Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinkas by Gainstrive
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33
@sacnite slot is unfortunately already filled, i will have another one open up some time tomorrow tho, i will ping when it opens!
@sacnite slot is unfortunately already filled, i will have another one open up some time tomorrow tho, i will ping when it opens!
@Gainstrive awesome thank you so much! 1. Furiosa #57103 2. furiosarising 3. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15334235] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/153343/15334235_350.png[/img] [/url] 4. Very kind and approachable, but a formidable opponent. Very easily tricks anyone into feeling at ease around him and it's nearly impossible to tell the difference between his genuine and fake kindness. If he finds you to be a threat to the clan you wouldn't know it until there's already a sword sticking out of your back. 5. gijinka 6. waist up 7. fully rendered 8. gems
@Gainstrive awesome thank you so much!

1. Furiosa #57103
2. furiosarising
15334235_350.png

4. Very kind and approachable, but a formidable opponent. Very easily tricks anyone into feeling at ease around him and it's nearly impossible to tell the difference between his genuine and fake kindness. If he finds you to be a threat to the clan you wouldn't know it until there's already a sword sticking out of your back.
5. gijinka
6. waist up
7. fully rendered
8. gems
@Gainstrive - Dangit, I missed!
@Gainstrive - Dangit, I missed!
@Gainstrive

Is a slot open? Also can I be on the pinglist?
@Gainstrive

Is a slot open? Also can I be on the pinglist?
tumblr_nulm7gOXPV1u2bprpo4_r1_540.png
pinglist me please :D

i super duper need one of these from you. i've never bought art off anyone but good lord these are worth it!!

@gainstrive
pinglist me please :D

i super duper need one of these from you. i've never bought art off anyone but good lord these are worth it!!

@gainstrive
2gtt00m.png
@Gainstrive
I should like to hop on your pinglist, friend! ♥
@Gainstrive
I should like to hop on your pinglist, friend! ♥
earth_small.png tackysnaps
clan arvoisa; honor in deed
profile . lair . graphics

@gainstrive please add me to the pinglist! i absolutely need my gargoyle drawn in your style eventually o:
@gainstrive please add me to the pinglist! i absolutely need my gargoyle drawn in your style eventually o:
6mWOUG0.png
@gainstrive Ping list, I have a buff merman that needs your blessing
@gainstrive Ping list, I have a buff merman that needs your blessing
@gainstrive do you happen to have a pinglist for people interested in art streams?
@gainstrive do you happen to have a pinglist for people interested in art streams?
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@gainstrive Can i be put on your pinglist please?
@gainstrive Can i be put on your pinglist please?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33