Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] OC Icon Art (Treasure, Gem, USD)
1 2 3 4
@Kitari sure thing, if you don't wanna do usd first (that's my preferred method, but optional)? I can adjust them for this specific commission if you need, or according to what you can afford.
@Kitari sure thing, if you don't wanna do usd first (that's my preferred method, but optional)? I can adjust them for this specific commission if you need, or according to what you can afford.
vsVjOXK.png
@Shilocke Ah. What are your preferred rates for icons? I would prefer to pay treasure, but I can mix or do USD, if I really dig them. For the first for certain however, I would like to pay treasure.
@Shilocke Ah. What are your preferred rates for icons? I would prefer to pay treasure, but I can mix or do USD, if I really dig them. For the first for certain however, I would like to pay treasure.
hYK4ogH.gif
@kitari Thats understandable! For lined/colored icons i could probably do 5$ per icon? And that's fine, I get it for sure n.n pay what you're able/want to for the first one then and we'll go from there. Can we take this to pm?
@kitari Thats understandable! For lined/colored icons i could probably do 5$ per icon? And that's fine, I get it for sure n.n pay what you're able/want to for the first one then and we'll go from there. Can we take this to pm?
vsVjOXK.png
Bump! Still looking!
Bump! Still looking!
hYK4ogH.gif
Bump!
Bump!
hYK4ogH.gif
Doop~
Doop~
hYK4ogH.gif
@Kitari Perhaps you'd like to look at my art? Seeing as they're pretty small it'd be about 4$ - 3$ per an icon.

Here's my work.
@Kitari Perhaps you'd like to look at my art? Seeing as they're pretty small it'd be about 4$ - 3$ per an icon.

Here's my work.
Hey, you should follow my Instagram and buy my cool ART!
Bump, still looking =}
Bump, still looking =}
hYK4ogH.gif
@Kitari
I'd be totally willing to make some for USD! Here's my commission post. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1636079/1
@Kitari
I'd be totally willing to make some for USD! Here's my commission post. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1636079/1
zdvqwJY.png
@CheckeredJoker Oh man, I was literally JUST looking at your thread, lol. Very interested in your art. What kinda price are you looking at for icons? A note tho that I would currently need to hold off until Friday for USD, as I just had to (rather unexpectedly) buy a car, so monies are a bit tight this week. Totes willing to throw some dolla dolla bills yo your way then tho, if we reach a mutually agreeable agreement.
@CheckeredJoker Oh man, I was literally JUST looking at your thread, lol. Very interested in your art. What kinda price are you looking at for icons? A note tho that I would currently need to hold off until Friday for USD, as I just had to (rather unexpectedly) buy a car, so monies are a bit tight this week. Totes willing to throw some dolla dolla bills yo your way then tho, if we reach a mutually agreeable agreement.
hYK4ogH.gif
1 2 3 4