Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dorkanoora's art thread! (OPEN)
1 2 3
*bumps with hip!*
*bumps with hip!*
Commission+Victorians.png
@Dorkanoora
Hi! Your art is lovely! I'd love to grab a slot if you have one available. I'd be interested in getting a colored waist-up of this character {here}.
@Dorkanoora
Hi! Your art is lovely! I'd love to grab a slot if you have one available. I'd be interested in getting a colored waist-up of this character {here}.
image.gif
FR+3
I used to be Naaru
wishlist
@Naaru

Sure! You can send further detail + the payment to me via a PM. :D
@Naaru

Sure! You can send further detail + the payment to me via a PM. :D
*bumps!!*
*bumps!!*
Homg. Your work is beautiful. Must...save...up.
Homg. Your work is beautiful. Must...save...up.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.gif

Looking for Gen1 Snappers!
@dorkanoora

Have saved up a bit! May I grab another slot? ^_^
@dorkanoora

Have saved up a bit! May I grab another slot? ^_^
@Noelblue

Sure! Send me a PM with info + payment. :D
@Noelblue

Sure! Send me a PM with info + payment. :D
@Dorkanoora hello! do you do male humanoids/design gijinkas from dragons? if yes, do you have examples of male humanoids~?
@Dorkanoora hello! do you do male humanoids/design gijinkas from dragons? if yes, do you have examples of male humanoids~?
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@pooses

Damn, now that I think about it, I haven't drawn a male humanoid in at least a year. D: I can't even remember the last time I've done it. There are no examples on my computer at all.

I don't currectly design gijinkas, it's just quite a lot of work compared to drawing/painting from a reference sheet/dragons. If you have a pre-existing design though, I'd be happy to draw that! :D
@pooses

Damn, now that I think about it, I haven't drawn a male humanoid in at least a year. D: I can't even remember the last time I've done it. There are no examples on my computer at all.

I don't currectly design gijinkas, it's just quite a lot of work compared to drawing/painting from a reference sheet/dragons. If you have a pre-existing design though, I'd be happy to draw that! :D
@Dorkanoora

Are you still doing commissions?
@Dorkanoora

Are you still doing commissions?
image_by_theinquisitor201-daig7tg.pngx
1 2 3