Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Urm's Gijinkas [2 SLOTS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Keraunic Done! [url=http://i.imgur.com/e6Q7mf0.png][img]http://i.imgur.com/0D2I2xN.png[/img][/url] It links through to the 800x1000 picture (: I hope you like it! Thanks for the commission, Coda is super pretty.
@Keraunic Done!
0D2I2xN.png
It links through to the 800x1000 picture (: I hope you like it! Thanks for the commission, Coda is super pretty.
@urmille Oh my gosh, I love it! Thank you so much!
@urmille Oh my gosh, I love it! Thank you so much!
Y3RzN6P.png
@Aggron @MoonGoddess @LilyBound Don't know if y'all are still interested but here you go! :')

SHOP IS NOW REOPENED WITH DIFFERENT SPECIALTY. WILL ACCEPT STRANGE CHESTS DURING NotN!
@Aggron @MoonGoddess @LilyBound Don't know if y'all are still interested but here you go! :')

SHOP IS NOW REOPENED WITH DIFFERENT SPECIALTY. WILL ACCEPT STRANGE CHESTS DURING NotN!
^^^
^^^
@urmille Hello, do you have bigger examples of your current art offerings, please? =) I can't see the examples clearly :(
@urmille Hello, do you have bigger examples of your current art offerings, please? =) I can't see the examples clearly :(
@urmille
Username: Fluffesu
Character Reference: Luka
General specifications: If she could be kept between 8-15, that'd be awesome! You're also welcome to edit how outfit, if you like~
Total cost: I think it's 400k for a fullbody?
@urmille
Username: Fluffesu
Character Reference: Luka
General specifications: If she could be kept between 8-15, that'd be awesome! You're also welcome to edit how outfit, if you like~
Total cost: I think it's 400k for a fullbody?
@urmille Would you be bribed by NoTn familiars, by any chance? :)
@urmille Would you be bribed by NoTn familiars, by any chance? :)
@urmille

Echoing Razaera! Do you have any more examples / bigger examples anywhere? :)
@urmille

Echoing Razaera! Do you have any more examples / bigger examples anywhere? :)
DQ9DP8W.png
@Razaera @Azure Yes, sorry! I was trying to keep it all neat and tidy but the biggest width on the forum is 520px. :'( Here's the larger versions of each example:
Apollo | Quinn | The demon girl | Ref Sheet 1 | Ref Sheet 2

I don't have many more recent examples, but these were done like 1-3 months ago (and are fandom related if that matters): x | x | x

@MutantCanuck Maybe! Depends on their selling price and whether or not I have it. I have the slumbering charlatan, larvaborne hoax, jadecarved decoy, sundial imposter and both mimics from last year's NotN still.

@Fluffesu Aww, she's adorable :') That'll be 400kT, yeah. I'll put you down in the treasure slot!
@Razaera @Azure Yes, sorry! I was trying to keep it all neat and tidy but the biggest width on the forum is 520px. :'( Here's the larger versions of each example:
Apollo | Quinn | The demon girl | Ref Sheet 1 | Ref Sheet 2

I don't have many more recent examples, but these were done like 1-3 months ago (and are fandom related if that matters): x | x | x

@MutantCanuck Maybe! Depends on their selling price and whether or not I have it. I have the slumbering charlatan, larvaborne hoax, jadecarved decoy, sundial imposter and both mimics from last year's NotN still.

@Fluffesu Aww, she's adorable :') That'll be 400kT, yeah. I'll put you down in the treasure slot!
@urmille Hmmmm, I have the smokebillow sham and a magic mirror, if that helps? I'm also brewing two strange chests in baldwin's which I'll get in 2 hours or so.
@urmille Hmmmm, I have the smokebillow sham and a magic mirror, if that helps? I'm also brewing two strange chests in baldwin's which I'll get in 2 hours or so.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8