9DP8W.png
@setah

Wow, your work is beautiful. Are you still open for fr gem slots?
@setah

Wow, your work is beautiful. Are you still open for fr gem slots?
@Azure
That sounds good! I will note everything down once I get off work ^^

@mercenary
Aww, thank you! I still have some gem slots open, but there is 4 people in front of you at the moment, so it might take me a little while to start if that is alright with you! Of course you don't have to send payment until the sketch phase is finished :)
@Azure
That sounds good! I will note everything down once I get off work ^^

@mercenary
Aww, thank you! I still have some gem slots open, but there is 4 people in front of you at the moment, so it might take me a little while to start if that is alright with you! Of course you don't have to send payment until the sketch phase is finished :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15