Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] human/oid art [USD/T/G/items]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Nibiru thank you for checkin out my thread, but your style's not quite what I'm looking for!

@Juyoung oooh :> I'm interested, yes, does she have prices and everything up on her tumblr?

@kozumekenma thank you! :D and... I'll pop you off a PM shortly, yes!

@Buenolicious I like your art, but I can't see the images on your page so :O could you tell me the amounts you charge?

@kooricoo I won't be hitting you up this time, but I'd love to get some fullbodies/couples in the future so... watch out for me I guess fjdkhf. >:( Hurry up and get here, paycheck!

@starbornkid I really like your pixels and pixel sprites... I'll send you a PM once I figure out what I'm going to get! :D

@z00z Hello! I like your drawings a lot! :D I will send you a PM soon with what I'd like to get.
@Nibiru thank you for checkin out my thread, but your style's not quite what I'm looking for!

@Juyoung oooh :> I'm interested, yes, does she have prices and everything up on her tumblr?

@kozumekenma thank you! :D and... I'll pop you off a PM shortly, yes!

@Buenolicious I like your art, but I can't see the images on your page so :O could you tell me the amounts you charge?

@kooricoo I won't be hitting you up this time, but I'd love to get some fullbodies/couples in the future so... watch out for me I guess fjdkhf. >:( Hurry up and get here, paycheck!

@starbornkid I really like your pixels and pixel sprites... I'll send you a PM once I figure out what I'm going to get! :D

@z00z Hello! I like your drawings a lot! :D I will send you a PM soon with what I'd like to get.
they/them / i love horribly bright colours tehe
@helms yup!
http://sad-corgi.tumblr.com/post/125674445166/americankinderegg-information-for-commissions (and they're really cheap if i do say so myself)

you can email her at danielacoca (@) hotmail (.) com, message her through tumblr, or just keep talking through me!
@helms yup!
http://sad-corgi.tumblr.com/post/125674445166/americankinderegg-information-for-commissions (and they're really cheap if i do say so myself)

you can email her at danielacoca (@) hotmail (.) com, message her through tumblr, or just keep talking through me!
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@Juyoung I'll probs send her off an email or tumblr message her, thank you! 8D
@Juyoung I'll probs send her off an email or tumblr message her, thank you! 8D
@helms no problm! (btw she's most likely to check her email sooner ^ ^)
@helms no problm! (btw she's most likely to check her email sooner ^ ^)
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@helms
Ah, sounds wonderful! Thank you so much!
@helms
Ah, sounds wonderful! Thank you so much!
Wildclaw M Skincent pre-order! | TEMP ART SHOP
@Helms Hello again, I'm still on the hunt for sprites!!! If you'd be interested in more work from me, I'd love to do it for the Shadow Sprite. P:
@Helms Hello again, I'm still on the hunt for sprites!!! If you'd be interested in more work from me, I'd love to do it for the Shadow Sprite. P:
R8y6tqg.gif

EMBER ART SHOP LINK
@Usagiglower finally, after I've finished sending a bunch of PMs... hello again! 8|b I'd totes be interested in more work from you for the Shadow Sprite! I'll send you a PM soon and we can chat it out. :D
@Usagiglower finally, after I've finished sending a bunch of PMs... hello again! 8|b I'd totes be interested in more work from you for the Shadow Sprite! I'll send you a PM soon and we can chat it out. :D
@Helms
Alright, COOL!!! Thanks!! :''>
@Helms
Alright, COOL!!! Thanks!! :''>
R8y6tqg.gif

EMBER ART SHOP LINK
@helms

OH NO, I'm sorry you can't see the prices! But sure I'll tell you~ ouob

Reference sheet (Which include flat full body front and back of the character. Along with a fullcolor bust and any other smaller details.)- $45

Full Color, Full Body- $40

Flat, Full Body- $20

Full Color Bust- $15

+$10 for any extra characters in any of the options up top. ^u^
@helms

OH NO, I'm sorry you can't see the prices! But sure I'll tell you~ ouob

Reference sheet (Which include flat full body front and back of the character. Along with a fullcolor bust and any other smaller details.)- $45

Full Color, Full Body- $40

Flat, Full Body- $20

Full Color Bust- $15

+$10 for any extra characters in any of the options up top. ^u^
KBnNaZu.png
@Buenolicious perfect, thank you 8) I will send you off a message b/c I think I'd like to get a bust!
@Buenolicious perfect, thank you 8) I will send you off a message b/c I think I'd like to get a bust!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15