Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Murine's artshop [Full!]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16
@wnznpeh Sure!:D
@wnznpeh Sure!:D
tumblr_p42sq0XvTw1uwew70o1_100.gif
@leyline Of course you can!:)
@leyline Of course you can!:)
@Murine

So are you open for a fullbody now? Do you draw characters outside of Flight Rising? :O
@Murine

So are you open for a fullbody now? Do you draw characters outside of Flight Rising? :O
@dracoon Yes!:) Full body is open and I draw characters outside of FR::)
@dracoon Yes!:) Full body is open and I draw characters outside of FR::)
@Murine

- Type: Full body!
- Referances/Appearance description: The second pic (generally the reference is more of colors than anything for his facial features/beard, weapons and such...)
- Personality: Reckless, stoic, often the one to put himself in the front line a lot of the time, somewhat naive of his world, viciously protective and repressed
- Other: He's a dwarf, so he's gonna be smol

Thanks for everything!!
@Murine

- Type: Full body!
- Referances/Appearance description: The second pic (generally the reference is more of colors than anything for his facial features/beard, weapons and such...)
- Personality: Reckless, stoic, often the one to put himself in the front line a lot of the time, somewhat naive of his world, viciously protective and repressed
- Other: He's a dwarf, so he's gonna be smol

Thanks for everything!!
@dracoon Thank you too!:) Ill do my best!:) When I finish the people at front, then I might send you some references and ask to you whether I got the mood right or not!:) Thanks for reading, and please have a pleasant day!:D
@dracoon Thank you too!:) Ill do my best!:) When I finish the people at front, then I might send you some references and ask to you whether I got the mood right or not!:) Thanks for reading, and please have a pleasant day!:D
@Murine

Alright, sending the first part of payment now!
@Murine

Alright, sending the first part of payment now!
@dracoon Wha You can pay when it is your turn!:) But if it is more relaxing for you, then I don't mind!:)
@dracoon Wha You can pay when it is your turn!:) But if it is more relaxing for you, then I don't mind!:)
@Murine May I grab a slot for upper body please, if you still have one available?
@Murine May I grab a slot for upper body please, if you still have one available?
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina Sure!:) You are the last!:) Could you tell me whether it is color or line please?:)
@Vovina Sure!:) You are the last!:) Could you tell me whether it is color or line please?:)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16