Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinkas by Gainstrive
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33
@gainstrive

Would you please put me on the pinglist for when you stream? :3c
@gainstrive

Would you please put me on the pinglist for when you stream? :3c
@Gainstrive

I love your art man. ;u; You draw men really well! May I be pinged for when you next open slots? I have a nice beefy OC I'd love you to draw. (or if you don't do OCs, I have a dragon for you to Gjinka. You do OCs right?)
@Gainstrive

I love your art man. ;u; You draw men really well! May I be pinged for when you next open slots? I have a nice beefy OC I'd love you to draw. (or if you don't do OCs, I have a dragon for you to Gjinka. You do OCs right?)
JctqCNY.gif
She/They | GMT | Lesbian | INFP
Art Twitter | I need more links
I am a forgetful person so ping me if you need me!
@Gainstrive

Can I be put on the ping list for the next time you have a slot open? Thanks!
@Gainstrive

Can I be put on the ping list for the next time you have a slot open? Thanks!
cf33312f830835be1e2934aaacac7428.gif
@lunith I do OCs yep!
@lunith I do OCs yep!
@Gainstrive
Can Ibe put on both of your pinglists please?
Man i need to save more money, hopefully to get a fully rendered waste up because I need a buff dude done in your lovely style
@Gainstrive
Can Ibe put on both of your pinglists please?
Man i need to save more money, hopefully to get a fully rendered waste up because I need a buff dude done in your lovely style
somber-t.png
@Gainstrive may i be put on your general pinglist?
@Gainstrive may i be put on your general pinglist?
@Gainstrive
Add me to both pinglists please! :D
@Gainstrive
Add me to both pinglists please! :D
RC5SSqp.gif fDnQl8B.gif
@ambitious @juyoung @sildrael @sacnite @enoch @incendivity @pooses @mirsheb @coys @sharkbutt @xoLunaox @yukariyakumo

streaming now! i will be working on commissions owed before opening general on the spot slots, so please do not send information for a commission in stream until i request it, thankyou!

stream link here
@ambitious @juyoung @sildrael @sacnite @enoch @incendivity @pooses @mirsheb @coys @sharkbutt @xoLunaox @yukariyakumo

streaming now! i will be working on commissions owed before opening general on the spot slots, so please do not send information for a commission in stream until i request it, thankyou!

stream link here
@quinn @pooses @ambitious @acezaslavsky @kandroid @kitari @enoch @fluffesu @trachynhawb @emynihm @sildrael @furiosa @kawakamis @rabbitafy @drackana @anjoulas @natorei @sienna @ringleader @juyoung @flamingcakes @sacnite @snowcrow @mistayjay @peachymoo @zerox @tackysnaps @runi @dragakure @koujakward @fadeela @jeweledpeachy @mirsheb @greekfilipina @bit @exosomniac @incendivity @steex @popette @tallydragon @kireikatt @zhimonster @rusher @anonymiss @Sphye @Lunith @ananke @xoLunaox @chrissy @yukariyakumo

just so everyone is aware, i am upping my prices. if any of you ant to drop off the pinglist for my art, i understand!
@quinn @pooses @ambitious @acezaslavsky @kandroid @kitari @enoch @fluffesu @trachynhawb @emynihm @sildrael @furiosa @kawakamis @rabbitafy @drackana @anjoulas @natorei @sienna @ringleader @juyoung @flamingcakes @sacnite @snowcrow @mistayjay @peachymoo @zerox @tackysnaps @runi @dragakure @koujakward @fadeela @jeweledpeachy @mirsheb @greekfilipina @bit @exosomniac @incendivity @steex @popette @tallydragon @kireikatt @zhimonster @rusher @anonymiss @Sphye @Lunith @ananke @xoLunaox @chrissy @yukariyakumo

just so everyone is aware, i am upping my prices. if any of you ant to drop off the pinglist for my art, i understand!

stream link here

stream link here
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33