Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moose's Humanoid Art Shop OPEN
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Could I order an icon sketch of my oc Takeo(more references under images)? Do I pay you before or after?

@Mooselord
Could I order an icon sketch of my oc Takeo(more references under images)? Do I pay you before or after?

@Mooselord
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
@Mooselord

Yo! Hi! I like your art! I was wondering, would you be willing to do talksprites? You know, waist-up stills with changing facial expressions? I'll pay for extra expressions and changes of course.
@Mooselord

Yo! Hi! I like your art! I was wondering, would you be willing to do talksprites? You know, waist-up stills with changing facial expressions? I'll pay for extra expressions and changes of course.
@Mooselord i'd love to nab a slot, but first: what's the difference between an icon and a headshot? Is the icon just more chibiesque or are headshots more finished or something?
@Mooselord i'd love to nab a slot, but first: what's the difference between an icon and a headshot? Is the icon just more chibiesque or are headshots more finished or something?
.- -. -.. | - .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ...
( T H I S | A N D | T H I S | A N D | T H I S )
S1RYPFw.png
@MooseLord Hello! Your art is super cute *_* If you still have one of those slots open, I'd love a fully colored waist-up of my FFXIV character, Chiyo. She's shy but approachable, though can be a little airheaded about learning things that differ from her culture. Definitely discernibly Asian!
@MooseLord Hello! Your art is super cute *_* If you still have one of those slots open, I'd love a fully colored waist-up of my FFXIV character, Chiyo. She's shy but approachable, though can be a little airheaded about learning things that differ from her culture. Definitely discernibly Asian!
@IgnoredGal of course! You can pay after you approve the sketch

@LaiskaAito I can do that! I can even make them kinda pixel like if you'd like
A single talk sprite would be 250k-350k for the base image(since it is a waist up), and then about 30k for each additional expression

@nemodave icons are chibi headshots and headshots are done in my normal style

@Selfishly Sorry but my slots are full. Though if an opening shows up then I will ping you!
@IgnoredGal of course! You can pay after you approve the sketch

@LaiskaAito I can do that! I can even make them kinda pixel like if you'd like
A single talk sprite would be 250k-350k for the base image(since it is a waist up), and then about 30k for each additional expression

@nemodave icons are chibi headshots and headshots are done in my normal style

@Selfishly Sorry but my slots are full. Though if an opening shows up then I will ping you!
@MooseLord

Wow! Thank you! Could you do an additional arm pose as well? I'm definitely going to be paying you 1mil for this ????
@MooseLord

Wow! Thank you! Could you do an additional arm pose as well? I'm definitely going to be paying you 1mil for this ????
@Mooselord okioki, could I get a (fully shaded) icon of this boy here? (His--bit curly--hair is actually supposed to be sandy blonde, not grey, but the white strand (should be hanging over his forehead just between his eyes) is a detail I would not like to be missed out. [Some extra notes, in case: ethnicity: Swedish-Russian-German-Australian (just an added info that you don't really have to consider), age: 8, eye color: russet brown.] A hood like the one in this art would be a nice touch too, I think (maybe a scarf too, if it looks good? As long as it's not rainbow colored)

Will you be sending sketches first? And when do you prefer payment sent?
@Mooselord okioki, could I get a (fully shaded) icon of this boy here? (His--bit curly--hair is actually supposed to be sandy blonde, not grey, but the white strand (should be hanging over his forehead just between his eyes) is a detail I would not like to be missed out. [Some extra notes, in case: ethnicity: Swedish-Russian-German-Australian (just an added info that you don't really have to consider), age: 8, eye color: russet brown.] A hood like the one in this art would be a nice touch too, I think (maybe a scarf too, if it looks good? As long as it's not rainbow colored)

Will you be sending sketches first? And when do you prefer payment sent?
.- -. -.. | - .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ...
( T H I S | A N D | T H I S | A N D | T H I S )
S1RYPFw.png
@mooselord

Pinglist please ^^
@mooselord

Pinglist please ^^
I am FR +15, and so might be late with replies. Sorry!
@LaiskaAito Depending on how complicated the character's outfit is the different arm pose can be an additional 40k-70k
if there are a lot of details for your commission feel free to send me a private message

@nemodave Alright! I will start as soon as i can
You can send payment after you have approved the sketch

@Munakata Added!
@LaiskaAito Depending on how complicated the character's outfit is the different arm pose can be an additional 40k-70k
if there are a lot of details for your commission feel free to send me a private message

@nemodave Alright! I will start as soon as i can
You can send payment after you have approved the sketch

@Munakata Added!
@MooseLord Could you put me back on the pinglist? ^^
@MooseLord Could you put me back on the pinglist? ^^
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18