Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Temp Fest Shop [closed]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 66 67
@Sil ahh thankyou!! You can just make both of them smiling ! :O
I'll send payment right away!
@Sil ahh thankyou!! You can just make both of them smiling ! :O
I'll send payment right away!
@Sil
ahahah, you got perfectly, he is!! grumpy fairy boy!! about specifcs, i dont have none!! the first one could be...grumpy? And the second with a smug, if it's not a problem? thank you once more, i'll send payment asap!!
@Sil
ahahah, you got perfectly, he is!! grumpy fairy boy!! about specifcs, i dont have none!! the first one could be...grumpy? And the second with a smug, if it's not a problem? thank you once more, i'll send payment asap!!
bc286b5248.png
art by http://remieil.tumblr.com
@Sil

AM I SCREAMING I THNINK IM SCREAMING!!!!!!?? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM TAKE UR TIME PLEASE!!!
(i am so tempted to ask you to gijinka his boyfriend as well, if you havent started on my chibi yet :xx)
@Sil

AM I SCREAMING I THNINK IM SCREAMING!!!!!!?? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM TAKE UR TIME PLEASE!!!
(i am so tempted to ask you to gijinka his boyfriend as well, if you havent started on my chibi yet :xx)
tumblr_ppwjyyaYY11w284yno2_r1_640.gif
@Kitto @Proteus Just giving everyone who currently has a commission with me a ping as a heads up as I'll be having surgery tomorrow, so sorry for not talking a lot today! I've been trying to get as much finished as possible right now since I most likely won't be able to work on them tomorrow. @tunapuns haha. c: I'm just super glad you like him???? He was very fun to design. SO I have your next image done too, and definitely if you want me to design his bf that's totally okay with me. Just send over the refs and I'll try to get started on him! I had to line your bust a bit differently though because all the jewelry kept getting jumbled and gross with the other lines so I hope it's okay. > n < [img]http://36.media.tumblr.com/4719ce1cded064187b526ebf87c6fe49/tumblr_ns90ls5cMJ1u4it39o1_500.png[/img] @Florescent So I managed to get one of your cute girls done, so here is Lotti! [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/971ac9cd7e1fb27f7ed5f07a5693b6c5/tumblr_ns9fznI1rt1u4it39o1_1280.png[/img] @Patatopon Also managed to finish your girl Salina! [img]http://36.media.tumblr.com/d86efc98bce9a5ba3ab76c91cbed758b/tumblr_ns9fznI1rt1u4it39o2_r1_500.png[/img]
@Kitto @Proteus
Just giving everyone who currently has a commission with me a ping as a heads up as I'll be having surgery tomorrow, so sorry for not talking a lot today! I've been trying to get as much finished as possible right now since I most likely won't be able to work on them tomorrow.

@tunapuns
haha. c:
I'm just super glad you like him???? He was very fun to design.
SO I have your next image done too, and definitely if you want me to design his bf that's totally okay with me. Just send over the refs and I'll try to get started on him!

I had to line your bust a bit differently though because all the jewelry kept getting jumbled and gross with the other lines so I hope it's okay. > n <
tumblr_ns90ls5cMJ1u4it39o1_500.png

@Florescent
So I managed to get one of your cute girls done, so here is Lotti!
tumblr_ns9fznI1rt1u4it39o1_1280.png

@Patatopon
Also managed to finish your girl Salina!

tumblr_ns9fznI1rt1u4it39o2_r1_500.png
@Sil Can I please be put on your pinglist? :'3
@Sil Can I please be put on your pinglist? :'3
@Sil OH MY GOD OH NO SHE'S SO CUTE I CAN'T ;;
thank you thank you <3
I might come back !! good luck with your surgery too, I hope everything goes well !
@Sil OH MY GOD OH NO SHE'S SO CUTE I CAN'T ;;
thank you thank you <3
I might come back !! good luck with your surgery too, I hope everything goes well !
jEoykqi.png
@Rabbitafy
Sure thing! c:

@Patatopon
Haha! > u < Your dragon is a total cutie pie so that made her really fun to draw for!
I may say it a lot but I mean it! I'm super happy that you like it!

Alright! well if you want on the pinglist just ask and thank you! I appreciate it!
@Rabbitafy
Sure thing! c:

@Patatopon
Haha! > u < Your dragon is a total cutie pie so that made her really fun to draw for!
I may say it a lot but I mean it! I'm super happy that you like it!

Alright! well if you want on the pinglist just ask and thank you! I appreciate it!
@Sil Thankyou!! She looks so cute *w* Goodluck tomorrow and get well soon ! :)
@Sil Thankyou!! She looks so cute *w* Goodluck tomorrow and get well soon ! :)
@Florescent
> u < Awesome! I also just realized that you asked me to put sparkles around them and I forgot to with your girl Lotti. So I'm very sorry I missed that and I'll try to get you an edited version with sparkles when I get your other girl done.

Thank you! I really appreciate it, since I've been super nervous about it.
@Florescent
> u < Awesome! I also just realized that you asked me to put sparkles around them and I forgot to with your girl Lotti. So I'm very sorry I missed that and I'll try to get you an edited version with sparkles when I get your other girl done.

Thank you! I really appreciate it, since I've been super nervous about it.
@Sil oh sorry I didn't see your message ! ahhh you think so ? I really love her too like seriously she is one of my dragon crushes !! <3
I would love to be on the pinglist, yes ! thanks !
@Sil oh sorry I didn't see your message ! ahhh you think so ? I really love her too like seriously she is one of my dragon crushes !! <3
I would love to be on the pinglist, yes ! thanks !
jEoykqi.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 66 67