Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Animated Gijinka Chibis~!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@itari10
thats awesome, I love it!!!
@itari10
thats awesome, I love it!!!
lilsig1_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy2w4.png lilsig2_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy3l0.png
@AceZaslavsky Good news: Your commissions is done :D Bad news: I ate my food while it was still boiling hot like a dumbdumb and now I have a giant blister on the roof of my mouth. RIP. She seems like the type that would do one of those fluffy-eyelash-double-blink things so yeah [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/4caa/f/2015/319/4/c/output_1la5r1_by_iricoichusei-d9gsjhu.gif[/img]
@AceZaslavsky

Good news: Your commissions is done :D
Bad news: I ate my food while it was still boiling hot like a dumbdumb and now I have a giant blister on the roof of my mouth. RIP.

She seems like the type that would do one of those fluffy-eyelash-double-blink things so yeah

output_1la5r1_by_iricoichusei-d9gsjhu.gif
@Itari10

Omg I'm sorry about your food burning you asdjfkl *PUNCHES YOUR FOOD IN THE FACE* D8<<<

BUT AWWWYIS HAHA SHE'S PERFECT! Such grump and much fastness at finishing I'm cry. She's usually irritated by her boyfriend so the double blink works perfectly because it looks like she's still trying to be adorable and love him but omg he's an idiot. I know my bro will adore it!

Thank you so much darlin'! <3
@Itari10

Omg I'm sorry about your food burning you asdjfkl *PUNCHES YOUR FOOD IN THE FACE* D8<<<

BUT AWWWYIS HAHA SHE'S PERFECT! Such grump and much fastness at finishing I'm cry. She's usually irritated by her boyfriend so the double blink works perfectly because it looks like she's still trying to be adorable and love him but omg he's an idiot. I know my bro will adore it!

Thank you so much darlin'! <3
4QvO8UY.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
@AceZaslavsky

<3 <3
@AceZaslavsky

<3 <3
o3o
o3o
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11