Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~*~ Crystal Summit Art Shop ~*~ [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
bump! ♥
bump! ♥
bump! ♥
bump! ♥
@CrystalSummit Hello! I was wondering if you were okay drawing pearlcatchers? I am trying to collect as much art for my newly finished dream dragon as I can!
@CrystalSummit Hello! I was wondering if you were okay drawing pearlcatchers? I am trying to collect as much art for my newly finished dream dragon as I can!
[quote name="ProphetSystem" date="2021-07-25 11:02:52" ] Hello! I was wondering if you were okay drawing pearlcatchers? I am trying to collect as much art for my newly finished dream dragon as I can! [/quote] @ProphetSystem I would love to draw your dream dragon! I haven't drawn FR dragons in a hot minute, but if you end up wanting to commission me, I'll make sure to do some studies before the final piece so I can try to do them justice ♥
ProphetSystem wrote on 2021-07-25 11:02:52:
Hello! I was wondering if you were okay drawing pearlcatchers? I am trying to collect as much art for my newly finished dream dragon as I can!

@ProphetSystem I would love to draw your dream dragon! I haven't drawn FR dragons in a hot minute, but if you end up wanting to commission me, I'll make sure to do some studies before the final piece so I can try to do them justice ♥
@CrystalSummit Thank you! Give me a little time to build up some more funds and I'll be commissioning you!
@CrystalSummit Thank you! Give me a little time to build up some more funds and I'll be commissioning you!
bump! ♥
bump! ♥
bump! ♥
bump! ♥
bump! ♥
bump! ♥
bump! ♥
bump! ♥
@crystalsummit Do you think you could draw Venom by chance? It probably wouldn't be a full body or anything because I'm poor BUT most likely a waist up!
@crystalsummit Do you think you could draw Venom by chance? It probably wouldn't be a full body or anything because I'm poor BUT most likely a waist up!
______________He/They (Trans flag)
______________J7D1quC.png
______________2VtxnMX.png
______________wLurwzJ.png
______________G8AyR6r.png
66a0d48fcf536becdbf8d9cabe56c515-120x120.jpg FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png
hNpGoBq.png
U9gVboW.png
Al1BEGR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8