Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Callie's Art - Headshots + Signatures
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22
@Mahalo

Ah, maybe next time :P I've added you!

@Glasshouse

Thanks for the compliments ;v;

The thing is with signatures, there's not really a lot of space to work with, so I don't think a line-art style would really work with them. That's why I do them in a lineless style!

I just don't think it would look as detailed, or as good. I'm really sorry about that ;v;
@Mahalo

Ah, maybe next time :P I've added you!

@Glasshouse

Thanks for the compliments ;v;

The thing is with signatures, there's not really a lot of space to work with, so I don't think a line-art style would really work with them. That's why I do them in a lineless style!

I just don't think it would look as detailed, or as good. I'm really sorry about that ;v;
@Bluedragon

You just missed out, I'm afraid ^^ I can ping you If the others don't get back to me, if you'd like?
@Bluedragon

You just missed out, I'm afraid ^^ I can ping you If the others don't get back to me, if you'd like?
@MissCallieRose

Thats fine! I completely understand, thank you :3
If you could do that, that would be great!
@MissCallieRose

Thats fine! I completely understand, thank you :3
If you could do that, that would be great!
35326_s.gif
@misscallieart

is this referring to the space/image/file size, or as in that it's a squishy thin rectangle?

would a merge of both styles - ish, be possible? i absolute dig the shading and art on the first. i love it like i love pizza.
@misscallieart

is this referring to the space/image/file size, or as in that it's a squishy thin rectangle?

would a merge of both styles - ish, be possible? i absolute dig the shading and art on the first. i love it like i love pizza.
NTIqa6A.png
@MissCallieRose I'm still interested and I have payment ready, but I was under the impression that I had signed up for a slot (or was at least on a waitlist), not just a pinglist... My schedule makes it next to impossible to ever respond in time to "whoever responds first gets it!" type ordering. Is there some way I can get an actual slot? I don't mean to be rude, but it's a little frustrating to wait several weeks only to essentially be told that I'll never actually manage to snag a slot.
@MissCallieRose I'm still interested and I have payment ready, but I was under the impression that I had signed up for a slot (or was at least on a waitlist), not just a pinglist... My schedule makes it next to impossible to ever respond in time to "whoever responds first gets it!" type ordering. Is there some way I can get an actual slot? I don't mean to be rude, but it's a little frustrating to wait several weeks only to essentially be told that I'll never actually manage to snag a slot.
eBjxWKu.png
[color=#545454][sup]@misscallierose [b]reference - [/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/165412/16541144_350.png[/img] [b]style - [/b]signature (in headshot style? gurgles.) [b]direction -[/b] surprise me ~ [b]other -[/b] snow sparkles ? a long long long tail. - adores long tails - and, the fluffy thing at the end of the wildclaw's tail. *U* is she able to have a cute expression? *U* is it also possible to get glasshouse written somewhere? ^___^ [b]payment - [/b] egg & 200g. [b]sketch? -[/b] yaas. [b]PM or ping (or both?) -[/b] both please !
@misscallierose
reference -
16541144_350.png
style - signature (in headshot style? gurgles.)
direction - surprise me ~
other - snow sparkles ? a long long long tail. - adores long tails - and, the fluffy thing at the end of the wildclaw's tail. *U* is she able to have a cute expression? *U* is it also possible to get glasshouse written somewhere? ^___^
payment - egg & 200g.
sketch? - yaas.
PM or ping (or both?) - both please !
NTIqa6A.png
@glasshouse

Looks good! If you want to send over the payment, I'll get started on a sketch for you ^^
@glasshouse

Looks good! If you want to send over the payment, I'll get started on a sketch for you ^^
@misscallierose

is there any egg in particular you wanted, perhaps for an achievement or hatching conquest? i've got, almost all of them. c:
@misscallierose

is there any egg in particular you wanted, perhaps for an achievement or hatching conquest? i've got, almost all of them. c:
NTIqa6A.png
@glasshouse

Ooh, I'd love an Ice egg, if you have one! Or a Light egg :o
@glasshouse

Ooh, I'd love an Ice egg, if you have one! Or a Light egg :o
@misscallieart

alrighty ! you should now find an ice egg and the respective gems in your mailbox ! c: weeps for ice egg.
@misscallieart

alrighty ! you should now find an ice egg and the respective gems in your mailbox ! c: weeps for ice egg.
NTIqa6A.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22