Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [close]mybaby's art shop
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36
@tunapuns open :)
@tunapuns open :)

bump

bump
@mybaby your art is great !! do you have a pinglist ?
@mybaby your art is great !! do you have a pinglist ?
jEoykqi.png

@Patatopon Yes i have:)

@Patatopon Yes i have:)
@mybaby cool !! can you add me ? I'm saving up so I can buy something from you !!
@mybaby cool !! can you add me ? I'm saving up so I can buy something from you !!
jEoykqi.png

@Patatopon Yes add you. Thanks:)

@Patatopon Yes add you. Thanks:)
@Mybaby : Do you have any slots currently available, or? :o If not, I'd love to be added to the wishlist :3

Edit: Also, are you fine with drawing humans based on IRL pictures, or is it dragons only?
@Mybaby : Do you have any slots currently available, or? :o If not, I'd love to be added to the wishlist :3

Edit: Also, are you fine with drawing humans based on IRL pictures, or is it dragons only?
nHKkuxW.png
@Useless

I have an available slot.

And I also can draw dragons and oc :) I can even possible to draw most of the characters
@Useless

And I also can draw dragons and oc :) I can even possible to draw most of the characters
[quote name="mybaby" date=2015-07-31 05:11:30] @Useless I have an available slot. And I also can draw dragons and oc :) I can even possible to draw most of the characters [/quote] So IRL humans based on photos/selfies are fine, yes? :o If I got one of two people together (maybe with a little bit of written text on top), would 1 mil be fine, or? <3 Thank you for your time! :3
mybaby wrote on 2015-07-31:
@Useless

So IRL humans based on photos/selfies are fine, yes? :o

If I got one of two people together (maybe with a little bit of written text on top), would 1 mil be fine, or? <3

Thank you for your time! :3
nHKkuxW.png
@mybaby i'd like to be added to the pinglist please! i lack funds rn ^ ^; also do you happen to offer discounted options for busts or head shots?
@mybaby i'd like to be added to the pinglist please! i lack funds rn ^ ^; also do you happen to offer discounted options for busts or head shots?
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36