Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nox's Art thread is moving!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@nerdydragon

You have that baby auctioned at 125k.
I will give you 5 head shots or 3 combos for him. As my base commission is 20k.

Or 1 very detailed image.
@nerdydragon

You have that baby auctioned at 125k.
I will give you 5 head shots or 3 combos for him. As my base commission is 20k.

Or 1 very detailed image.
lumos_noxsig.png
@NerdyDragon

No, actually, the one I wanted is Sunshine+Sunshine+Sunshine. 14154941.
But, that's really too much art for me to do for one dragon, so I'll have to pass. Thank you for your interest. Hope this cutie finds a good home elsewhere!
@NerdyDragon

No, actually, the one I wanted is Sunshine+Sunshine+Sunshine. 14154941.
But, that's really too much art for me to do for one dragon, so I'll have to pass. Thank you for your interest. Hope this cutie finds a good home elsewhere!
lumos_noxsig.png
@Meo

Would you feel comfortable taking on a full body or waist-up colored piece of this fellow? Anaru His colors are in the description box, though if you do not feel comfortable going that route, would a line art be good instead?

If you are, what would it be from the 20k+ ratio given his design?
@Meo

Would you feel comfortable taking on a full body or waist-up colored piece of this fellow? Anaru His colors are in the description box, though if you do not feel comfortable going that route, would a line art be good instead?

If you are, what would it be from the 20k+ ratio given his design?
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@araaska

Comfortable yes.
I will read through the stuff more closely to come up with a price point.

Tomorrow on a computer. My phone makes that more difficult
@araaska

Comfortable yes.
I will read through the stuff more closely to come up with a price point.

Tomorrow on a computer. My phone makes that more difficult
lumos_noxsig.png
@Meo

Ahh, I understand how that would make it a wee bit difficult. I look forward to your response tomorrow!
@Meo

Ahh, I understand how that would make it a wee bit difficult. I look forward to your response tomorrow!
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@meo - I'm interested in your art! My fiancé has an anthro hyena character and a birthday coming up. Refs and details in this thread: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=art&id=1462486

I also have a serpent OC that I would like to have done but my Fiance's character is more important right now. Would you message me with price details, please? I pay with treasure. Thanks!
@meo - I'm interested in your art! My fiancé has an anthro hyena character and a birthday coming up. Refs and details in this thread: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=art&id=1462486

I also have a serpent OC that I would like to have done but my Fiance's character is more important right now. Would you message me with price details, please? I pay with treasure. Thanks!
@MinimalistFish

yes I can do her. Ill mail you with a price soon enough. Are you looking for a full body picture a headshot half body? This will determine that price.
@MinimalistFish

yes I can do her. Ill mail you with a price soon enough. Are you looking for a full body picture a headshot half body? This will determine that price.
lumos_noxsig.png
@meo - I would like a quote for both, please! Thank you so much and I look forward to your email!
@meo - I would like a quote for both, please! Thank you so much and I look forward to your email!
@Skellington10802
@Araaska
@MinimalistFish

Your Commissions are still int he works. I am working on them. Just had some...well crud go down yesterday.
@Skellington10802
@Araaska
@MinimalistFish

Your Commissions are still int he works. I am working on them. Just had some...well crud go down yesterday.
lumos_noxsig.png
@Meo
No worries! Thanks for the heads up, though!
@Meo
No worries! Thanks for the heads up, though!
j9zycYT.png tumblr_nq7m7pUQF91uw70xko1_250.png rve27oV.png MmlJdVb.png

hallowsmallsig_by_dragoonwys-d9e6lsm.png
vanitas_familiar_by_nightshadelewolf-d9b7wdw.png
pcmbO7a.png
lCsLw2i.png glowshroom_bottle.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8